TIAI September 27

TS_commentsTS_comments Posts: 239
edited November 2011 in TIAI
KC.jpg<br /><br /><br />Finally … it’s time for level 6!  /bravo/  /woohoo/<br /><br />This level will be a combination of the previous levels, plus new information that we get during the trial.  Any category of evidence is acceptable in this level; and some of the things from the previous levels will no doubt be important for this level.  The jury is not allowed to get any information about the trial from the internet, so whatever we discuss here should not have any influence on the verdict.  <br /><br />For those who want, you can also use this thread to guess the subject and/or timing of level 7.  :shock:  bounce/  :shock:<br /><br />Since some are still not sure if TS has advance or inside information: notice that on May 1, while many were expecting the trial to start at that time, I said “hearings” and not “trial” (which Souza noticed); and indeed, there have been some hearings since May 1 {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,18964.0.html}.  And on August 29, while some were still thinking that there might never be any trial, I said “there will be a trial” {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20261.0.html}.<br /><br />If anyone needs a good laugh, to help you get through the trial, take a look at the comments about the 777 bottles of propofol kicking around on the floor {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20493.msg356274.html#msg356274; http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20493.msg356290.html#msg356290; http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20493.msg356339.html#msg356339}.<br /><br />For this level: bec has agreed (on my request) to lead out in the hoax court theory, Im_convincedmjalive has agreed (on my request) to lead out in the sting court theory, and TS has agreed ( :lol:) to lead out in the murder court theory (no hoax court, and no sting court).  In the previous levels, I have not had time to answer many of the comments; and frequently the comments are off topic, or repetition from those who haven’t read everything in the thread.  So in this level I plan to respond primarily to bec and Im_convincedmjalive; hopefully this will make things more efficient.  bangbang  bangbang<br /><br />Let the hopping begin!<br /><br /> /judge/  /judge/  /judge/  /judge/  /judge/  /judge/<br /><br />

Comments

• TS you forgot one of these:<br /><br /> /judge/<br /><br />They got to be 7  suspicious//  or maybe you keep it for level 7  :mrgreen:<br /><br /> bearhug
  • To guess the subject and/or timing of level 7 ?<br /> <br />Assuming level 7 is different from update 7 right? Because you said update 7 will be after the bam.<br /><br />p.s. I hope this thread won't be a game in 3, what is the rest of us supposed to do while you 3 will discuss the 3 theories :?
  • on 1317116427:
    <br />To guess the subject and/or timing of level 7 ?<br /> <br />Assuming level 7 is different from update 7 right? Because you said update 7 will be after the bam.<br /><br />p.s. I hope this thread won't be a game in 3, what is the rest of us supposed to do while you 3 will discuss the 3 theories :? <br />
    <br /> <br /><br />Discuss among yourselves, maybe even with bec and Im_convincedmjalive; I'm just saying that I won't have the time to discuss with everyone (I'm sure I will some, but maybe not much).<br />
  • Just wanted to know what a kangaroo court means:<br /><br />"A kangaroo court or kangaroo trial is a colloquial term for a sham legal proceeding or court. The outcome of a trial by kangaroo court is [size=10pt]essentially determined in advance[/size], usually for the purpose of ensuring conviction, either by going through the motions of manipulated procedure or by allowing no defense at all.<br /><br />A kangaroo court's proceedings deny, hinder or obstruct due process rights in the name of expediency. Typically, a kangaroo court will deliberately abuse one or more of the following rights of the accused:<br /><br />right to hear a full statement of the exact charges made against the accused <br />right to have adequate time and resources to prepare a defense against the charges <br />right to summon witnesses <br />right of cross-examination <br />right to introduce evidence which supports acquittal of the accused <br />right not to incriminate oneself <br />right not to be tried on secret evidence <br />right to control one's own defense <br />right to exclude evidence that is improperly obtained, irrelevant or inherently inadmissible, e.g., hearsay <br />right to exclude judges or jurors on the grounds of partiality or conflict of interest <br />right to have a verbatim stenographic record of the trial proceedings created <br />right of appeal"<br /><br />Well I can't wait to see if this is going to be a kangaroo court for real.<br /><br />@TS: sorry you don't have much time. It's good you will be here anyway. <br />
  • Oh cool a kangaroo...carrying a hammer, well you never see that in Aus...lol<br /><br /><br />So level 6 is previous levels and anything we get in court<br /><br /><br />Level 7 is...?
