One Republic - Good Life Ft B.o.B. - Lyrics

likemikelikemike Posts: 105
I was just singing along to this song on my way home and realized what the lyrics were saying at one particular point in the song. Read the bold part. I might be losing it, but it sounds like it's about Michael to me!?!?!?!  OMG!<br /><br />[B.o.B. - Verse 1]<br />I woke up with my feet up<br />Seat back, outfit 30 thousand feet up<br />But you know, you know how i leaker<br />My homie ya, tell me how's the future<br />I remeber back, when i was living in a freezer<br />Keep my hustle up, so i can keep the heat up<br />Now, i've got my cheese up<br />Stewardess' smilin' when they see us<br />How you like me now ? I'm even better when i re-up<br /><br />[One Republic:]<br />Woke up in London yesterday<br />Found myself in the city near Piccadilly<br />Don’t really know how I got here<br />I got some pictures on my phone<br />New names and numbers that I don’t know<br />Address to places like Abbey Road<br />Day turns to night, night turns to whatever we want<br />We’re young enough to say.<br /><br />[Chorus]<br />Oh, this has gotta be the good life<br />This has gotta be the good life<br />This could really be a good life, good life!<br />Say oh, got this feeling that you can’t fight<br />Like this city is on fire tonight<br />This could really be a good life<br />A good, good life!<br /><br />Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh<br /><br />[One Republic - verse 2]<br />To my friends in New York, I say hello<br />My friends in L.A., they don’t know<br />Where I’ve been for the past few years or so<br />Paris to China to Col-or-ado<br />Sometimes there’s airplanes I can’t jump out<br />Sometimes it’s bullshit that don’t work now<br />We are god of stories but please tell me-e-e-e<br />What there’s to complain about.<br /><br />When you're happy like a fool<br />Let it take you over<br />When everything is out<br />You gotta take it in<br /><br />[Chorus]<br />Oh, this has gotta be the good life<br />This has gotta be the good life<br />Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com<br />This could really be a good life, good life!<br />Say oh, got this feeling that you can’t fight<br />Like this city is on fire tonight<br />This could really be a good life!<br />A good, good life<br /><br />[B.o.B. - Verse 3]<br /><br />Yeah<br />This, right here is the definition of timeless<br />this is incredible at it's finest<br />I couldn't tell you what is behind me<br />huh, couldn't say where my mind is?!<br />Grand hustle kings, refer to me as your highness<br />My family tree'll probably have you feelin enlightened,<br />United<br />They say the best is yet come<br />But i swear it's already here just open up your eyelids.<br /><br />[Chorus]<br />Oh, this has gotta be the good life<br />This has gotta be the good life<br />This could really be a good life, good life!<br />Say oh, got this feeling that you can’t fight<br />Like this city is on fire tonight<br />This could really be a good life<br />A good, good life!<br /><br />Oh, Oh, yeah, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, good, good, life.<br />Good, good, life, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh.<br /><br />[One Republic - Verse 4]<br />Listen, to my friends in New York, I say hello<br />My friends in L.A. they don’t know<br />Where I’ve been for the past few years or so<br />Paris to China to Col-or-ado<br />Sometimes there’s airplanes I can’ t jump out<br />Sometimes it’s bullshit that don’t work now<br />We are god of stories but please tell me-e-e-e<br />What there’s to complain about.<br /><br />