Michael's picture dated june 2010

all4loveandbelieveall4loveandbelieve Posts: 4,455
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
[size=12pt]I found this picture navigating the web. Again, I was not looking for Michael, just information on a different topic. This picture just popped. I get that alot lately. Is it a sign?? I think yes..  Here is the picture, and let me know if it is a recent one. The only thing I do not see the cleft on his chin, maybe it is hidden. [/size] <br /><br />

Comments

• alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1319079164:
    <br />[size=12pt]I found this picture navigating the web. Again, I was not looking for Michael, just information on a different topic. This picture just popped. I get that alot lately. Is it a sign?? I think yes..  Here is the picture, and let me know if it is a recent one. The only thing I do not see the cleft on his chin, maybe it is hidden. [/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Hmmmm...that's the 1st time I've seen that photo. He's so cute! lol.  geek/ ::P If you don't mind my asking, what did you type in for that photo to come up? :?:
  • looks like Michael to me. Where is the date?
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i remember seeing a picture of michael wearing a red hoodie before. i think he was shopping with the kids, if i'm not mistaken. i don't think the picture is recent. probably from 2007-08
  • HeartsongHeartsong Posts: 177
    I swear, that is Michael!  /bravo/ It looks a bit like a pap shot, but if it was it would be plastered everywhere after being sold for gazillions, so probably not a pap. <br /> <br />The word in the bottom right corner, "Arabia?" Is this where it was taken maybe? <br /> <br />And can we confirm the 2010 date? <br /> <br />Stunning find all4loveandbelieve!
  • The sign at the bottom right corner is the MJ logo with "Arabia", that´s right. <br />The background seems to me like the inner side of an airplane, the area where you stand before you leave it. <br /><br />The man obviously is busy preparing himself for leaving .<br />Under the light blue sheet he is wearing another, black sheet, tightly wrapped around head and neck.<br />And he seems to be in good shape.<br />I think: maybe it was taken during he was in Middle East with the kids.
    I just noticed the goat-tee he has growing too. Hawt. lol. Lemme quit.  geek/ I've always found MJ to be gorgeous inside & out. I hope the Lord will send me someone as genuine as he is one day.  :) But I digress...He looks quite young in this photo too. Course he did in TII also. An insider surely had to have taken this photo(my opinion)<br /><br />The "arabia" sign looks like it was pasted there.....
  • In fact he has a "design beard" growing ( do you see the fine black line down his cheek? ), like Prince ( the singer ) had.<br />Could be Prince disguising himself while visiting MJ in Arabia... geek/ ...sorry... I´ve spent too much time staring at this pic already.
  • That's an old one. I guess - another stunt
    on 1319095570:
    <br />In fact he has a "design beard" growing ( do you see the fine black line down his cheek? ), like Prince ( the singer ) had.<br />Could be Prince disguising himself while visiting MJ in Arabia... geek/ ...sorry... I´ve spent too much time staring at this pic already.<br />
    <br /><br />That tee does kinda favor prince a little doesn't it? Hmmm. LoL  rr/
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    it's not a stunt, it is Michael but it is not new
  • on 1319084411:
    <br />
    on 1319079164:
    <br />I found this picture navigating the web. Again, I was not looking for Michael, just information on a different topic. This picture just popped. I get that alot lately. Is it a sign?? I think yes..  Here is the picture, and let me know if it is a recent one. The only thing I do not see the cleft on his chin, maybe it is hidden. <br />
    <br /><br />Hmmmm...that's the 1st time I've seen that photo. He's so cute! lol.  geek/ ::P If you don't mind my asking, what did you type in for that photo to come up? :?: <br />
    <br /> <br />I was looking for some medical information for my work, I have no idea what I clicked but this picture came up.. Actually it got me startled, because it had nothing to do with what I was looking for at all... scary.. now if it is new or old I never saw this picture. Is it Michael or not I have the faintiest idea. blessings.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    This is the first time I've seen this picture. That is definitely Michael.  :mrgreen:
  • I've seen a picture of Michael somewhere with the same orange hoodie-sweater. I can't recall when and where. Try to find out.
    on 1319122361:
    <br />
    on 1319084411:
    <br />
    on 1319079164:
    <br />I found this picture navigating the web. Again, I was not looking for Michael, just information on a different topic. This picture just popped. I get that alot lately. Is it a sign?? I think yes..  Here is the picture, and let me know if it is a recent one. The only thing I do not see the cleft on his chin, maybe it is hidden. <br />