  • How the heck did I miss the 777 bottles of propofol thread  WTF??  And TS' comments in that thread would've been exactly what I needed at that time to cheer me up.  I guess my scrutinizing eyes weren't so scrutinizing  suspicious//  Oh well, once again...better late than never  ;) .<br /> <br />Between TS and Front...there's a shitload of bottles for us to count  :lol: .  Murray must've had a magical Santa sac to put them all in!<br /> <br />THIS IS IT!!!  /woohoo/  Just a few hours til showtime...errr, kangaroo court.  Will bec and Im_convinced be giving us their opening statements as well?  :lol:  <br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br /> <br />TS...thanks for being here  bearhug
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    @BeThe Change  lolol/ <br /> <br />Yep we are bouncing straight towards the start line.......might need to buckle up.
  • hey guys what time does the trial start on the east coast?level 6 should be a great adventure,man i cant wait.
  • I'm bouncing alright Adi...bouncing off the walls!  I could use one of those 777 bottles right about now  lolol/ .  It's been a long time since I've been this excited!<br /> <br />Just hope the Jackson family is doing alright.  I know the end result will be worth it all...but I'm sure that the 'means' to get there won't be easy all the time.  Wishing them, and all of you, a wonderful day full of enLIGHTenment.<br /> <br />TS...do you ever sleep?  You were up at the crack of dawn this morning...or had you not even gone to bed yet?  :? <br /> <br />@ilovemjforever...coverage starts at 11am Eastern time.<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br /> <br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1317129557:
    <br />I'm bouncing alright Adi...bouncing off the walls!  I could use one of those 777 bottles right about now  lolol/ .  It's been a long time since I've been this excited!<br /> <br />Just hope the Jackson family is doing alright.  I know the end result will be worth it all...but I'm sure that the 'means' to get there won't be easy all the time.  Wishing them, and all of you, a wonderful day full of enLIGHTenment.<br /> <br />TS...do you ever sleep?  You were up at the crack of dawn this morning...or had you not even gone to bed yet?  :? <br /> <br />@ilovemjforever...coverage starts at 11am Eastern time.<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br /> <br /> <br />
    <br /> <br /> bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ <br />We must all be feeling the same (I had a small dental operation on Monday and yes you guessed it - I had Propofol to sedate me!!! it was a weird feeling)<br /> <br />I hope the Jacksons are doing OK too.<br /> <br />It's nearlly 11pm here and I have to work tomorrow so I can't stay up to watch the LiveStream ......I will have to try to catch up secretly tomorrow when I'm at work. <br /> <br />Can't wait to find out what is said on the 1st day that we will get to pick it apart, analyse and post in this thread! <br /> <br />Thanks TS<br /> bearhug
  • on 1317114791:
    <br /><br />The jury is not allowed to get any information about the trial from the internet, so whatever we discuss here should not have any influence on the verdict.  <br /><br />
    <br /> <br />Is it just me...or is that part of what TS said odd?  Based on what I've learned about TS...there's usually a meaning for everything he writes.  Why mention our discussion not affecting the verdict?  Even if the jurors did get info online (even if not allowed)...would they come here?  Hmmm...maybe I'm just over-bouncing...which could be highly possible since I only had 4 hours of sleep.  Time to brew the coffee.<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • I have taken my seat and fastened my seat belt, and the folding tray is in its full upright position.  :)<br /><br />I am ready for any "bumpy air" in flight.  bounce/<br /><br />Thank you TS.  You are clearly lead by the Lord.<br /><br />
  • Is there numerology behind Sept 27, 2011?<br /><br />Because I realized something (maybe it has been said before on the forums, and if so I apologize):<br /><br />Sept=9<br />27=2+7=9<br />2011=11-2=9<br /><br />=999<br /><br /> :mrgreen:
  • on 1317129557:
    <br />I'm bouncing alright Adi...bouncing off the walls!  I could use one of those 777 bottles right about now  lolol/ .  It's been a long time since I've been this excited!<br /> <br />Just hope the Jackson family is doing alright.  I know the end result will be worth it all...but I'm sure that the 'means' to get there won't be easy all the time.  Wishing them, and all of you, a wonderful day full of enLIGHTenment.<br /> <br />
    <br /><br />Well for me it already was a day of HUGE enlightenment, you won't believe  it in the end guys, you just won't f***** believe it. Just....keep watchin' LOL what else can I say?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    This morning gave me the perfect opening statement (although significantly less formal then you might expect). Thank you TMZ for this quote:<br /><br /><br />
    Sources close to Prince tell TMZ ... the 14-year-old is "nervous" and worried that if he's called to the stand he might get flustered and "mess up."
