Janet Jackson Wears An ILLUMINATI SYMBOL To Court . . . For The CONRAD MURRAY TR

No real substance to the article, mainly pictures. Sorry, I do not know how to add pictures. But to those who are interested, heres the link<br /><br />http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/51424/janet-jackson-wears-an-illuminati-symbol-to-court-for-the-conrad-murray-trial-it-s-a-wrap-for-dude-pics.html

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    1317301763253fbabe1d.jpg<br /><br />1317301761559a90e133.jpg<br /><br />1317301763253fbabe1d507.jpg<br /><br />
    afraid/ WOW!!! I haven't realized her necklace. Amazing outfit Janet. Fits perfectly with the main reason of the hoax.  /bravo/
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Jesus... I haven't seen the eye in the first photo, I just thought about the dress cut in triangle form
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    great catch! such necklace called EVIL EYE necklace
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    PureLove, shame on you girl! You of all people should have recognized this symbol! I have one as well, given to me by the owner of a lovely Turkish hotel I visited almost twenty years ago. And although the round one is the most common one, there are many different kinds now. <br /><br />You know what I am talking about already? It's a nazar boncuğu... Protection against the evil eye.<br /><br />So not an Illuminati symbol, but protection against it.<br /><br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    hmmm, I have read and heard different opinions then protection but I am fine with others point of view. :D <br /><br />Some info here:<br /><br />http://www.evileyestore.com/<br />
    on 1317323849:
    <br />PureLove, shame on you girl! You of all people should have recognized this symbol! I have one as well, given to me by the owner of a lovely Turkish hotel I visited almost twenty years ago. And although the round one is the most common one, there are many different kinds now. <br /><br />You know what I am talking about already? It's a nazar boncuğu... Protection against the evil eye.<br /><br />So not an Illuminati symbol, but protection against it.<br />
    <br /><br />There're different types of nazar boncugu LOL The real one is this one that we use for protection against evil. <br /><br />5.jpg<br /><br />And this is a necklace version of it.<br /><br />789_buyuk.jpg<br /><br />The one Janet has is not nazar boncugu but jewelry. It doesn't have the dark blue color in it which is a must in a nazar boncugu. It's just an eye necklace. And I think we all know why she wore it.  :mrgreen:
  • oveliasovelias Posts: 118
    hi i weare a bresles wich feature the blue eye, is a comon sible evrywere. is for the ivol and chearch recognize the evil eye. they said bleu eye good eye.  why the green eye is bad i dont get it. i have lisent in the radio about  a reserche which say that pipol with blue eyes they could by relatives because the blue eye is a feature not very comon in human rase.
    Speaking of nazar boncugu, I was looking at nazar boncugu pictures and found this one.  afraid/ <br /><br />3688_091724.jpg<br /><br />Janet's V neck and the eye symbolizes an upside down pyramid and illuminati.
    on 1317325432:
    <br />hi i weare a bresles wich feature the blue eye, is a comon sible evrywere. is for the ivol and chearch recognize the evil eye. they said bleu eye good eye.  why the green eye is bad i dont get it. i have lisent in the radio about  a reserche which say that pipol with blue eyes they could by relatives because the blue eye is a feature not very comon in human rase.<br />
    <br /><br />It is believed that blue color takes all negative energy. So, if someone looks at you with an evil eye, someone who has bad intentions, the blue eye bead takes all the negative energy that person is giving you and you will be protected. That is the belief.
  • Interesting. <br /><br />What is up with all of the blue shirts and blue ties being worn to the trial? It's not the eye, for sure, but the light blue color has caught my eye.<br /><br />Great find either way. Blessings.<br />
  • oveliasovelias Posts: 118
    @purelove ; the nazar boncuqu is butiful the black line is geving samething mistery in the eye.  ;)) <br />
  • One of the comments there<br /><br />"she (Janet)  & her family sacrificed Michael cuz he was worth more dead than alive "<br /><br /> pale/ I've never heard this theory before pale/
    on 1317326832:
    <br />One of the comments there<br /><br />"she (Janet)  & her family sacrificed Michael cuz he was worth more dead than alive "<br /><br /> pale/ I've never heard this theory before pale/<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry Gina but that is BS! And what a shame if a "fan" believes in that crap.
