TIAI September 27

Comments

• on 1317135811:
    <br />
    on 1317135493:
    <br />
    on 1317134822:
    <br />Level 7 will perhaps (?) have something to do with Update 7 which TS said probably won't come until after the Bam.<br /><br /><br />Now, the timing of this depends on your interpretation of what Bam will be.<br />
    <br /><br />TS said Update 7 will be after the bam. In the meantime he/she invented these "levels". So I think Level 7 is different from Update 7 and will probably happen before the bam.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />He said probably. You know how he does. <br />
    <br /><br />Doesn't make much sense that Update 7 will be after the bam except the case Update 7 is a sort of summarizing explanation of the hoax, revealing the real whys and hows of the hoax.<br />
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Level 6 -  /woohoo/         
  • I just have a random comment on humanity: It can suck at times.<br /><br /><br />I have HLN on and watching the coverage of the trial as I sit here to read among my friend's posts (which I LOVE).  <br /><br /><br />What makes me comment so harshly on humanity are the actions of the press/media.  I have only this network on, but no doubt others are as pompous & self-righteous in their reporting.  I can't believe how much they are eating this alive and turning it into such vulgar display of their own devices.  They just reported that, "the Jacksons just all went into the bathroom".....I am sorry but  WTF?? .  These press/media people are so vain, so disgusting, so arrogant in their speech.  I remember the trial in 2005, and it was crazy then too.  However, like everything in the world, it's more now.  We have more tech at our disposal now.....direct links, facebook, twitter, texting, instant communications all over the place.  <br />The entire coverage seems more like a sports event.  I am expecting the reporters to pullout a playbook and do those little point A to point B lines.  (A girl is being interviewed from Germany.....came just for the trial).<br />Anyways, I am so over-the-top ill with the press.......they are such self-promoting maggots.  I can't even begin to imagine how it would feel to have your life dissected by these creatures.  All the self-promoting commercials for this.....make me puke.  <br /><br /><br />Well, sorry for the rant......but I had to say something.  I hope this trial is staged, because otherwise I just might throw in the towel and go live on a mountain top.....hopefully with a nice vineyard....how 'bout it BeTheChange...mountain top vineyard?  ::P <br /><br /><br />I am sure by the time this is over, I'll have to rant again....hopefully, I'll be able to control it better.  <br />OMGosh...they just called it a "circus".......wow, is this for real?  Humanity at it's best........not.  <br />Murray entered the 9th floor and was rushed by some woman. <br /><br /><br />Blessings
  • Wishingstar, I agree with you 100
    on 1317138790:
    <br />I just have a random comment on humanity: It can suck at times.<br /><br /><br />I have HLN on and watching the coverage of the trial as I sit here to read among my friend's posts (which I LOVE).  <br /><br /><br />What makes me comment so harshly on humanity are the actions of the press/media.  I have only this network on, but no doubt others are as pompous & self-righteous in their reporting.  I can't believe how much they are eating this alive and turning it into such vulgar display of their own devices.  They just reported that, "the Jacksons just all went into the bathroom".....I am sorry but  WTF?? .  These press/media people are so vain, so disgusting, so arrogant in their speech.  I remember the trial in 2005, and it was crazy then too.  However, like everything in the world, it's more now.  We have more tech at our disposal now.....direct links, facebook, twitter, texting, instant communications all over the place.  <br />The entire coverage seems more like a sports event.  I am expecting the reporters to pullout a playbook and do those little point A to point B lines.  (A girl is being interviewed from Germany.....came just for the trial).<br />Anyways, I am so over-the-top ill with the press.......they are such self-promoting maggots.  I can't even begin to imagine how it would feel to have your life dissected by these creatures.  All the self-promoting commercials for this.....make me puke.  <br /><br /><br />Well, sorry for the rant......but I had to say something.  I hope this trial is staged, because otherwise I just might throw in the towel and go live on a mountain top.....hopefully with a nice vineyard....how 'bout it BeTheChange...mountain top vineyard?  ::P <br /><br /><br />I am sure by the time this is over, I'll have to rant again....hopefully, I'll be able to control it better.  <br />OMGosh...they just called it a "circus".......wow, is this for real?  Humanity at it's best........not.  <br />Murray entered the 9th floor and was rushed by some woman. <br /><br /><br />Blessings <br />
    <br /><br />i agree with you 100% vulgarity .. Some people have audacity.. I am also watching HLN and at the begining they wrote that one juror was with the judge.. I wonder if it is not Michael.. Why one juror?
