MJ's 13-Year-old Daughter RECRUITED By Lingerie Football League

use_your_illusionuse_your_illusion Posts: 916
edited January 1970 in News
MJ's 13-Year-old Daughter <br />RECRUITED<br />By Lingerie Football League<br /><br />1018-paris-doc-launch-ex.jpg<br /><br />Michael Jackson's 13-year-old football playing daughter is being recruited to be the face of an organization that swears it's helping break down barriers for women ... problem is, it's the Lingerie Football League. <br /><br />TMZ has learned .. the LFL took notice when Paris Jackson became the first female in her L.A. private school to join the flag football team earlier this month ... and fired off a letter to the MJ Estate in the hopes PJ would be the spokesperson for the league's "youth program."<br /><br />In the letter, obtained by TMZ, LFL Commissioner Mitchell S. Mortaza acknowledges a "lack of options for competitive female football" ... and says the league will "be introducing youth clinics across the country to introduce the game of football to young ladies at an earlier stage in life."<br /><br />Mortaza adds, "We ... would like to invite Paris to become the spokesperson for the LFL's youth program and perhaps start training for a future football career in the LFL when she reaches the age of 18."<br /><br />Mitchell makes a good point about the lack of football options for girls, but is a league that parades adult women around in their underwear really the right fit for mentoring KIDS????<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/18/paris-jackson-lingerie-football-league-michael-jackson/<br /><br />

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    ...but is a league that parades adult women around in their underwear really the right fit for mentoring KIDS????
    <br /><br />Not appropriate. And what has "Lingerie" to do with "Football" anyway?????<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingerie_Football_League<br /><br />
  • The concept originated from the Super Bowl halftime alternative television special called the Lingerie Bowl
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingerie_Football_League<br />
    Producer Horizon Productions has expanded the concept into a ten team league <br />called the Lingerie Football League (LFL)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingerie_Bowl<br /><br />Hmm.. it depends if you want to be associated with the Lingerie Bowl, especially if it concerns your kid. <br />
  • I am speaking as a mother , If Paris were my daughter NO way in Hell I would make her do this.. So she will be tarnished at a young age by the media??? Calling her names? NO.. Paris should live her childhood, and she has plenty of time to be in the spot light.. Actually she is in a spot light. I hope the Jackson's read our posts and not let her do this lingerie stuff. blessings.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Drawing our attention to another "sex-it-up and expose to voyeurs" tastelessness.<br />What do these ladies' bodies have to do with sport and professionalism? Nothing.<br />If they wanna be really good, they could do it with a t-shirt and boxers as well.<br /><br />Bah... not convincing, not even as a joke.<br />http://www.lflus.com/<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    They don't look to be dressed any more revealing than figure skating, swimming, ballet or gymnastics sports which all start at very young ages. I know even in traditional Scottish highland dancing, the girls wear black panties and get points for their high jumps revealing them. This is I'm afraid as old as mankind.  I think Michael would be inclined to say, if she wants to do it and there is good security then go for it. The worst part is the name Lingerie which gives bedroom (sexual) tones.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Jackson style
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    [size=12pt]And since we're talking about SPORTS in this hoax....[/size]  albino/ :lol:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /> mjelvisfootball002.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]OR shall I rather say . . .  "family-sports"? lol [/size]:)<br /><br />elvisprincejacksonkarat.jpg<br /><br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1319052019:
    <br />They don't look to be dressed any more revealing than figure skating, swimming, ballet or gymnastics sports which all start at very young ages. I know even in traditional Scottish highland dancing, the girls wear black panties and get points for their high jumps revealing them. This is I'm afraid as old as mankind.  I think Michael would be inclined to say, if she wants to do it and there is good security then go for it. The worst part is the name Lingerie which gives bedroom (sexual) tones.<br />
    <br /><br />Agree with everything you wrote MJonmind.  :mrgreen:
  • on 1319058047:
    <br />
    [size=12pt]And since we're talking about SPORTS in this hoax....[/size]  albino/ :lol: <br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]OR shall I rather say . . .  "family-sports"? lol [/size] :) <br /><br />elvisprincejacksonkarat.jpg<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /> <br />You lost me, you said they love karate just like Grandpa?? Joe Jackson loves Karate? Did not know that?
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    <br />i'm slightly horrified that they want her to join their "program" when she turns of legal age. i'm assuming paris joined the flag football team to make a statement that women can be equal to men in all aspects. somehow....lingerie football does not seem to really further her point. let kids be kids. let them wear clothes. let them not be presented with the idea of playing football in lingerie when they turn 18. <br />
  • and fired off a letter to the MJ Estate in the hopes PJ would be the spokesperson for the league's "youth program."
    Ha... they hope PJ would be the spokesperson. That doesn't say it'll happen.<br /> <br />
    Mitchell makes a good point about the lack of football options for girls, but is a league that parades adult women around in their underwear really the right fit for mentoring KIDS????