  • on 1317326832:
    <br />One of the comments there<br /><br />"she (Janet)  & her family sacrificed Michael cuz he was worth more dead than alive "<br /><br /> pale/ I've never heard this theory before pale/<br />
    i heard that theory before and it is total bullshit
  • on 1317326832:
    <br />One of the comments there<br /><br />"she (Janet)  & her family sacrificed Michael cuz he was worth more dead than alive "<br /><br /> pale/ I've never heard this theory before pale/ <br />
    <br /><br />Gina where did you see this horrible msg?<br />Please do not put this garbage in your head, do not listen to FAKE FANS. How can they even say that? They are so heartless and stupid.<br /><br />Talking about Janet. I'M GOING TO HER CONCERT IN ABU DHABI ON OCTOBER 13th. Just wanted to share my happiness with you guys!  bounce/<br /><br />
    on 1317326258:
    <br />Interesting. <br /><br />What is up with all of the blue shirts and blue ties being worn to the trial? It's not the eye, for sure, but the light blue color has caught my eye.<br /><br />Great find either way. Blessings.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Blue color generally represents calmness <br />http://www.tie-necktie-video.com/tie-color.html<br />
    Blue is a calming, soothing color which radiates peace and tranquility. If you are going into a hostile meeting with tense parties, then Blue is an excellent color choice.<br /><br />But just because blue is peaceful, does not mean it is a weak color, it is persistent and everlasting, like waves upon the shore.
  • I could never believe that the family sacrificed Michael...that would be just heartless
  • isn't the history of the 'all seeing eye' is that on eye looks at you and whoever looks away first is inferior.<br />The necklace worn by Janet is definitely not Illuminati, if it is it would destroy our entire theory of MJ fight AGAINST Illuminati.<br />Thanks Souza (and TheLittleMermaid) for clearing this eye necklace up ;)
  • It’s Janet’s way of telling them that Michael is watching them.
  • on 1317323849:
    <br />PureLove, shame on you girl! You of all people should have recognized this symbol! I have one as well, given to me by the owner of a lovely Turkish hotel I visited almost twenty years ago. And although the round one is the most common one, there are many different kinds now. <br /><br />You know what I am talking about already? It's a nazar boncuğu... Protection against the evil eye.<br /><br />So not an Illuminati symbol, but protection against it.<br /><br /><br />
    <br /> <br />Exactly I was about to say that.. I have one from Italy, it is against the evil eye, This is not Illuminati..
    on 1317341136:
    <br />
    on 1317323849:
    <br />PureLove, shame on you girl! You of all people should have recognized this symbol! I have one as well, given to me by the owner of a lovely Turkish hotel I visited almost twenty years ago. And although the round one is the most common one, there are many different kinds now. <br /><br />You know what I am talking about already? It's a nazar boncuğu... Protection against the evil eye.<br /><br />So not an Illuminati symbol, but protection against it.<br /><br /><br />
    <br /> <br />Exactly I was about to say that.. I have one from Italy, it is against the evil eye, This is not Illuminati..<br />
    <br /><br />As I explained above, Janet's necklace has nothing to do with the blue eye bead. It's jewelry. IMO she used it as an illuminati sign because her V neck is an upside down pyramid. To make us understand, she might have used that eye necklace. The main reason of the hoax. Making 666 999, taking illuminati down.
  • Some members are right, it is a pendant protecting from evil eye; has nothing to do with illuminati.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Her necklace is definitely an interesting choice and some sort of shout out.<br /><br />I still think that the term "Illuminati" is used too willy-nilly.
  • just a side point, evil eye as an icon in fashion made a comeback in 2010. it appears on hats, clothes, bags, jewellery, etc. of course it has been around for years. but recently it was introduced into a popular fashion label as a collection. for a while there it was in clothing / fashion magazines. <br /><br />of course it does have a meaning, protection from evil, as mentioned by many in this thread. but many people who have never worn them have started wearing them as a biut of a fashion trend. kardashians, britney, madonna, nicole ritchie, etc. http://evileyejewelry.blogspot.com/<br /><br />not saying this of janet. but just pointing out some side info.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    in my opinion, Janet's cowl in a pyramidal shape, upside down and the necklace with the Protective Eye, for me has an Anti Illuminati message. Not supporting Illuminati, but giving a message straight in the face against Illuminati.