  • Yeah, they never said what was up with that one juror.  Who knows.......<br /><br /><br />All this talk about the shipments of drugs......shocking.  Reminds me of all the dirty docs in Hollywood.  <br /><br /><br />The recording they played...the one of Michael on May 10th that Murray recorded.......I had to tighten the seatbelt and fight the tears.  *sigh* this is truly difficult to watch......I am realizing I am much weaker than I thought.  <br /><br /><br />OK....back to court.....<br /><br /><br />BTW.....sorry about being so ugly about the press earlier...I am not usually so angry  :oops: <br /><br /><br />Blessings
  • I don't know. I realize this may sound crazy and while I am a BeLIEver. Something tells me that Michael Jackson is Conrad Murray. There's just something about him whenever I see something unique, mysterious, and I don't know it's a weird feeling I get.
  • mijmij Posts: 22
    But CM is so much taller than MJ
  • Michael as Murray has been talked about a lot......I have admit I have those same odd feelings when I see him.  Now hearing him more through the interviews....it's very Michael-like.  It's all so fantastically put together......<br /><br /><br />Also....welcome guys....I don't know if you are new, but your names are not too familiar.  Glad to read your posts....it's crazy for sure.  <br /><br /><br />Have a beautiful day.....<br /><br /><br />Blessings
  • That was ROUGH...WishingStar, I'm wishing we were already on the vineyard watching this together.<br /> <br />I'm by NO means anywhere near throwing in the towel...but holy shit that was hard to listen to.<br /> <br />I don't think the Merlot is gonna cut it today lol.<br /> <br />Oh...and those who mentioned CM being Mike...there were a couple moments there, although fleeting, where I had the same thought.<br /> <br />Hang in there everyone...you might wanna grab some more seatbelts.<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • Hi...I'm back........sorry but honestly I am a little bit scared because of the picture..what is your opinion about it??
  • on 1317146700:
    <br />Hi...I'm back........sorry but honestly I am a little bit scared because of the picture..what is your opinion about it??<br />
    <br /><br />To be honest, I'm a little scared too but I am NOT giving up. I'm NOT throwing in the towel after 2 years. I'm not.<br /><br />However, about the picture, why does he have straight hair? On June 24, according to the clip from TII, he had curly hair. Why was his hair straightened on that gourney? o.O
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Is it scary for you baby?  :twisted: geek/ <br /><br /><br />Keys I found at first glance:<br /><br /><br /> :idea: Murray isn't board certified=? not a doctor? This is new confirmation.<br /><br /><br /> :idea:Voice recording, my what a deep voice you have Michael, lol. I don't understand how it is admissible for the Prosecutor to state that this recording is "proof of intoxication". There is simply no way that this could be considered proof of intoxication in a court of law. No objection from the Defense on it either.<br /><br /><br /> :idea: Prosecution: [the day before his death] 'Michael was excited about the Illusion that was to begin the next day'. Great, just great, that the Prosecution slipped that in.<br /><br /><br /> :idea: Murray's email at 11:15am on 6/25/09, 'all press reports regarding Michael Jackson's health are fallacious'. That's an incredible true statement. Blink and you'll miss it type.<br /><br /><br /> :idea: Close captioning during the Prosecution's opening statement wrote "Conradt Murder", quickly erased "Murder" and replaced it with "Murray". If CC'ing is from court, it's a subliminal clue. If CC'ing is from the network, it exposes the prevalent bias in the case. "Murder" speaks for itself but "Contradt" is interesting in it's similarity to "Contract" and when preceeding "Murder" it reminds me of the early attempts at anagraming Murray's name to "murder by contract".<br /><br /><br /> :idea: Two paramedics pictured, as we discovered already, one white, one black. Neither paramedic in the ambulance pic was black so what's that all about? <br /><br /><br /> :idea: Stretcher pic: He's not bald, doesn't look old, or emaciated, and certainly not like a cancer patient. He looks exactly like Michael Jackson. What's he wearing? It appears to have sleeves. It is a hospital snuggy? He appears to be wearing what might be a watch. Where is the endo-tracheal tube? The autopsy states it is still present and in place. It is certainly present in the ambulance pic. Who captioned it "Homicide"? It's a manslaughter trial.<br /><br /><br /> :!: :lol: The stretcher pic and Michael's appearance is right out of the Scream video set.<br /><br /><br /> :idea: Chernoff: in regards to MJ, "He did an act... he did an act" repetitively stressed.<br /><br /><br /> :idea: Chernoff: in regards to helping the jury understand the evidence, "We will provide you The Sign." Love it. Little TS shout out there.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />There is nothing to be scared of. It's an adventure, a great adventure. This is starting with a bang. Tons of clues and proof for us.