    <br /><br />Hmmmm...that's the 1st time I've seen that photo. He's so cute! lol.  geek/ ::P If you don't mind my asking, what did you type in for that photo to come up? :?: <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> <br />I was looking for some medical information for my work, I have no idea what I clicked but this picture came up.. Actually it got me startled, because it had nothing to do with what I was looking for at all... scary.. now if it is new or old I never saw this picture. Is it Michael or not I have the faintiest idea. blessings. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hmmmm...That's interesting. Maybe whatever it was you were looking for medical wise is also related to MJ and perhaps the hoax
  • on 1319132159:
    <br />I've seen a picture of Michael somewhere with the same orange hoodie-sweater. I can't recall when and where. Try to find out.<br />
    <br />MJ-in-a-disguise-michael-jackson-14242613-426-400.jpg<br />http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/14200000/MJ-in-a-disguise-michael-jackson-14242613-426-400.jpg<br />This one! Looks the same sweater. He looks good! :-*
  • stefy66stefy66 Posts: 30
    Why do you guys think he is in Arabia (a part the logo)?<br /><br />ps: YES he looks VERY good :mrgreen: geek/
  • those pictures were taking after he was accused of trail molestation in 2003
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1319094869:
    <br />I just noticed the goat-tee he has growing too. Hawt. lol. Lemme quit.  geek/ I've always found MJ to be gorgeous inside & out. I hope the Lord will send me someone as genuine as he is one day.  :) But I digress...He looks quite young in this photo too. Course he did in TII also. An insider surely had to have taken this photo(my opinion)<br /><br />The "arabia" sign looks like it was pasted there.....<br />
    <br /><br />It's a watermark. People use it to tag their pictures (and sometimes track them).  My guess is this person is on some type of forum/blog/site and tagged this picture for reference.<br /><br />This is the actual site the watermark is attached to:  [size=14pt]http://mjarabia.net/[/size]<br /><br />There is actually video footage of this pictures incident included in a biography of sorts on Michael (although for the life of me I can't think of which one right now) ....Sorry, they are all starting to run together in my head now :? <br /><br />But apparently Michael was in a store shopping (something like a Sharper Image) and the papparazzi cornered him in the store. There were some "words" exchanged with the paps(can't repeat them here) and then he managed to get out the back way with an employees help.<br /><br />I'll try to find the video clip that shows the whole incident...but yeah, this is an old picture.<br /> <br /><br />*I want to say the video clip was part of a series on the "papparazzi" treatment where Michael also talks about how Princess Diana was hounded by the media etc...etc...  Doggone it, this is going to irk me till I figure it out....I can't remember where! I want to say his home movies...but I'm not 100% on that.<br /><br /> /pull hair/<br /><br /><br />....I'm getting too old  :roll:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    im diggiin the facial hair, mj (: lolol/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1319151343:
    <br />im diggiin the facial hair, mj (: lolol/<br />
    <br /><br />He looks hot with facial hair.  :twisted:
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    on 1319141271:
    <br />
    on 1319132159:
    <br />I've seen a picture of Michael somewhere with the same orange hoodie-sweater. I can't recall when and where. Try to find out.<br />
    <br />MJ-in-a-disguise-michael-jackson-14242613-426-400.jpg<br />http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/14200000/MJ-in-a-disguise-michael-jackson-14242613-426-400.jpg<br />This one! Looks the same sweater. He looks good! :-* <br />
    <br /><br />He is leaving the film with Akon in 2008.
  • I am trying to find this picture, am I ever glad I saved it , I cannot find this pic anymore, and I swear I saw this pic was taken in June 2010. Now as we all know there are lots of trolls who would like to see us fall flat on our faces. I agree Michael is beautiful with his facial hair.. in my eyes he looks good in everything he wears.. blessings.
  • omg, again those pictures were taken in 2003. Not 2008 or 2010, :roll:
    on 1319141271:
    <br />
    on 1319132159:
    <br />MJ-in-a-disguise-michael-jackson-14242613-426-400.jpg<br />http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/14200000/MJ-in-a-disguise-michael-jackson-14242613-426-400.jpg<br />This one! Looks the same sweater. He looks good! :-*<br />
    <br /><br />OMG. He's totally cute and sexy w/facial hair. What is that his sweater says? Looks like a VS PINK sweater. :lol: Gotta love him!
  • on 1319157109:
    <br />omg, again those pictures were taken in 2003. Not 2008 or 2010, :roll: <br />
    <br /> <br />Ok no need to be impatient.. If it didn't say 2010 I would have never posted it.. Sorry ..