So sorry - please can I stay

Soosie WoosieSoosie Woosie Posts: 39
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I can't believe I did that last night - can't even blame the vino, only had a glass.<br /><br />I am so sorry you guys  :cry: - I am tired, physically and mentally (as I know probably everyone  here is too).  It's been a very long, hard-working summer, and coupled with the trial starting recently, I think my head and heart just got mashed.  I woke up this morning feeling bereft and realised what a stupid, stupid thing I had done - you are the only people I can talk to about Michael in this way (though I know I don't contribute much).<br /><br />Please can I stay amongst you - I promise I won't do it again and I will go and sit on the naughty step for 15 minutes for being so bl**dy childish  mj_bad/<br /><br />I've attached (I hope, if I do it right) a song which says things much more nicely than I can, and I also think it is a great song when thinking of Michael.<br /><br />Love to you all.<br /><br />xxxx<br /><br />

Comments

• Girl, you are welcome, we live in a free country so go for it..
  • Soosie glad you are still here!  We all have those days!  Somethymes if I get over loaded with the hoax, I turn around and take a walk.  I come back and begin again.  Don't worry about posting much, I am the same way.  Life gets in my way of good research, so I post when I can and support when needed.  What's important is the reason why you are here.  So welcome, welcome glad you stayed!!!!  Take care, Love to you! bearhug <br />
  • I'm glad you are not going anywhere Soosie  beerchug<br /><br /> bearhug
  • Aren't people amazing  :)<br /><br />Thank you  bearhug <br /><br />(Not forgetting  beerchug  ;)  )
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Soosie,<br /><br />I don't remember you on this forum (I'm sorry) but I do know you on the chat. You are such a very sweet and clever person. And I'm so glad that you decided to stay. The fight in the chat was not the first and it  is not going to be the last probably. We have many arguments on the forum too. But hey, we are a family. Disagreements, arguments, fights happen in all families. But at the end, they smoke the peace pipes and get along together because they love each other no matter what. Noone leaves their family because of an argument. So, I'm so glad you are still here. Pls stick with us and remember this is almost OVER. ;) I can't wait to see you in the chat again too. <br /><br />Love and bearhug
  • Susie - when I read your good-bye yesterday I was saddened by it. <br /><br />I don't participate in the chat as I'm working during the trial but I do have it up while I watch/listen to the trial taking place. Most of the time I find the comments rather humorous and enlightening as others point things out that I might miss. Yesterday I caught a small glimpse of what you are talking about and even though I don't know what it was about I think that sometimes there are misinterpretations and perceptions placed on comments because it's hard to relay the feeling or intent behind them. In turn those comments sometimes get blown out of proportion.<br /><br />Saying that, I am very happy to see you've changed your mind. You are loved.<br /><br />Blessings :)<br />
  • You are all being so lovely and I feel rather embarrassed for the whole charade - I didn't flounce out of here, only to come back and be showered with lovely comments - honest - though very nice it is lol.<br /><br />I know that things can be so easily misinterpreted when it's not a face to face conversation, and always try to keep that in mind when I see little skirmishes going on but, for whatever reason, last night's "minor" (and it was) disagreement that was going on, just got to me.  This last couple of weeks has been very intense, thoroughly boring at times admittedly, but still hard work.<br /><br />Anyway, onwards and upwards.  I've been here virtually from the start (well, on the original forums, including Maura's) so I've coped with far worse along the way :)<br /><br />Please mods, if you would like to lock this thread, please do.  I'm really not fishing for compliments - I find it rather embarrassing lol.<br /><br />Thank you.<br /><br />xxx
  • Soosie Woosie;;;;;;;I know exactly what you meant on your last post.There have been times when I wanted to throw in the towel but then realize that I have been here to long to give up now it does get frustrating at times.so that is when I will  take a small break and return when my head is clear again.....I am glad you decided to stay and hang in there until the end.We all need eachother here for support and sanity( LOL)anyway hang in there and Im right next to you holding your hand...... ;))
