Lou Ferrigno Michael Seemed Fine to Me

ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
edited September 2011 in News
Lou Ferrigno Michael Seemed Fine to Me<br />9/28/2011 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0927-lou-ferrigno-michael-jackson-ex.jpg<br /><br />Lou Ferrigno -- Michael Jackson's friend and fitness guru for decades -- tells TMZ MJ showed no signs of physical distress during workouts, as recently as 2 weeks before the singer died.<br /><br />Lou's account differs from some of the statements in court -- that Michael was deteriorating in the weeks before his death.  <br /><br />Lou says two weeks before Jackson died, he went to MJ's home and trained him for an hour.  Michael did cardio on the treadmill, used the exercise ball, worked with some light weights, completed a bunch of core exercises, and did a lot of stretching.  <br /><br />Lou says Michael's energy level was very good, but he did complain that he was upset because he was having trouble sleeping.<br /><br />Lou says he had been training Michael 2 to 3 times a week for the tour ... and aside from seeming "very stressed out," he appeared in good health.<br /><br />And this is eerie ... Lou says as he left Michael's house the last time -- two weeks before MJ's death -- Jackson said, "Take care of yourself."  Lou said, "I'm going to see you next week."  Michael just repeated, "Take care of yourself."  Lou feels Michael knew something bad was about to happen.

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    And this is eerie ... Lou says as he left Michael's house the last time -- two weeks before MJ's death -- Jackson said, "Take care of yourself."  Lou said, "I'm going to see you next week." Michael just repeated, "Take care of yourself."  Lou feels Michael knew something bad was about to happen.
    <br /><br />this is eerie indeed... mj_bad/ mj_bad/ mj_bad/
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    After yesterday, I feel horribly bad, I haven't slept more than 3 hours, woke up and I'm here since then. <br /><br />What I do take out of Ferrigno's statement  is ... So, Michael is a highly intelligent man, if he knew something was going to happen, if he supposed something was going to happen within 1 week or 2, for sure he would work on his safety and not just stay and wait to be killed. He knows too many, he for dure has high put relationships about neither you or I know or imagine. I am sure he has people to go and spy and investigate, that's why I say he knew about 9/11 2001 and that's why he cancelled the meeting. This can't be "luck".  Now, if Ferrigno says that Michael told him "Take care of yourself" and when  Ferrigno told him "I'm going to see you next week."  Michael replied again "take care of yourself" indeed he for sure might have know something. And for me this just doesn't look logic if we regard the murder case...  because if he knew, why not fire the doctor, go to a far away place where you cannot be found and harmed. It simply doesn't look logic to me. He is too smart. If he knew something was going to happen, if he supposed the Doctor was suspicious, why not fire him and go away from all those who could harm him? There are such place sin the world, you can find them if you want and need.<br /><br />They simply portray Michael as a naive idiot and he is not. And it's impossible for me to see drug addiction related to Michael. He is too intelligent, again, for such things. He knows what this implies. He is not a fool.<br /><br />I need so bad something to put me on track. After last night I can't find my inner peace
  • I think this trial is leaning towards that MJ was an addict, so does his name have to get dragged through the mud once again and then what?...the recording just showed people that MJ seemed to be a drug addict.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    on 1317206138:
    <br />Now, if Ferrigno says that Michael told him "Take care of yourself" and when  Ferrigno told him "I'm going to see you next week."  Michael replied again "take care of yourself" indeed he for sure might have know something. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Of course he knew something. He knew he was not going to see Lou next week since he was going to "die",  not because Dr Murray or someone else was to kill him, but because he was going to start the hoax.  :D
  • /cook/
  • That's very interesting for us to know.MJ knew , of course he knew !
