My friend's comment on MJ & current trial

edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Hi everyone...I thought to post something my friend emailed me - comments she made regarding thoughts she had during the latest on the Murray/MJ trial.  I found it interesting because from her point of view (not having all the intricate detail knowledge of all of you who have kept up with the 'doesn't add up' sector of this whole MJ issue) (she was not an avid follower, but does like MJ - and has been on and off about whether he is alive or not). Anyway, her comments were made after I emailed her and told her to 'remember the portion of THIS IS IT when MJ was speaking of having only 4 years left...' - my friend then shared with me her thoughts on that comment in the film, and related it to what is going on now...it's her version of the oddities which I thought was refreshing - considering she is not a die hard hoax supporter..but she's beginning to question the possibilities..Anyway here's her comments to me.<br /><br />Interesting you said only 4 years because I was just thinking about those words before I got to the next paragraph.  Murray will get only 4 years if found guilty and have to serve 2.  One of the analyst last night was wondering why they charged him with manslaughter versus this other charge that can be proven (something malice).  You don't have to have the intent to kill and it carries a life sentence.  Then I got to thinking while watching the trial and all that maybe this is all a big scheme on MJ"s part.  The doc was paid alot of money to go to prison for 2 years.  MJ was in debt before he died but with everything that has happened, his financial life is better.  Fans love him and the "child molester" part has been forgotten.  <br /><br /><br />MJ requested Murray personally.  He's a cardiologist (not a good one if he doesn't know how to give CPR properly).  Why would he request a cardiologist to travel with him on these concerts.  Why not some other specialty. Why someone from Houston and not LA?<br /><br /><br />So now I'm back in the "maybe he is alive" camp.  lol

Comments

• 50th_State_Believer2 thank you for your post. Your friend makes lot of sense. At the beginning when I read that Michael Jackson died, I remained with my mouth opened, and after a few minutes I started to laugh. I said that genius he finally did fake his death. <br /><br />Look If I were him I would have faked my death long time ago. What he has been through not even an animal would have survived.. Michael has God on his side. Like we all do. The 4 yrs can be so many things. I can be he would have come back in 4 yrs, or as your friend stated 4 yrs that Murray if he is found guilty. Then again, Michael wouldn't make an innocent man go to jail . Jail is not a pretty thing to be in, unless it is a pretend jail.. I think there is a mixture of situations why Michael faked his death, but he is the only one who knows and will tells us when he comes back. He will come back on his due time. Patience is a virtue , the most important thing is to not give up hope and have faith. blessings.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Hi! Interesting theory to add to the list. Some others were Obama's 4 year term is soon over, MJ produced an album every 4 years, and then with inclusive reckoning it was determined it was 4 years to Dec. 21, 2012 of the Mayan calendar prediction from his "death". They certainly talk much about Murray's getting 4 years for manslaughter. But LaToya and others are pushing for a murder charge which would be much longer. MJ has planned this so NOBODY knows and we all are simply making educated guesses from what we've read, and our own knowledge andd experience base.<br /> michael-jackson/
  • I think the four years statement had to do this researcher on Global Warming and he said if we don't change the way we treat the planet, then in four years there will be no improving the planet. Like I said many times, I have a feeling something big is going to happen soon Patience is a virtue, however, we will be having the last laugh after the ridicule we've been experiencing. /woohoo/
  • on 1317441635:
    <br />Hi everyone...I thought to post something my friend emailed me - comments she made regarding thoughts she had during the latest on the Murray/MJ trial.  I found it interesting because from her point of view (not having all the intricate detail knowledge of all of you who have kept up with the 'doesn't add up' sector of this whole MJ issue) (she was not an avid follower, but does like MJ - and has been on and off about whether he is alive or not). Anyway, her comments were made after I emailed her and told her to 'remember the portion of THIS IS IT when MJ was speaking of having only 4 years left...' - my friend then shared with me her thoughts on that comment in the film, and related it to what is going on now...it's her version of the oddities which I thought was refreshing - considering she is not a die hard hoax supporter..but she's beginning to question the possibilities..Anyway here's her comments to me.<br /><br />Interesting you said only 4 years because I was just thinking about those words before I got to the next paragraph.  Murray will get only 4 years if found guilty and have to serve 2.  One of the analyst last night was wondering why they charged him with manslaughter versus this other charge that can be proven (something malice).  You don't have to have the intent to kill and it carries a life sentence.  Then I got to thinking while watching the trial and all that maybe this is all a big scheme on MJ"s part.  The doc was paid alot of money to go to prison for 2 years.  [size=12pt]MJ was in debt before he died but with everything that has happened, his financial life is better.  Fans love him and the "child molester" part has been forgotten.  <br />[/size]<br /><br />MJ requested Murray personally.  He's a cardiologist (not a good one if he doesn't know how to give CPR properly).  Why would he request a cardiologist to travel with him on these concerts.  Why not some other specialty. Why someone from Houston and not LA?<br /><br /><br />So now I'm back in the "maybe he is alive" camp.  lol<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Hy 50th_State_Believer2!!!<br />Nice post you did but there are 2 things with I dont agree:<br />1.  "MJ was in debt before he died "- Michael was never in debt,he was and will be always one of the richest people on earth,because please dont forget that only a genius would be capable to acomplish what he has.The "story" about being BROKE was part of THE PLAN and was serrved for PUBLIC by the MEDIA. How you can think he is or was broke if he is cappable to do this HOAX????Do you know how much MONEY this HOAX cost??????<br />2. " Fans love him and the "child molester" part has been forgotten".  <br />There are many ,many fans who loves Michael,there is no doubt about that,but the C.... M....... part has not been forgotten,sorry  :(.It seems that you not read the comments on internet,because there are MANY comments about this subject,and I dont think you would like to see what they write about Michael  >:(.And another think,unfortunately recently I was wintess to a bully regarding Michael being a C.... M.......  /scream/ >:(.<br />Please dont be mad at me,is just that this is my oppinion.Much LOVE to you  :-*.[/size]
  • Hey Applehead thanks for your post. Just to clarify, that part in bold print was NOT ME. I was just copy  pasting the entire email paragraph that my friend sent me. And I did write that she is not one of the avid die hard followers - it was just her opinion/observations that I cut and pasted there in bold print. So it should not reflect whether or not I am reading enough of what other fans post here or all over the internet...it was just my friend's view.  /white flag/  PEACE. lol.