  • on 1317135785:
    <br />I'm with hesouttamylife...gonna take the day to S.T.U.D.Y. the 'key' players before rendering my verdict re: hoax or sting  /judge/ <br /> <br />But great opening statement bec...simple but compelling  ;) <br /> <br />Where's Im_convinced?  Time's a ticking...I need a rebuttal lolol/ <br />
    <br />Oh lord have mercy on me during this trial. I have issues with my PC, it is very slow. I am also late logging on and just now reading the thread. I am watching right now the opening statements on In Session and for some reason I am 3 hours behind the actual LA trial start. I am on the west coast so I do not understand why it is like that. Please have patience because I do have my A game on. I won't rush to make any comments until I have read or watched what I need to. smiley_spider
  • Is there proof that it is indeed MJ or is this something that they found and said hey we can use this? His voice is really deep. I've been under before and when I came out I didn't sound like this and before I fell asleep before surgery I didn't sound like this. Weird....
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Pic of the Day, MJJ Official site, posted just after opening statements began:<br /><br /><br />http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/photo-day-14<br /><br /><br />MJJofficialsitepicoftheday9272011.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /> :lol:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Katherine says... Connect the dots!!<br />0927-jackson-splash-2-credit.jpg<br /><br />Randy, Janet, La Toya (with a SUNFLOWER, lol)<br /><br />0927-janet-jackson-latoya-split-credit.jpg<br /><br />ALL the Jacksons are wearing sunglasses again, like at the Memorial.  <br /><br />Also, the big word of the day at the trial is "abandonment"...I wonder if the double meaning here is all the fans who abandoned Michael after the allegations and 2005 trial.  Remember Madonna said "we abandoned him".<br /><br />HOAX COURT.  With a sting. LOL.<br /><br />(pics from arriving at court today)
  • 0927-conrad-crying.jpg<br /><br />There should be easy for him too! I almost feel sorry for Murray!<br />
  • on 1317132855:
    <br />This morning gave me the perfect opening statement (although significantly less formal then you might expect). Thank you TMZ for this quote:<br /><br /><br />
    Sources close to Prince tell TMZ ... the 14-year-old is "nervous" and worried that if he's called to the stand he might get flustered and "mess up."