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Well, i suppose Michael acted, when he had wished to see sick and weak to do so, otherwise appear in front of other people as what a person is in good health /cook/
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1317206138:
    <br />After yesterday, I feel horribly bad, I haven't slept more than 3 hours, woke up and I'm here since then. <br /><br />What I do take out of Ferrigno's statement  is ... So, Michael is a highly intelligent man, if he knew something was going to happen, if he supposed something was going to happen within 1 week or 2, for sure he would work on his safety and not just stay and wait to be killed. He knows too many, he for dure has high put relationships about neither you or I know or imagine. I am sure he has people to go and spy and investigate, that's why I say he knew about 9/11 2001 and that's why he cancelled the meeting. This can't be "luck".  Now, if Ferrigno says that Michael told him "Take care of yourself" and when  Ferrigno told him "I'm going to see you next week."  Michael replied again "take care of yourself" indeed he for sure might have know something. And for me this just doesn't look logic if we regard the murder case...  because if he knew, why not fire the doctor, go to a far away place where you cannot be found and harmed. It simply doesn't look logic to me. He is too smart. If he knew something was going to happen, if he supposed the Doctor was suspicious, why not fire him and go away from all those who could harm him? There are such place sin the world, you can find them if you want and need.<br /><br />They simply portray Michael as a naive idiot and he is not. And it's impossible for me to see drug addiction related to Michael. He is too intelligent, again, for such things. He knows what this implies. He is not a fool.<br /><br />I need so bad something to put me on track. After last night I can't find my inner peace<br />
    <br /><br />I am sorry to say, but that is because you are always full of negativity and because you clearly didn't educate yourself over the past two years. No one will get you back on track, because you are incapable of listening. If you would have payed attention in this whole hoax and would have connected the dots, you would feel fine now. Just my opinion.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Wait.......was it two weeks before he died?....<br />lmao.<br /> <br />I don't remember Lou knowing about MJ's 'trouble sleeping'. Has he mentioned it before?
  • TMZ should help you _Anna_ if the forum does not, which I find impossible. I mean, take this TMZ article here for example, 'MJ knew something BAD ( mj_bad/ ) was going to happen'. You have to decide for yourself. The evidence is all here in this forum, and also in the history of his music. I hope you find your way back to us :)<br /> <br />BTW Anna, I laughed at the picture and cried at the audio recording, not because I thought it was MJ. But because it was fucking creepy. lol
  • on 1317208726:
    <br />
    on 1317206138:
    <br />Now, if Ferrigno says that Michael told him "Take care of yourself" and when  Ferrigno told him "I'm going to see you next week."  Michael replied again "take care of yourself" indeed he for sure might have know something. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Of course he knew something. He knew he was not going to see Lou next week since he was going to "die",  not because Dr Murray or someone else was to kill him, but because he was going to start the hoax.  :D <br />
    <br />lol, Mike knew...its just too easy..are these easter eggs in these articles?<br />with all of this drama..death photos and recordings, when the truth comes out the world is going to stop in shock.<br />
  • on 1317223542:
    <br />
    on 1317208726:
    <br />
    on 1317206138:
    <br /><br />Of course he knew something. He knew he was not going to see Lou next week since he was going to "die",  not because Dr Murray or someone else was to kill him, but because he was going to start the hoax.  :D <br />
    <br />lol, Mike knew...its just too easy..are these easter eggs in these articles?<br />with all of this drama..death photos and recordings, when the truth comes out the world is going to stop in shock.<br /> <br />
    <br /> <br />I know!!! Now the trial has started, we should be getting all kinds of good clues from TMZ.<br />Like "oh yea, Mike? Yea, I saw him about 3 days after he died! He said he felt very alive!!"<br />lol<br />
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    only god and michael know /judge/
  • That was nice of Michae to tell Lou "take care of yourself" This was Michael's plan all along, He hoaxed his death.. I think that he left LA BEFORE June 25/2009 Someone indeed did die that day, but not Michael.. Remember the EMT DID NOT RECOGNIZE IT WAS MICHAEL. HOW COULD IT BE MICHAEL HE WAS NOT FRAIL AND OLD ON JUNE 24.. So this person whom ever he is was dying and Murray took care of him.. While Michael had fleet the country. This is my opinion.. I am just going to tell all my hoax friends. please do not give up faith now.. Michael needs us all.. He is alive  FAITH POSITIVE.. AND BLESSINGS... LOVE Y OU ALL.