Chris Brown MJ's Daughter Gets VIP Treatment at My Show!

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in News
[size=14pt]Chris Brown -  MJ's Daughter Gets VIP Treatment at My Show![/size]<br /><br />1021-paris-jackson-gettyexd2-credit.jpg<br /><br />Michael Jackson's daughter is in love with Chris Brown ... and last night at his L.A. concert, the singer made sure the King of Pop's little girl got nothing short of the royal treatment.<br /><br />Sources close to Brown tell TMZ ... once Chris learned Jackson would be attending the show, he invited Paris to the pre-show soundcheck ... where he greeted her with a giant, friendly hug. <br /><br />1021-chris-brown-paris-jackson-twitter.jpg<br /><br />After the warm up, Jackson made her way to her front row seat with some of her friends ... and rocked out to the sold-out show ... along with a ton of other stars including Jamie Foxx, Damon Wayans, Sean Kingston and Kendall Jenner.<br /><br />It's good to be The King ...'s kid.<br /><br />1021-chris-brown-staples-show-footer-v2.jpg<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/21/paris-jackson-chris-brown-concert-vip-treatment/#.TqIGbLLvyzo

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    [size=14pt]Hot Shots: Paris Jackson Hangs Out With Chris Brown[/size]<br /><br />Chris-Brown-And-Paris.jpg<br /><br />As one many of the performers who cite Michael Jackson as inspiration, last night must have been a very special evening for Chris Brown.<br /><br />For, Paris Jackson, Michael’s only daughter, showed up at the concert to show her support for the young entertainer in Los Angeles and then spent time with Brown backstage soon after the show ended.<br /><br />Seemingly a fan of the ‘She Ain’t You‘ maestro’s work, her appearance at the performance comes just days after  her aunt LaToya spoke to That Grape Juice about her brother’s fame and legacy.<br /><br />More snaps below…<br /><br />PARIS-JACKSON-SUPPORTS-CHRIS-BROWN-22.jpg<br /><br />PARIS-JACKSON-SUPPORTS-CHRIS-BROWN-31.jpg<br /><br />PARIS-J-SUPPORTS-CHRIS-B1.jpg<br /><br />http://thatgrapejuice.net/2011/10/hot-shot-chris-brown-meets-michael-jacksons-daughter/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Paris is a Chris Brown fan. I can see that in her tweets. I'm so glad she met him. And she looks so beautiful in these pictures too.
  • on 1319241773:
    <br />Paris is a Chris Brown fan. I can see that in her tweets. I'm so glad she met him. And she looks so beautiful in these pictures too.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree  bearhug She is a very beautiful young lady. Michael is an amazing dad  :-*
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    Paris is just a gorgeous young lady. She has a smile JUST LIKE MJ! I miss being that age when I would go to concerts and such. Now it's just wrk wrk wrk and school haha! I'm praying to go to the Immortal show in Jan in L.A. though....  michael-jackson/ :)
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Paris is in the press alot these days. 8-)
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Oh my goddd. My self confidence just dropped :lol: <br />She is SOOO GORGEOUS ! <br /><br /><br />tumblr_ltblsnLNez1qg318p<br />tumblr_ltfnxb0Cdy1qeczuwo1_500.jpg<br />tumblr_ltfxq4of8f1qfg0eeo1_500.jpg<br />tumblr_ltfo96txMi1qeczuwo1_500.jpg<br /><br />
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    Like father like son /bravo/ /bravo/
  • AnjavAnjav Posts: 17
    Beautiful like her Daddy  michael-jackson/
  • "It's good to be The King (...'s kid). " ;) <br />Paris is beautiful !          <br />      bearhug