Dr Contrad Murray: I'm Praying for the Prosecution

voiceforthesilentvoiceforthesilent Posts: 5,485
edited January 1970 in News
I thought I knew how to embed a video - I guess not. But here is the link.  This again so so Michaelish - so much like the 2005 trial.<br /><br />Blessings<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/21/dr-conrad-murray-praying-for-prosecutor-jury-michael-jackson/#.TqHGlnKSIrt<br />

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    AND HERE WE GO AGAIN!! NPG.COM!!!<br />AND YES, IS SO MICHAELISH...<br /> /judge/
  • <br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray made a pretty shocking statement last night, leaving a restaurant in Santa Monica.  He said, "I would like to pray for the prosecutor, his associates, and his expert witness."<br /><br />Sadly, the photog didn't ask why Murray was praying for them ... whether it's because he prays for everyone, be they friend or foe -- or whether he's praying because he believes they are portraying him unfairly/unethically before the jury.<br />
    <br />
    he's praying because he believes they are portraying him unfairly/unethically before the jury.
    or the photog tries to lure Murray to break his gag order (in a "subtle" way), which can be considered as a sly act of the prosecution. suspicious//
  • When I first saw "Praying for the Prosecution", I thought maybe the sting is about the prosecution, but Walgren seems smart enough that he would be able to figure that out, so maybe not.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    <br />Dr. Conrad Murray<br /> "I'm Praying for the Prosecutor"<br />10/21/2011 11:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray made a pretty shocking statement last night, leaving a restaurant in Santa Monica.  He said, "I would like to pray for the prosecutor, his associates, and his expert witness."<br /><br />Sadly, the photog didn't ask why Murray was praying for them ... whether it's because he prays for everyone, be they friend or foe -- or whether he's praying because he believes they are portraying him unfairly/unethically before the jury.<br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/21/dr-conrad-murray-praying-for-prosecutor-jury-michael-jackson/#.TqHGlnKSIrt <br />
    <br /><br />This child doesn't grow much. 
  • Everytime I see a picture of Murray I literally say "Michael?". Just something about him, his mannerisms, his voice, and the way he looks makes me think that we're actually looking at the REAL Michael Jackson.
  • Murray is not Michael.  He is a real person.  What I don't understand is how he is so at ease about going out in public...I would fear for my life if the world thought I killed the King of Pop.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    He is very Michaelish.<br /><br /><br />"Associates" is a word that Back uses.
  • Strange character this Murray.Once he said he loves Katherine and Michael's children and now he is praying for the prosecution..hmmmm When he is saying something in front of the camera has to be weird !
  • Can someone please tell me who Back is?? thanks
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1319274221:
    <br />Can someone please tell me who Back is?? thanks<br />
    <br /> <br />You have to take a lot of time and read thoroughly<br /> <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,5167.0.html