MOAMMAR GADHAFI DEAD Graphic Footage Released

use_your_illusionuse_your_illusion Posts: 916
edited October 2011 in News
[size=14pt]MOAMMAR GADHAFI DEAD<br />Graphic Footage Released[/size]<br /><br />1019-ghadaffi-bn-02.jpg<br /><br />News outlets across the world are reporting ... THIS photo shows a bloody, dying Moammar Gadhafi ... moments after he was captured in Libya early this morning. <br /><br />Libyan officials have confirmed ... Gadhafi was shot to death when rebels pulled him out of a storm drain near his home town early this morning. <br /><br /><br /><br />7:30 AM PST:  Rebel fighters shot video of Gadhafi's dead body -- moments after he was killed  <br />** WARNING it's very graphic ** <br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/20/moammar-gadhafi-photo-death-bloody-capture/

Comments

• VietnowVietnow Posts: 122
    Now we need proof of Osama Bin Laden's apparent death.  /white flag/
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    I despise it when death is publicized and glorified like that....regardless of whom the person was...evil or not. The media surely eats it up too. Smh smh smh.  May the Lord have mercy on his soul....He may have been a crazy man but sheesh!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    My first thought when I saw this - what if the footage was faked?  Either by "them" because nobody believed the reports of bin Laden's death, or by Ghadafi's people to get NATO off his back.<br /> <br /> <br />Maybe I've been hoaxing for too long...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Pffff, numerous thoughts about this. First: what happened to civilization? This is as horrific as the hanging of Saddam Hussein (or his double). Is it really Gadaffi? Is this to get the attention away from the demonstrations against the bankers? Did they kill Gadaffi so he couldn't talk anymore about for example the deal he made with England about Lockerbie? <br /><br />Something definitely stinks here. <br /><br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I hate crimes. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    It can be true or it can be fake. Not sure about it.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    This is what Hillarious Clinton said 2 days ago:<br /><br />"The most important thing now is to make sure that Gadhafi and his regime are finally prevented from disrupting the new Libya,"<br /><br />"We want to do everything we can to prevent him from causing trouble."<br /><br />http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/18/clinton-libya-aid-package_n_1017248.html<br /><br />No comment.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Yes, i also think that this is to divert attention from everything that is happening in the world. <br />I feel a deep scorn for NATO and all those who are behind this :evil:
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    Yes..<br />No comment.<br /><br />Apart from I feel sorry for Libya among other now totally ruined countries.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Breaking News - Sarkozy Dead!!!<br /><br /> /><br />:)<br /><br />ps.  Gadaffi is NOT dead.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he had something to do with this dead halloween scary mask. 
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I am wary of any person the media villifies (like they did with Michael), the real story is probably that they are doing some good that interferes with their agenda. Or they are a puppet put in place years before to create turmoil and bloodshed, and then at the right time this "enemy" is taken down. (a chess game) And sometimes their heroes of the media, are actually working for their agenda and may be carrying out crimes behind the scenes. I think about Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who is a huge villian constantly put down in the media for saying he was going to wipe Israel off the map, which apparantly is a twist of his actual words. In one of his latest speeches he had the "gall" to say that 911 was committed not by Arab terrorists but by US and Israel.
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1319135766:
    <br />Pffff, numerous thoughts about this. First: what happened to civilization? This is as horrific as the hanging of Saddam Hussein (or his double). Is it really Gadaffi? Is this to get the attention away from the demonstrations against the bankers? Did they kill Gadaffi so he couldn't talk anymore about for example the deal he made with England about Lockerbie? <br /><br />Something definitely stinks here. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Amen to that. It's #fullthrottleshade  :shock: :| :?:
  • on 1319135139:
    <br />I despise it when death is publicized and glorified like that....regardless of whom the person was...evil or not. The media surely eats it up too. Smh smh smh.  May the Lord have mercy on his soul....He may have been a crazy man but sheesh!<br />
    <br /><br /> /bravo/ well said. <br /><br />Repay no person evil for evil, but be concerned with doing good before all people. Rom.12:17<br /><br />The LORD says: I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked. EZ.33:11<br /><br /><br /><br />The answer to ending death, is not with more death, if he is even dead that is...  /white flag/
  • <br />Saw this comment after I already posted....<br /><br /><br />
    on 1319135766:
    <br /><br />Something definitely stinks here. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />I'll say!!!  /scream/<br /><br />
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1319135766:
    <br /> Something definitely stinks here. <br />
    <br /> <br /> I don't want do be disrespectful in any way. Let's put it this way: I am curious in this case, too.<br /> I detest public humiliation - in life or in death this does not matter.<br /> However, I set my eyes on the presented material and wanted see what I have learned.<br /> Turning the sound off when watching the video did help great scale.<br /> <br /> Timing<br /> Timing is always essential it seems.<br /> First: the date jumpes into the eye: 10/19/2011. <br /> Adding up to 2 x 11 or to 6 - depending on how you calculate.<br /> <br /> The Photograph<br /> Why do I speak of Oct 19 when Oct 20 was communicated to the world?<br /> The link to the photo is this:<br /> http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/10/20/1019-ghadaffi-bn-02.jpg<br /> TMZ always give the original date with the photos. That's how they work in their image database.<br /> Except the person saving the picture was not conscient of what he/she were doing with a photograph of historic impact, I'd say that the picture was taken on October 19.<br /> <br /> In the photograph,  a person appearing to be Muammar al Gadhafi is covered with many blood stains on face, body and clothes and the person is appearing to be in bad condition. <br /> It appears as if the shirt is saturated with blood.<br /> <br /> 1019-ghadaffi-bn-02.jpg<br /> <br /> <br /> The video<br /> Sound<br /> The video has terrible sound. People are yelling (not once calling the name Muammar or Gadhafi or Allah or Hamdillulah btw) and there is a lot of underlaying noise which appears to be street noise.<br /> <br /> Images<br /> The video images bounce kangaroolike on 1 image per second rate whereas standard is at least 25 frames per second (older Nokia 6300 mobile phone from 2007) and an uptodate LG mobile phone will deliver 120 frames per second.<br /> (We remember the "Doc Murray in the hospital" video with the same unexplainable poor quality 1 frame per second effect.)<br /> The bouncing explains the bounces in the noise as well that make everything very "not audible and / or understandable".<br /> <br /> Video Content<br /> In the video, a man is shown laying on the ground. The man is naked and is laying with his right knee bent like in an emergency rescue situation. There are many persons standing around the body. They appear to be males from their shoes and feet.<br /> <br /> The body itself appears to be clean of any blood stains that must have appeared at least on his upper body front from the blood-saturated shirt.<br /> <br /> The face is relatively clean as well. There is only some rosy layer on his face where blood stains should  have occured (as to the photograph).<br /> <br /> There is one larger area of blood on the ground (in cloth) where his head is resting and some people standing around are showing blood stains on their cloths as well. <br /> <br /> <br /> My questions<br /> <br /> Is the man in the photo and the video the same Muammar al Gadhafi with wrinkles?<br /> <br /> 220px-Muammar_al-Gaddafi_at_the_AU_summit.jpg<br /> <br /> Or was this one of his Doppelgangers?<br /> Did the U.S. not want to repeat the mistake with Bin Laden of not showing any image material?<br /> <br /> A person was allegedly shot and is laying on bloody cloth but when the face gets turned there's no blood? Nothing in the hair, nothing on the face, nothing on the body? <br /> <br /> And what is the vertical "shot wound" on his throat about that appears babyclean and is more of a "knive's scar" than a bleeding?<br /> <br /> So how does the story present itself now?<br /> Was the man shot, the blood disseminated on face, hair and cloths, the photo was shot, then they took his cloths off (pulling shirt over his head, sleeves still visible around his wrists), washed his face and upper body, shaved him, put him on the street with the bloody shirt still on (pants are gone) and the blood of that shirt his head is laying on does not show on the face when the face is turned upside?<br /> <br /> Why is the video 33 seconds long and why is this face (see attached screenshot) to be seen at 0:18 ?<br /> <br />Body's position ? That one of a respectful muslim burial, face in west, directed to Mecca in Saudi Arabia (sun shine coming from south)? At what daytime was the video taken?<br />Is this the way enemies treat their worst aggressor?<br /> <br /> lyrs=m@162000000&hl=en&x=2&y=1&z=2&s=Galileo<br /> <br /> <br /> Just asking.<br />
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    on 1319135766:
    <br />Pffff, numerous thoughts about this. First: what happened to civilization? This is as horrific as the hanging of Saddam Hussein (or his double). Is it really Gadaffi? Is this to get the attention away from the demonstrations against the bankers? Did they kill Gadaffi so he couldn't talk anymore about for example the deal he made with England about Lockerbie? <br /><br />Something definitely stinks here. <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />I concur! Something's definitely fishy here...  >:(
  • It's so disgusting if its true, a human being's death being glorified plus they are taking pictures with Gaddafi and of him after he is dead, they are also showing video of his dead son, so graphic...but yeah why now?...maybe Gaddafi died a few weeks ago or something and they only announced it to stray away from the protests that are going on or something else....something isn't right, on so many levels.
