Lyrics Theory

RaikiramariRaikiramari Posts: 249
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
I'm not sure if anyone has posted a thread about this before, I haven't been here long so I wouldn't know, but I'm opening this thread for a reason and that's Michael's messages, I want to highlight some of the important ones to you guys, you may go "Eh? what?" or be slightly confused with the lines I point out, but I'll explain it afterwards, SO HERE WE GO! <br /><br />Smooth Criminal: <br /><br />"As He Came Into The Window<br />It Was The Sound Of A Crescendo<br />He Came Into Her Apartment<br />He Left The Bloodstains On The Carpet<br />She Ran Underneath The Table<br />He Could See She Was Unable<br />So She Ran Into The Bedroom<br />She Was Struck Down, It Was Her Doom"<br /><br />"So They Came Into The Outway<br />It Was Sunday-What A Black Day<br />Mouth To Mouth Resus-Citation<br />Sounding Heartbeats-Intimidations" <br /><br />Okay, we all know that the first theory was the place of Michael's death, the original place was in his Bedroom, which is where Murray gave Michael the lethal dosage of Propofol. This lethal amount of Propofol was Michael's  "Doom" <br /><br />Secondly, do any of you know what an outway is? or a Black day? an outway means to "escape" a Black day means something upsetting has happened that particular day.  <br /><br />"Mouth to mouth resuscitation." Conrad Murray gave Michael mouth to mouth recuscitation, due to the fact he had not got the proper equipment to keep Michael's oxygen levels up. <br /><br />"Sounding heart beats, intimidations." <br />I recall hearing something about Michael having a heart beat in the Hospital. <br />Murray is frightened and paces 'frantically' outside the Room Michael is in "Intimidations" <br />____ <br /><br />Threatened.<br /><br />"The unknown monster is about to embark<br />From a far corner, out of the dark<br />A nightmare, that’s the case<br />Never Neverland, that’s the place<br />This particular monster can read minds<br />Be in two places at the same time<br />This is judgement night, execution, slaughter<br />The devil, ghosts, this monster is torture<br />You can be sure of one thing, that’s fate<br />A human presence that you feel is strange<br />A monster that you can see disappear<br />A monster, the worst thing to fear."<br /><br />"What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.<br />It isn’t. It’s the beginning."<br /><br />I think we can all figure this one out ;) <br /><br /><br /><br />

Comments

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Very good RAI!!  <br />I too think there are messages in Michael's songs.  Even the new one Breaking News...with the obituary??  Come on!  <br />I'm glad you've stayed with us.  Turning into a great little investigator :)<br /><br />
  • on 1319324191:
    <br />Very good RAI!!  <br />I too think there are messages in Michael's songs.  Even the new one Breaking News...with the obituary??  Come on!  <br />I'm glad you've stayed with us.  Turning into a great little investigator :)<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />I never got around to listening to "Breaking news" I never really liked it at first, but then I did listen to it: <br /><br />"Just when you thought he was done He comes to give it again." (Michael is 'done' dead, as people see it. But he really isn't.) <br /><br />"No matter what you just wanna read it again<br />No matter what you just wanna feed it again" (No matter what, we want to read about Michael's death again. The Media feeding the news about Michael's death.)<br /><br />I think breaking news sums up just about everything, Michael's death WAS Breaking news.
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    In the orig video of "Smooth Criminal", before he shoots the guy he's trying to stab(and I think the part where he's dancing on that one female and she picks his pocket" , he says "Conrad Murray". There is a video via youtube that points this out. I need to find it so I can specifically show you what I'm referring to. I looked up the lyrics and just the regular vid, no where to be found. Crazy huh?
    Couldn't find the host of the orig vid that points it out so I just got the orig vid and spotted it. 3:20. He goes kinda fast so you might wanna replay where he says "Dr.Murray". <br /><br />
  • He definately says Dr. Murray!!!  /bravo/
    on 1319335435:
    <br />He definately says Dr. Murray!!!  /bravo/<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Yes indeed. :) Kinda have to play  it over and over just to make sure it's really what's being said. The song "cry" I just found out makes a LOT of sense and holds a BUNCH of significance as well. Kinda links into what LaToya said on her fb last wk about being "patient"...or the question she asked about impatience rather....
  • on 1319344509:
    <br />
    on 1319335435:
    <br /><br /><br />Yes indeed. :) Kinda have to play  it over and over just to make sure it's really what's being said. The song "cry" I just found out makes a LOT of sense and holds a BUNCH of significance as well. Kinda links into what LaToya said on her fb last wk about being "patient"...or the question she asked about impatience rather....<br />
    <br /><br />I've seen this one, my friend pointed it out to me a while back. But what it actually says is: <br /><br />"So they came into the outway, it was sunday what a black day, everytime I try to find him, he's leaving no clues, left behind him. And they have no knowing, of the suspect or what to expect, mouth to mouth resuscitation, sounding heartbeats, intimidations." <br />
    on 1319364975:
    <br />
    on 1319344509:
    <br />
    on 1319335435:
    <br /><br /><br />Yes indeed. :) Kinda have to play  it over and over just to make sure it's really what's being said. The song "cry" I just found out makes a LOT of sense and holds a BUNCH of significance as well. Kinda links into what LaToya said on her fb last wk about being "patient"...or the question she asked about impatience rather....<br />
    <br /><br />I've seen this one, my friend pointed it out to me a while back. But what it actually says is: <br /><br />"So they came into the outway, it was sunday what a black day, everytime I try to find him, he's leaving no clues, left behind him. And they have no knowing, of the suspect or what to expect, mouth to mouth resuscitation, sounding heartbeats, intimidations."<br />
    <br /><br />So you listened to the ORIGINAL version on tv or video??? I checked the regular song, AND the re-done video where the "Dr. Murray" part is left out... :?: :|