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Soosie!!  I'm so glad you are still with us.  Actually I haven't read where you were leaving or a rant or anything.  Just that you want to stay! So stay  :)  I just made friends with you and were having fun with you on chat and there'd really be an empty spot there if you left.  I, too know about the stress of life.  This hoax at times really gets to us.  I tend to be very short with my dogs and hubby.  It's just insane isn't it??  We are here together, and we do have a thread to rant on...lol.  But, really, I for one an truly glad you stayed with us!!
  • I got so drunk last night that I ended up calling nearly everyone in my phone contacts, I left messages for some that MJ is alive. Now they think I'm crazier than they already did!  <br />Like my lovely mother always says- $hit happens!<br /> <br />Don't leave us, we all have our bad days :) <br /> <br /> mj_dance/
  • lol Moon - what is Michael doing to us all?<br /><br />Ford - I think it was the realisation that I wouldn't be able to chat to all the lovely people any longer, if I left, which made me want to stay even more.  We do have a bit of fun there don't we  ;)<br /><br />Thank you again but time to get back to business me thinks  bearhug<br /><br />xx
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Oh hunny, if I have paid attention to little disagreements, I would have not been here long time ago.<br /> So, stay cool! We are all a little crazy here..... :lol: That's the beauty of hoaxland.
  • on 1318074090:
    <br />I can't believe I did that last night - can't even blame the vino, only had a glass.<br /><br />I am so sorry you guys  :cry: - I am tired, physically and mentally (as I know probably everyone  here is too).  It's been a very long, hard-working summer, and coupled with the trial starting recently, I think my head and heart just got mashed.  I woke up this morning feeling bereft and realised what a stupid, stupid thing I had done - you are the only people I can talk to about Michael in this way (though I know I don't contribute much).<br /><br />Please can I stay amongst you - I promise I won't do it again and I will go and sit on the naughty step for 15 minutes for being so bl**dy childish  mj_bad/<br /><br />I've attached (I hope, if I do it right) a song which says things much more nicely than I can, and I also think it is a great song when thinking of Michael.<br /><br />Love to you all.<br /><br />xxxx<br /><br /> />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Soosie Woosie you are a SWEETHEART  :)!!!! Don't worry this happened to me also,I know how you feel . BTW,Soosie Woosie you have a funny name  :lol: ;),I like it and since yesteraday I keep repeating it,even to my husband  :lol: :lol: :lol:.I want you to know that you are LOVED by us so dont worry  mj_dance/!!!![/size]
  • Thank you (again)<br /><br />Soosie Woosie was nowhere near my first choice - I tried so many different combinations with "Sue" or "Suzie" in them but just couldn't get one accepted so ended up saying to myself, "ok, let's try Soosie (bl**dy) Woosie and it it took it  lolol/<br /><br />xxxx
  • hi soosie . i only know you from chat. since friday was a bust for me as far as keeping up with the live feed the way i wanted i don't know what happened there. but we can always use another crazy around here to help us keep our buckles buckled so hang in there. there is no telling where this is all gonna end up . hopefully not with us all needing a shoulder or shoulders to cry on (again) but if that is what happens we will have each other.
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    Soosie I'm so glad you decided to stay with us. It gets crazy in chat but I don't think there would be any better way to watch the trial then amongst friends! I greatly enjoy chatting with you in chat, we keep it light at times but you always have something bright to add and for that I'm grateful! Glad to see you back!!!! bearhug
  • Looking forward to seeing you all in there tonight (8 a.m. here now).  Will try and tea out of the way but as I've promised to cook tonight  /cook/ I might miss the start.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    There is no court today, it's Columbus day.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1318183864:
    <br />hi soosie . i only know you from chat. since friday was a bust for me as far as keeping up with the live feed the way i wanted i don't know what happened there. but we can always use another crazy around here to help us keep our buckles buckled so hang in there. there is no telling where this is all gonna end up . hopefully not with us all needing a shoulder or shoulders to cry on (again) but if that is what happens we will have each other.<br />
    <br /> <br />I couldn't have said it any better. Hopefully we will need a shoulder to laugh on! <br /> :lol: