I AM ALIVE - game

_Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
edited September 2011 in General Hoax Investigation
I just noticed something and immediately print screened it. It was trending topic on twitter. #AM ALIVE  <br /><br />27937320.jpg<br /><br />http://www.facebook.com/iamalivegame<br /><br />When I went to see the trailer, I couldn't believe my eyes. watch it for yourself<br /><br />
<br /><br />Print screens:<br /><br />unlediya.jpg<br /><br />huntede.png<br /><br />fathero.png<br /><br />loner.png<br /><br />surv.png<br /><br />hunterf.png<br /><br /><br />watero.png<br /><br />alivec.png<br /><br />

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    afraid/  afraid/  afraid/<br /><br /> /bravo/ Anna. Amazing catch. Ambulance number 71?!? What a coincidanke? :lol:<br /><br />Hunted, Father, Loner, Survivor, Hunter. Who can this be?  mj_bad/
  • Thank you so much for sharing this! It's an awesome find...we'll have to keep this in our sights for sure...
  • /bravo/Thank you for finding this big clue.. You need a big hug from all of us.. bearhug bearhug bearhug> Maybe they should show this video to the court, instead of a photoshopped dead Michael in a gurney.. blessings.
  • Doesnt that look like an IV stand in that picture and also a bed there too.  Just wondering I may be off my rocker but it does look like it to me.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    It caught my attention. Just seeing there on twitter #AM ALIVE made me click on it and saw someone who said that the trailer is finally released. I think it was released on yesterday (if you check the youtube profile in the video above, this trailer was uploaded on sept 29th), although I think the game has many levels, and it was released since 2008 or 2009, I have to ckeck. This must be a new level or something. <br /><br />Ambulance 71  ... I mean from all the numbers exactly 71 they thought to put there in a game named I am alive. Also the words: Loner, father, Hunted, Survivor, Hunter are too well chosen. I still wait to see more about this, as I don't want to see things where they are not, but it's so strange
  • Here is the story of the game.. What puzzles me why ambulance 71? <br /><br />http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1984178/<br /><br />Chicago is devastated and destroyed by a 10.3 earthquake separating it from the mainland. Millions are killed and the entire planet suffers a water crisis. You are Adam Collins, who has to evade enemies, keep from becoming dehydrated, find his missing girlfriend and stay alive through the streets of the Windy City.
  • on 1317353548:
    <br />Doesnt that look like an IV stand in that picture and also a bed there too.  Just wondering I may be off my rocker but it does look like it to me.<br />
    <br />This is interesting.<br />I noticed the IV stand too and a bed in a destroyed hospital room, the sign "NEED WATER" made me think of "Water" in This Is It, #7 on the license plate and a 7 on the truck number, the hunted turns into the hunter 8-) . Ubisoft is also the producer of "MJ Dance Experience Game". Too many coincidences (again).
  • supermj4evasupermj4eva Posts: 82
    Also see the MAN IN THE MIRROR
  • YouRnotAlone7YouRnotAlone7 Posts: 246
    WHOA!!!  :th_bravo:
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    Tupac at 4:28<br /><br />Tupac Hologram Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre Perform Coachella Live 2012 - YouTube<br /><br />"MJ" at :19<br /><br />Ubisoft E3 2010 Conference [Part 11 of 11] - Michael Jackson The Game - YouTube<br /><br />Also noticed the Ubisoft video at :08 "Direct from The Source"    :icon_e_wink:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Greatest...!!!!  :icon_bounce:... :confused: Michael's message ????  :icon_bounce: :woohoo2: :icon_e_confused:
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Plot Summary for<br />I Am Alive (2012) (VG) <br />The game takes place in the fictional American city of Haventon, one year after a worldwide cataclysm that wiped out most of human civilization and left the world barely habitable, covered by a cloud of toxic dust. A man named Adam struggles for survival in the desolate city as he tries to reunite with his wife, Julie, and his daughter, Mary. Written by Anonymous<br /><br />Haventon = Havenhurst?<br /><br />Release dates, 4/3/12.<br />It was scheduled to come out last winter, but of course, games are always late - came out last month, early April, 2012.<br /><br />Michael Jackson the Experience came out about a year ago, March, 2011. The biggest complaint is that people wanted him to walk off the stage - not disappear.