    http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/26/michael-jackson-son-prince-testify-with-strings-attached-death-witness-conrad-murray-trial-stand-propofol-in-the-room-death-dead-died/<br /><br /><br />Although it's full of journalistic interpretation, it does include a quote from Prince; "mess up", which is a statement you'd expect a teenager to say regarding concerns about going on stage in a performance... not taking a witness stand in their father's accused doctor's manslaughter trial. If you take the witness stand, there's nothing to "mess up". You just tell the truth. You don't mess up the truth, you just tell it. Scripted lines in a live stage production, on the other hand, you might forget or misspeak, aka mess up.<br /><br /><br />I'll be laying out my reasons that I believe court is a scripted production directed by Michael himself, ie "Hoax Court".<br /><br /><br />Disclaimer: I do believe there will be aspects of court that are real; it's really happening live at the court house, for example. There are almost certainly real court employees who complete their day-to-day duties who are none the wiser in regards to the hoax. All attending members of LAPD may not be privy to all aspects of the production and may only have direct orders of how to proceed when things get unorthodox, for example, without direct knowledge of the hoax. There will be other aspects that we see that are very real. But the bottom line of my belief is that what we will be seeing on TV is a MJJ Production. <br /><br /><br />Anyone who feels as I feel, and believes as I believe... help me out and back me up and together we will ultimately prove that MJ is the master of illusion who created and launched the Greatest Show on Earth!<br /><br /><br />Game on!  bounce/<br />
    <br />bec- I don't want to go back and forth to much with one topic. Cool with you?<br /><br />So I am starting here with the TMZ article. First of all it says sources and who are the sources? Absolutely no one that I know. Prince may not have said that. <br /><br />If I go with the article being legit then Prince being worried he would mess up sounds like to me he would be worried he wouldn't say the right thing to convict Murray of his dad's death.<br /><br />I don't believe Prince would be nervous of messing up. LOL! <br /><br />Was he nervous at the Grammy's speaking for the first time in front of a camera and millions of people?<br /><br />Was he nervous when he spoke to Oprah? Was he nervous when he spoke to Robin when he was at the place with his grandma when they were talking about him wanting to produce movies? Was he nervous when he recently went to Germany for the Bambi awards? He was signing autographs like a star... :?:
  • on 1317141353:
    <br />Wishingstar, I agree with you 100
    on 1317138790:
    <br />I just have a random comment on humanity: It can suck at times.<br /><br /><br />I have HLN on and watching the coverage of the trial as I sit here to read among my friend's posts (which I LOVE).  <br /><br /><br />What makes me comment so harshly on humanity are the actions of the press/media.  I have only this network on, but no doubt others are as pompous & self-righteous in their reporting.  I can't believe how much they are eating this alive and turning it into such vulgar display of their own devices.  They just reported that, "the Jacksons just all went into the bathroom".....I am sorry but  WTF?? .  These press/media people are so vain, so disgusting, so arrogant in their speech.  I remember the trial in 2005, and it was crazy then too.  However, like everything in the world, it's more now.  We have more tech at our disposal now.....direct links, facebook, twitter, texting, instant communications all over the place.  <br />The entire coverage seems more like a sports event.  I am expecting the reporters to pullout a playbook and do those little point A to point B lines.  (A girl is being interviewed from Germany.....came just for the trial).<br />Anyways, I am so over-the-top ill with the press.......they are such self-promoting maggots.  I can't even begin to imagine how it would feel to have your life dissected by these creatures.  All the self-promoting commercials for this.....make me puke.  <br /><br /><br />Well, sorry for the rant......but I had to say something.  I hope this trial is staged, because otherwise I just might throw in the towel and go live on a mountain top.....hopefully with a nice vineyard....how 'bout it BeTheChange...mountain top vineyard?  ::P <br /><br /><br />I am sure by the time this is over, I'll have to rant again....hopefully, I'll be able to control it better.  <br />OMGosh...they just called it a "circus".......wow, is this for real?  Humanity at it's best........not.  <br />Murray entered the 9th floor and was rushed by some woman. <br /><br /><br />Blessings <br />
    <br /><br />i agree with you 100% vulgarity .. Some people have audacity.. I am also watching HLN and at the begining they wrote that one juror was with the judge.. I wonder if it is not Michael.. Why one juror?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I agree with you guys.  The HLN people are really irritating me.  Stupid media.  I don't understand why everything has to be a story anymore.  I had to mute HLN and just start listening to the livestream link that Souza provided.  The only reason I still have the TV on is so I can look at the people while they're talking.  Although there is a slight delay on the HLN channel so I'm hearing them before they're actually talking on the TV.
  • TIAI February 26 Level 1<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,18053.0.html<br /><br />Ambulance1.jpg<br /><br />Ambulance2.jpg<br /><br />Ambulance3.jpg<br /><br />Ambulance4.jpg<br /><br />Photo Used In Trial - MJ At The Hospital <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20590.msg357764.html#msg357764<br />
    on 1317149797:
    <br />Hey all, http://yfrog.com/h0edxvosj<br /><br />Here is a link ( http://yfrog.com/h0edxvosj ) to the photo used in the trial, which is a picture of MJ lying on a stretcher at the hospital. <br /><br />This makes me VERY sad... But I'm not throwing in the towel yet. My only question: Why does MJ have straight hair if he had curly hair the night before he died?<br /><br />What are your thoughts?<br /><br />scaled.php?tn=0&server=612&filename=edxvos.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1317154680:
    <br />0927-michael-bed-dead-sub.jpg<br />
    Take a good look at all the pictures provided. The first 4 are from Level 1 and the other 2 are from the thread "Photo Used In Trial - MJ At The Hospital". First of all I wanna know where the first pic (the one with the word Homicide on it) came from? I want to know the source, not an upload on yfrog.  <br /><br />Was this a pic that the police took? Is this really the pic shown in court because I could barely see it on my TV.<br /><br />Do the pictures look like the staged (photoshopped) ambulance picture? The hair difference could be because he had no wig on or he did have a wig on but changed it from curly to straight before he staged the photo using himself or it may be a wax dummy. They all look staged to me and a wax dummy was used.