    Exactly, good question.. being a mum, I'd say: OUT of the question!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1319077358:
    <br />
    on 1319058047:
    <br />
    [size=12pt]And since we're talking about SPORTS in this hoax....[/size]  albino/ :lol: <br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]OR shall I rather say . . .  "family-sports"? lol [/size] :) <br /><br />elvisprincejacksonkarat.jpg<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /> <br />You lost me, you said they love karate just like Grandpa?? Joe Jackson loves Karate? Did not know that?<br />
    <br /><br />I didn't know Joe was into Karate too.  suspicious//
  • on 1319052019:
    <br />They don't look to be dressed any more revealing than figure skating, swimming, ballet or gymnastics sports which all start at very young ages. I know even in traditional Scottish highland dancing, the girls wear black panties and get points for their high jumps revealing them. This is I'm afraid as old as mankind.  I think Michael would be inclined to say, if she wants to do it and there is good security then go for it. The worst part is the name Lingerie which gives bedroom (sexual) tones.<br />
    <br /> <br />I understand what you mean, but American culture is over-sexed and very immature about it. Im an American and in no way am I trying to sound prejudice to all of my countrymen, but statistics are pretty damn high up there. <br />First of all, men are visual creatures. This 'program' is only trying to draw a male audience, while degrading women even more than we already are. I hate to sound so women's lib on everybody, but LFL is a joke! Gymnastic spandex is entirely different than lacey panties and a bra. Geez, whats wrong with people....<br /> <br />Rant complete.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1319139765:
    <br />
    on 1319077358:
    <br />[...] You lost me, you said they love karate just like Grandpa?? Joe Jackson loves Karate? Did not know that?<br />
    I didn't know Joe was into Karate too.  suspicious//
    oh no, I wasn't referring at Joe Jackson... but ELVIS !!<br />You see.... I believe that the kids' mother is actually Lisa Marie... it sounds crazy I know... <br />Anyway if you are interested to know why I believe this ^^, you can read my topic here: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20524.0.html
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I find unnecessary and unpractical the use of lingerie for a contact sport as football, since the body must be protected as much as possible to avoid abrasion. Is not Beach volley ya know  ;) <br /><br /><br />325px-San_Diego_Seduction_huddle.jpg
  • on 1319052019:
    <br />They don't look to be dressed any more revealing than figure skating, swimming, ballet or gymnastics sports which all start at very young ages.<br />
    <br /><br />Now, you have a valid point, MJonmind, but I have been doing ballet for the last 10 years, and I can tell that the reason for a leotard and tights is so the teacher can see your body and correct any faults that can lead to a bad habit (rounded shoulders, slouching, tilted pelvis). All of these things are absolute no-no's in ballet, so it's good to get rid of them early on. The faults can also lead to injury. One of my dance teachers  can't do grand plies* because he was lifting a girl once, and long story short, he was in an incorrect stance, twisted his knee really badly, and had to get it all fixed up. Anyway, I guess the same reasons also apply to figure skating and gymnastics. And I guess there isn't really an excuse for swimming, except for freedom of movement,  but the point I want to make is that football is a contact sport, and lingerie isn't an acceptable uniform.<br /><br />* A grand plie is hard to describe, but basically its bending your knees until your calves touch your thighs (sorta), but you don't "sit" in it. Depending on what position you're feet are in, the heels are allowed to come of the ground. And your legs have to be turned out, as are most things in ballet.
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2052106/Michael-Jacksons-mother-Katherine-goes-offensive-Lingerie-Football-League-offer-granddaughter-Paris.html?ito=feeds-newsxml<br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson's mother Katherine goes on the offensive over Lingerie Football League offer to granddaughter Paris <br /><br />Katherine Jackson is furious after the Lingerie Football League  approached her granddaughter Paris to be a spokesman for the company's fledgling youth programme. <br /><br />The organisation, which sees women play in their underwear, approached Michael Jackson's 13-year-old daughter Paris, which sent her guardian, grandmother Katherine into a rage.<br /><br />A family insider told RadarOnline: 'Katherine views this as a disgusting attack on a minor. <br /><br />'A teenage spokeswoman for a lingerie league? That's just creepy and downright offensive.<br />'There is a hell storm inside the family at the moment.'<br />Katherine is the matriarch of the Jackson clan, and is the custodian of Jackson's three children, Prince, Paris and Blanket.<br /><br />The offer followed news Paris became the first girl in her exclusive private Los Angeles school's history to get the call-up for the flag football team, a light football practised in schools.<br /><br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    /bravo/ Katherine. This world wants to destroy purity and innocence. I have visited that site of LFL it's disgusting and degrading to women. I mean come on is it sport or what?? Why do women always have to remove their clothes?? SMH. I can't believe they approached a kid! We must protect our children, not throw them into the arms of perverts who want to make everything revolve around sex. I wonder who the audience of such a thing is made of??? Yuck! (where's the vomiting smiley?).
  • The team names are Chicago Bliss, Los Angeles Temptation. Is this a sports team or a strip club we're talking about?<br /> <br />And their motto is "LFL: True Fantasy Football"<br /> <br />*vomit vomit vomit*<br /> <br />Paris just say "HELL NO!" and walk (sprint) away.<br /> <br />LFL is just another mind control trap for young, impressionable girls.<br /> <br />Sex sells, thats why I'm broke lol.