PARIS JACKSON: Girls Can Play Football Too ... and I'll Prove It!

finfinfinfin Posts: 648
edited October 2011 in News
TMZ SPORTS15 MINUTES AGO BY TMZ STAFF<br />PARIS JACKSON:<br />Girls Can Play Football Too <br />... and I'll Prove It!<br />1017-paris-jackson-ex-football-credit.jpg<br />Michael Jackson's only daughter wants to be a football star -- and TMZ has learned, she's joined her school's pigskin squad to prove girls CAN dominate on the gridiron. <br /><br />Sure, its only flag football ... but 13-year-old Paris Jackson has become the VERY FIRST female in the history of her exclusive L.A. private school to join the team. Pretty bad ass. <br /><br />Her father would be proud ... don't forget MJ performed that LEGENDARY halftime show at Super Bowl XVII back in 1993.<br /><br /><br />1017-mj-halftime-show-getty-sub.jpg<br /><br />
<br />See also<br />T.I. & Son -- You Ready for Some Football?<br />ESPN to Hank Williams -- You're Fired.<br />Former NFL Pro -- I'm Dead BROKE!!!<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/17/paris-jackson-football-michael-jackson/#.TpzGYJua9tM

Comments

• Go kick some ass Paris... Proud of you..
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    I'm sure it doesn't mean anything, but I remember seeing an NFL Sunday Night commercial on NBC with a Michael Jackson song. I can't remember if it was Beat It or Billie Jean, but it was an instrumental version of the song. I can't find it on youtube at the moment, but if I come across it, I will post it. I thought it was pretty cool.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Super Bowl XVII back in 1993 :?:
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Great fact finding TMZ  :lol:<br /><br />It was Superbowl XXVII in 1993, you guys left off about a decade ;) <br /><br />.....or was that done on purpose? :? <br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Go Paris...Go! [/size] 2887931.gif
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Playing football was the last thing I expected her to do. I thought she wanted to be an actress.<br />I am curious about Prince. He said he wants to produce films but maybe he will become a teacher or a doctor or God knows what.<br /><br />
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    suspicious// yes super bowl, large crowded, surprising guests lolol/
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    Wait a minute, I know this MAY NOT have any relevance to the hoax whatsoever, but maybe the roman numeral 17 was placed there intentionally. If you're into sports history (as I am) you know this:<br /><br /><br />Super Bowl XVII was an [color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]American football[/color] game played on January 30, 1983[color=rgb(6, 69, 173)][2][/color] at the [color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]Rose Bowl[/color] in [color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]Pasadena, California[/color] to decide the [color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]National Football League[/color] (NFL) champion following the strike-shortened [color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]1982 regular season[/color]. The [color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]National Football Conference[/color] (NFC) champion[color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]Washington Redskins[/color] (12-1) defeated the [color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]American Football Conference[/color] (AFC) champion [color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]Miami Dolphins[/color] (10-3), 27–17, as the Redskins scored 17 [color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]unanswered points[/color] in the second half and gained a [color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]Super Bowl[/color] record 276 yards on the ground, while holding the Dolphins to just 47 offensive plays for 176 total yards, 76 of which came on a single play.<br /><br />Wonder what stands out here?<br /><br />17, 276, 27-17, 17, 76 176.<br /><br /><br />ALL these numbers have 7 in them.<br /><br /> /bravo/
    mrbigshot what a memory :shock:<br /><br />About Paris and football ....I'm not sure Michael would like his little princess to do this smiley_spider smiley_spider smiley_spider<br /><br />I wonder what her mother thinks about it...I guess she has no problem, it's better anyway than riding a motor with some tough guys dressed in black leather smiley_spider smiley_spider smiley_spider
  • on 1318927890:
    <br />Playing football was the last thing I expected her to do. I thought she wanted to be an actress.<br />I am curious about Prince. He said he wants to produce films but maybe he will become a teacher or a doctor or God knows what.<br />
    <br /><br />Haha, I think Prince has been put off of being a Doctor for a long time now...
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    @gina, not my memory. Actually, it was taken from wikipedia. but my point stands the same regardless.  :lol:
    on 1318953143:
    <br />@gina, not my memory. Actually, it was taken from wikipedia. but my point stands the same regardless.  :lol: <br />
    <br /><br />oh... now I feel much better....I thought I was so stupid geek/
    on 1318952866:
    <br />
    on 1318927890:
    <br />Playing football was the last thing I expected her to do. I thought she wanted to be an actress.<br />I am curious about Prince. He said he wants to produce films but maybe he will become a teacher or a doctor or God knows what.<br />
    <br /><br />Haha, I think Prince has been put off of being a Doctor for a long time now... <br />
    <br /><br />you never know suspicious//
  • missudimissudi Posts: 52
    At 17.13 it looked to me like the quick glance u get is it Brook shields.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    There is a Paris Jackson who is a football player  lolol/ <br /><br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Jackson<br /><br /><br />Paris Jackson (born July 24, 1980)[color=rgb(6, 69, 173)][1][/color] is a professional [color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]Canadian football[/color] [color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]Slotback[/color] for the [color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]CFL's[/color] [color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]BC Lions[/color].
  • on 1318952781:
    <br />mrbigshot what a memory :shock: <br /><br />About Paris and football ....I'm not sure Michael would like his little princess to do this smiley_spider smiley_spider smiley_spider <br /><br />I wonder what her mother thinks about it...I guess she has no problem, it's better anyway than riding a motor with some tough guys dressed in black leather smiley_spider smiley_spider smiley_spider <br />
    <br /> <br />Whats wrong with flag football?? She can't get hurt. I think (and I dont know for sure, cause I dont know MJ personally) if it makes her happy, he wouldnt mind. Obviously MJ knows about it, and has no problem. If it was full contact, tackle football, I dont think MJ would risk her getting hurt.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    If he uses a double for the guy standing on the screen so he can instantly stand on the stage, and uses one for the TII bed illusion, then there's no reason he wouldn't use one for the hoax, but when and where is the rub...<br /><br />superbowlmjdouble.jpg
  • Girls are playing football or soccer better than boys, they're more competitive and driven  ;D , at least according to my daughter. <br />GO Paris!  /woohoo/            <br />Football yell: BEAT IT!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Michael said that Paris is not a girly girl and she doesn't prefer to play with dolls. I'm sure Michael is proud of her as she is the FIRST female football player of her private school. GO PARIS! WE ARE PROUD OF YOU TOO.  /bravo/