    http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/26/michael-jackson-son-prince-testify-with-strings-attached-death-witness-conrad-murray-trial-stand-propofol-in-the-room-death-dead-died/<br /><br /><br />Although it's full of journalistic interpretation, it does include a quote from Prince; "mess up", which is a statement you'd expect a teenager to say regarding concerns about going on stage in a performance... not taking a witness stand in their father's accused doctor's manslaughter trial. If you take the witness stand, there's nothing to "mess up". You just tell the truth. You don't mess up the truth, you just tell it. Scripted lines in a live stage production, on the other hand, you might forget or misspeak, aka mess up.<br /><br /><br />I'll be laying out my reasons that I believe court is a scripted production directed by Michael himself, ie "Hoax Court".<br /><br /><br />Disclaimer: I do believe there will be aspects of court that are real; it's really happening live at the court house, for example. There are almost certainly real court employees who complete their day-to-day duties who are none the wiser in regards to the hoax. All attending members of LAPD may not be privy to all aspects of the production and may only have direct orders of how to proceed when things get unorthodox, for example, without direct knowledge of the hoax. There will be other aspects that we see that are very real. But the bottom line of my belief is that what we will be seeing on TV is a MJJ Production. <br /><br /><br />Anyone who feels as I feel, and believes as I believe... help me out and back me up and together we will ultimately prove that MJ is the master of illusion who created and launched the Greatest Show on Earth!<br /><br /><br />Game on!  bounce/ <br />
  • Level 1: the leaf pattern in the ambulance February 26<br />Level 2:whether or not some or all of the paramedics are in on the hoax March 9<br />Level 3: who or what (if anything) went in the ambulance on the stretcher to UCLA?  MJ himself, an MJ double (still alive), a real corpse, a dummy, or nothing? April 11<br />Level 4: who is the focus of The Sting?we need to investigate whether the entire court is in on the hoax, or could the court itself be the focus of the FBI investigation May 1<br />Level 5:Did the illuminati outthink him, or did he outthink the illuminati?  June 25<br />Level 6: back again to hoax court/sting court/ murder court theories. September 27<br />Level 7: ???????  Only TS knows <br />
  • [color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][size=medium]KC-logo-new.jpg[/size][/color]<br /><br />[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][/color]
    [color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][size=medium]For more than thirty-five years, before closing their doors, The Kangaroo Court produced a fabulous, world-famous [/size]cheesecake[size=medium] - creamy and luscious. Today their sister restaurant, the[/size][/color]Original Mexican Restaurant[size=medium][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)] has taken on the mouth-pleasing task of making them on a daily basis - with the same wonderful result![/color][/size]
    [color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][size=medium]cheesecakenew.jpg<br />[/size][/color]
    :shock: Cheesecake=Front????[size=medium][/size]
    Level 7 will perhaps (?) have something to do with Update 7 which TS said probably won't come until after the Bam.<br /><br /><br />Now, the timing of this depends on your interpretation of what Bam will be.
  • Alls I will say for the time being is this is an awfully great adventure and I’m so glad to be along for the ride.  I’ll see which manner of court I’m going for after day on1.  “mess-up”  /woohoo/ that just feels hoaxy.
  • on 1317134822:
    <br />Level 7 will perhaps (?) have something to do with Update 7 which TS said probably won't come until after the Bam.<br /><br /><br />Now, the timing of this depends on your interpretation of what Bam will be.<br />
    <br /><br />TS said Update 7 will be after the bam. In the meantime he/she invented these "levels". So I think Level 7 is different from Update 7 and will probably happen before the bam.
  • Hello TS, and everyone else! I have not posted in here I think since the new forum change! It takes soooo loooong to load this version on my computer, plus I have been very busy. So I have barely read anything in the last few months it seems! But I wanted everyone to know I'm still a firm beLIEver and haven't lost hope at ALL!! Will be so glad when this comes out for many reasons but especially to shut my husbands mouth!!!  /toldya/ I'll be reading breifly here and there, take care everyone, God is behind this I firmly believe and everything will be OK!
  • I'm with hesouttamylife...gonna take the day to S.T.U.D.Y. the 'key' players before rendering my verdict re: hoax or sting  /judge/ <br /> <br />But great opening statement bec...simple but compelling  ;) <br /> <br />Where's Im_convinced?  Time's a ticking...I need a rebuttal lolol/ <br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br /> <br />P.S. I feel like a child on Christmas morning...and I LOVE it and God knows I've missed it!
    on 1317135493:
    <br />
    on 1317134822:
    <br />Level 7 will perhaps (?) have something to do with Update 7 which TS said probably won't come until after the Bam.<br /><br /><br />Now, the timing of this depends on your interpretation of what Bam will be.<br />
    <br /><br />TS said Update 7 will be after the bam. In the meantime he/she invented these "levels". So I think Level 7 is different from Update 7 and will probably happen before the bam.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />He said probably. You know how he does.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    [size=14pt]@bec I am hoping we will get more of this type of scenario, but I don't really think that if we do it will be as blatant. Not to start with anyway![/size]<br /><br />Thanks go to TNZ on twitter<br /><br />playroom.jpg
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    OMG. I'm officially so excited. Katherine, Joe and Jermaine have just arrived. bounce/