Michael Jackson's Death Photo Frightening Intentions?

AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
edited September 2011 in News
[size=18pt]Michael Jackson's Death Photo<br />Frightening Intentions? [/size]<br />9/27/2011 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0927-michael-bed-dead-main.jpg<br /><br />It seems the prosecution wanted to give the Michael Jackson death photo a murky, gritty treatment before it was presented in court this morning -- because it was clearly touched up to look as daunting as possible.<br /><br />It appears the photo is NOT the original pic -- because now it includes a tattered border, a morgue-esque green hue ... and the word "Homicide" printed over MJ's body in a grainy, police-style font.<br /><br />The prosecution used the photo as the background for a slide-show presentation in court.<br /><br />Compare the pic to a cleaned up version of the photo (below) -- is the murky photo more likely to shake the jury?<br /><br />0927-michael-bed-dead-sub.jpg<br /><br />We gotta ask ...<br /><br />Prosecution's image<br />Misleading 63%<br />Fair 37%<br />Total Votes: 56,175<br /><br />_____________________________________________________________________________________<br />*** I know there's a thread on the photo but it seems some TMZ articles got missed when the forum was down/slow.<br /><br />

Comments

• every single photo used for evidence is poor quality. every one of them. this is a close up picture, with lots of lighting. it shouldnt be such poor quality. even a camera on a mobile phone these days, should produce a better quality pic than this. deliberately made to look blurry to hide photoshopping.<br /><br />also just think about it this way. if it were you (well not maybe a genuine fan) but someone who wanted to take a sneaky photo of mj on a stretcher while he was unconcious or dead, wouldnt you go up a little closer and get a closer pic? why would you stand back deliberately to get the whole stretcher in the pic.<br /><br />
  • the photos are blurry, yes.<br />just like bigfoot pics, ufo pics, lochness monster pics lol.
  • Looks like that dude who jumped out of the van, but you know, it’s kinda blurry and all lolol/
  • There isnt even any evidence that thios pic was taken in a hospital. there is no date on it. anyone could by a decommisioned hospital bed... or perhaps it is from a movie set....<br /><br />what are those pictures on the wall above the bed in original photo. looks like a hall way. yeah, good place to leave a dead body..... lol (no disrespect intended)<br /><br />also what is the tape above his mouth and between his nose disguising??? or is it holding in tubing? if not what for? there is no reason for the tape on his face. if he had died and they removed tubing from mouth, or nose or whatever, they wouldnt be able to remove it without removing tape. they wouldnt stick the tape back on....<br /><br />to me the tape looks like it has been there to cover up the mouth / nose features as much as possible to make this appear to look like mj. <br /><br />
  • sonson Posts: 182
    Wasn't he supposed to be bald?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    They made a fake photo faker for the trial.  <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Intentionally frightening?  Well it is close to Halloween and this is Thriller II.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Shouldn´t exibits be shown unaltered and with a serial number?<br /><br />
  • isnt it interesting how people will accept anything shoved in front of them, as real evidence. we are so used and raised to accepting what we are told without asking, who, what, where, when, why. i hope the jury are asking these questions.<br /><br /><br />"who" is this in the pic. you say its mj but were is the evidence. where is a hospital wrist band. who took the photo. who can verify that this is really mj.<br /><br />"what" is that on his face. what are thos pictures on the wall. what room was this taken in, hospital room or morgue.<br /><br />"where" is this photo taken. where is the proof this photo was taken in a hospital. that wall looks like a wall at my house, your house, the wall at the bank, the wall at ann office (lol, you get my point)<br /><br />"when" was this taken. years ago or 2 years ago. also is this pre or post mortom. if post, where is that evidence of that.<br /><br />"why" does it looked photoshopped. why does he appear shorter. why does he have different hair than recently described and seen on TII. why is there tape on his nose. and the list of questions goes on and on.<br /><br /><br />its amazing that 'evidence' can be shown in court without proof that it is legitimate evidence.<br />  <br />NO WONDER there are so many people in prison who are innocent when courts accept and release false evidence. <br /><br />ALWAYS question evidence! in this day and age it is so easy to doctor emails, photos, voice manipulation, etc etc. mj death case wouldnt be the first in history where false evidence is used in court. if its happened before it will happen again. the evidence of DH as it's validity far out weighs a dodgy photo posted on the net which  i am supposed to swallow is mj dead - without having any of the above who what where why when questions answered
  • Not for anything, didn't they say Michael was bald with peach fuzz hair in the front. I see he has the curly hair stye. There was a picture taken of him once a upon a time when he was at the hospital.. This is not Michael.. Not at all.. Maybe when he was younger but not now..
  • The appearance of Michael in this picture it's like that album  - blue eyes.<br /><br />This photo yet has not discouraged me. It's very strange.<br /><br />I think this picture and the recording voice was forged.<br /><br />Does the court will forge evidence, as they did with Michael in 2005? This seems more of a sting court!
  • eh, i already want this trial to be over. I think it will take an emotional toll on me. Regardless of my knowledge of the Hoax, its still sad that any of this has to happen.<br />Watching HLN and Rabbi Schmuley is on promoting 'The Michael Jackson Tapes' and saying that MJ deserves to be on trial. I hate that fucking guy!
  • Real or not it tears my heart apart to see this picture.
  • Me too seeing this pic brings tears to my eyes and that audio recording made me sick to my stomach i want this to be over with asap!!!! I cannot stand Michael being torn up by so many people over and over again
  • Who took the photo, I thought they would take an autopsy photo not a hospital photo.
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    [From what i can see,it looks like the tape is holding a tube in place,that is in his mouth,and he has got curly......... :? :?
  • This photo made me cry yesterday, I'm thinking it's not real can't be ....but just thinking for one second this could be MJ dead  /scream/ make me go crazy.Thank you all for the explanations , made me feel much better.
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    OMG!    /overreacting/<br />i forgot about the hoax, being a believer and a soldier of love and just started crying!
  • If this is indeed a picture of MJ dead  ... and presented as the background of a slide show ... It is the most disrespectful way of showing it I have ever seen in my life ... So horrible twords MJ and his family!<br /><br />BUt .... this picture and the way it is presented makes me believe of a Hoax even more :=)<br />
  • I don't know, what to think. his hand looks like  a prosthetic hand. And it look like you can only see half of his body,where did his leg go. OMG! Michael or not, this don't mean anything to the hoax.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    It's a graphic picture, the hands look weird and it seems like his legs were cut off. lolol/
  • Who know ,what was the point of showing the "death" pic?
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    I can't possibly believe the prosecution is using that "photo". The first one saying "HOMICIDE", I mean, are you kidding me, you can't barely see anything at all. The "cleaned version", was that "cleaned" by TMZ or is that the actual photo? It's still nothing but a blurry mess, I've seen better photographs of Bigfoot himself. I can't believe they don't have any proper photos if Michael's dead.
  • OMG! This photo is FAKE!!!.Look at the length of the legs,they are too short and also his arms.His chin looks weird too. :(
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    i went to bed with a heavy heart last night,after seeing kenny ortega on the stand....i dont feel as confident anymore,that we are right.......do we have a plan "b" here......in case itis true... :cry: :!: :?: pale/
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    If this photo was taken at UCLA then it must be a fake, because UCLA used other stretchers in 2009.<br /> <br />Someone did a very good research about this:<br /> <br /><br />