  • HeartsongHeartsong Posts: 177
    on 1319135139:
    <br />I despise it when death is publicized and glorified like that....regardless of whom the person was...evil or not. The media surely eats it up too. Smh smh smh.  May the Lord have mercy on his soul....He may have been a crazy man but sheesh!<br />
    <br /> <br />Totally ditto. They could have arrested him instead of behaving in the same barbaric manner Gadahafi behaved in for all those years. No matter how evil I feel for the fear he must have felt, he looked so bewildered and dazed, never mind the showing of the footage during primetime while the kids are up and about.<br /> <br />I also fear Gadhafi will be replaced by a similar crazy man. They don't seem to be short of them...
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    on 1319135139:
    <br /> <br />I totally agree, eventhough he is/was a horrible man, no one deserves to die like this on the street with everyone around him like it's some sort of circus act, In some way I think it's sad, even Sadam had a more 'normal' way of dying. <br /> <br />Although I have to say, the first thing I said this morning to my boyfriend when I heard it on the news was:<br />"Sure, so his funeral is meant to be a closed one?, smells like Sadam and Osama to me.." <br />
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    I was going to comment.. but I thought I'd let my body double do it for me instead at a later time.<br /><br /><br />
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    on 1319183855:
    <br />
    on 1319135139:
    <br /> <br />Totally ditto. They could have arrested him instead of behaving in the same barbaric manner Gadahafi behaved in for all those years. No matter how evil I feel for the fear he must have felt, he looked so bewildered and dazed, never mind the showing of the footage during primetime while the kids are up and about.<br /> <br />I also fear Gadhafi will be replaced by a similar crazy man. They don't seem to be short of them...<br />
    <br /> <br />Totally agree with the above posts. And I spoke with others about why he wasn't arrested instead of being killed. Someone said if he were in prison, it could be a reason for his handlers (if there are any of them left) to start with terroristic attacks to get him out of prison. It's horrible to die this way, but maybe it's the best thing for the country, to start with a clean slate. Although I'm afraid, like Heartsong said, that this kind of power-behaviour in those countries will never change.
  • KimKim Posts: 245
    C'mon this is Gadhafi and he is dead! <br />And I'm glad about the fact that he is dead!<br />Libya is free!  party/
    I just don't understand why it is so horrible to see Gadhafi dead? Is it because he's covered in blood?<br />I mean...would you believe Gadhafi is dead without seeing a picture? I think the answer to that question is no. <br />Why speculate that he's not dead? We have seen the picture and that picture is very clear to me...it shows that Gadhafi is dead, you can see his face very clear.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1319185908:
    <br />
    on 1319135139:
    <br /> <br />I totally agree, eventhough he is/was a horrible man, no one deserves to die like this on the street with everyone around him like it's some sort of circus act, In some way I think it's sad, even Sadam had a more 'normal' way of dying. <br /> <br />Although I have to say, the first thing I said this morning to my boyfriend when I heard it on the news was:<br />"Sure, so his funeral is meant to be a closed one?, smells like Sadam and Osama to me.." <br /> <br />
    <br /><br />And he was a horrible man because????  Your evidence, please.<br /><br />Actually this sounds more like Michael to me.  Perhaps he hoaxed his death
    He was a horrible man, that's true!<br />He had an army...his army killed so many people, his own people... and you don't think that he is a horrible man Gwynned? <br /> <br />He was an Dictator... D-I-C-T-A-T-O-R.... <br />And what are dictators doing? Yeah...right and that is fishy!