Hi

LottaLove777LottaLove777 Posts: 2
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
hi everyonee!<br />My names Carlotta im 20 from Rome!<br />im believer and i hope in mj's return with ALL my Heart!  :'(<br />(I LOVE YOU MICHAEL)<br />i love so much all kind  of art and music ! =) sorry for my Bad english !=(<br />im new here  and hope to make friends really!  <3  so.. nice to meet you!!!!! :)

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    hey Lottalove777 from Rome<br /><br />welcome<br /><br />enjoy your stay  :)
  • Hi - don't worry about your bad English. I am sure you will be just fine. I look forward to hearing what your thoughts are about this situation.<br /><br />Blessings to you :)<br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Just to be clear: this member is NOT new, but was previously known as minuminu. She thought I wouldn't notice and she was wrong. So this thread will be closed, since there is no need for another introduction.<br /><br />Minuminu, if you still can't behave, you will go again just like last time. And stop the fake bad English, you're inconsistent.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.