TMP SPECIAL MESSAGE 7: CLOSER TO MICHAEL

TheRunningGirlTheRunningGirl Posts: 777
[size=12pt]Here is the latest video from The Michael Project:[/size]<br /><br />
<br />[size=12pt]Comment from TMP: "Some insights and revelations about the "Michael" album cover."<br /><br />This is a great video with again a lot of food for thought! <br /><br />I Love the Carpenters version of Close to You and yes! It fits Michael like a GLOVE!  I find it interesting that the first ever recording of Close to You was done by Richard Chamberlain who also happened to play Edmond Dantes (The count of Monte Cristo) in the 1975 version of the Count of Monte Cristo. <br />You may remember that The Count of Monte Cristo is V favorite film.[/size]<br /><br />
<br /><br />[size=12pt]The Version shown in V for Vendetta is the 1934 version with Robert Donat. I Love the Count of Monte Cristo and the 1934 version is the best! :) I love the final scene!  ;)[/size]<br /><br />
<br /><br />[size=12pt]And for those of You who have been following The Michael and The Movies series, you may remember Errol Flynn -- Well Errol Flynn got his break-through when Robert Donat declined to perform the role of Captain Blood in the 1935 movie.  We live in a World of connections! <br />Oh! Yes! and David Greene who directed the 1975 Film, The count of Monte Cristo also directed the 1973 film Godspell, another film closely connected to Michael. Oh! And Godspell, the musical is making its way back to Broadway in the Circle in the Square Theatre on October 13th 2011!<br /><br />Reference: http://www.godspell.com/tickets.html   /woohoo/<br /><br />With L.O.V.E[/size]<br /><br />

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The historical setting is a fundamental element of the book. It is an adventure story primarily concerned with themes of hope, justice, vengeance, mercy and forgiveness.<br /><br />Disguised as the rich Count of Monte Cristo, Dantès takes revenge on the three men responsible for his unjust imprisonment<br /><br />Due to his knowledge and rhetorical power, even his enemies, who do not recognize him, find him charming, and because of his status they all desire his friendship<br /><br />
  • http://tv.nytimes.com/2011/09/21/arts/television/revenge-on-abc-places-emily-vancamp-in-the-hamptons.html<br /><br />“Revenge” is loosely based on “The Count of Monte Cristo,” and it’s not the only new series that borrows from Alexandre Dumas to skewer the rich. On “Ringer,” a CW show that began this month, Sarah Michelle Gellar plays identical twins, one of whom assumes the identity of the other, like those in “The Man in the Iron Mask.” “Ringer” is even less subtle than “Revenge” in its depiction of the happy few; one early sign that the rich twin, a socialite with a house in the Hamptons, is the evil one is a scene with her in a chignon and an Hermès scarf, willfully steering a speedboat..<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • "We live in a world of connections!"<br /><br />this is scary to me...<br /><br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1317029888:
    <br />"We live in a world of connections!"<br /><br />this is scary to me...<br /><br /><br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />This is true ....www.MessenTools.com-Varios-big-023.gif :lol:
  • [size=12pt]Thank You all for your insightful comments.[/size]<br /><br />
    on 1317002008:
    <br /> http://tv.nytimes.com/2011/09/21/arts/television/revenge-on-abc-places-emily-vancamp-in-the-hamptons.html<br /><br />“Revenge” is loosely based on “The Count of Monte Cristo,” and it’s not the only new series that borrows from Alexandre Dumas to skewer the rich. On “Ringer,” a CW show that began this month, Sarah Michelle Gellar plays identical twins, one of whom assumes the identity of the other, like those in “The Man in the Iron Mask.” “Ringer” is even less subtle than “Revenge” in its depiction of the happy few; one early sign that the rich twin, a socialite with a house in the [size=12pt]Hamptons[/size], is the evil one is a scene with her in a chignon and an Hermès scarf, willfully steering a speedboat..<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Yes! And the HAMPTONs have been been mentioned numerous time on TMZ lately!  It may have something to do with WILLIE L HAMPTON, the new found Dr Murray friend and supporter.  Here is an extract from Twiggy Blog on 9/9/11[/size]<br /><br />
    [size=10pt]<br />williehamptoncourts.jpg<br />Outside court, Willie L Hampton a supporter for Murray carrying a sign reading:<br /><br />"I support Dr. Conrad Murray, an innocent man who must be exonerated."<br /><br />Willie L. Hampton was a friend of Murray's of three decades, I worked with the man, and Murray knows i'm here today in support of him.<br /><br />Willie L Hampton had alot to say. You ladies asking some real hard questions now and it wasn't until we said,<br /><br />What do you think happened to Michael Jackson inside that house at Carolwood June 25th 2009.His answer suprised us all.<br /><br />There we were infront of a man that was supporting Dr. Conrad Murray, literally on the courthouse steps where the Trial was to begin in less then 2 weeks.<br /><br />Most of the press didn't seem interested in what the man had to say until they overheard his answer. Yes, That's a thought, Michael could be alive. Yes, Then we said , Could it be that Michael escaped?<br /><br />"yes that's a possibility", he said. People are talking about it more and more on the street and in the neighborhoods.<br /><br />This is Michael Jackson<br />I'm just here to bring the peace.[/size]<br />
    <br />Reference: http://mjhoaxlive.blogspot.com/2011/09/willie-l-hampton.html<br /><br />[size=12pt]And Willie reminds me of FREE Willy and Will You Be There![/size]<br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]"In my Darkest Hour In My Deepest Despair Will You Still Care? Will You Be There? <br />In My Trials And My Tribulations Through Our Doubts And Frustrations <br />In My Violence In My Turbulence Through My Fear And My Confessions In My Anguish And My PainS <br />Through My Joy And My Sorrow In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow I'll Never Let You Part For You're Always In My Heart."<br /><br />With L.O.V.E[/size]<br />
  • Free Willy and Willie L. Hampton is very interesting and the way they spell Willie L. = Will Lie