  • on 1317143644:
    <br />I don't know. I realize this may sound crazy and while I am a BeLIEver. Something tells me that Michael Jackson is Conrad Murray. There's just something about him whenever I see something unique, mysterious, and I don't know it's a weird feeling I get. <br />
    <br />been feeling this for a while now myself. i guess if it turns out we are just nuts we can share the jacket on alternate days. penguin/
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    "The jury is not allowed to get any information about the trial from the internet, so whatever we discuss here should not have any influence on the verdict."<br /><br />The judge said also the same.<br /><br />To me looks more like AEG/ producers vs Michael and Murray and viceversa.<br /><br />Michael was treated like an amateur artist, given shitty dates at the forum and with a poor production, not to mention the poor medical settings >:( <br /><br />Ortega read the email about pulling off...well, talking like that about Michael sounds more like if he had no faith on him.<br /><br />Back to propofol, the common name there is KLEIN.<br /><br />LaToya said to follow the money trail, and it´s more clear than ever.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <br />Photo Used In Trial - MJ At The Hospital <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20590.msg357764.html#msg357764<br />
    on 1317149797:
    <br />Hey all, http://yfrog.com/h0edxvosj<br /><br />Here is a link ( http://yfrog.com/h0edxvosj ) to the photo used in the trial, which is a picture of MJ lying on a stretcher at the hospital. <br /><br />This makes me VERY sad... But I'm not throwing in the towel yet. My only question: Why does MJ have straight hair if he had curly hair the night before he died?<br /><br />What are your thoughts?<br /><br />scaled.php?tn=0&server=612&filename=edxvos.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1317154680:
    <br />0927-michael-bed-dead-sub.jpg<br />
    Take a good look at all the pictures provided. The first 4 are from Level 1 and the other 2 are from the thread "Photo Used In Trial - MJ At The Hospital". First of all I wanna know where the first pic (the one with the word Homicide on it) came from? I want to know the source, not an upload on yfrog.  <br /><br />Was this a pic that the police took? Is this really the pic shown in court because I could barely see it on my TV.<br /><br />Do the pictures look like the staged (photoshopped) ambulance picture? The hair difference could be because he had no wig on or he did have a wig on but changed it from curly to straight before he staged the photo using himself or it may be a wax dummy. They all look staged to me and a wax dummy was used.<br />[/quot<br /><br />1- what´s on with the wirst<br />2- what´s on with Michael legs...or...where are Michael´s legs?<br />3- looks like an image taken from a video camera<br />4- reminds me of the "leaf pattern" face
  • I can't believe this day has finally come.  I have a lot of catching up to do since it's been a couple of months since I have been able to spend as much time here as I would like.  Just wanted to let you know that I have not lost faith.  Day to  day life just kind of took over.  But hopefully I will be able to free up more time and contribute more.<br /><br />Love and Blessings to all
  • The paramedics could not recognize Michael - old, frail, wasted “AIDS’ patient WTF?? Looks like Mikey to me.<br /><br />Is that a real picture or a painting?<br /><br />The recording - Why would a doctor have that on his phone unless he planned to use it later for something?  It sounded like a slow motion play-back.<br /><br />Oxman needs to shut-up.  Still tryng to get some MJ moulah.<br /><br />Michael was to rehearse his “illusion” on 6/25 of disappearing.  He did.<br /><br />This was kind of hard, but I’m still trying to keep the faith.  I so hope Karen Faye is testifying.  They are gonna tear hear ass to shreds.