“Hold My Hand” Nominated For Soul Train Award

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in News
[size=10pt]This is what I call BIG NEWS.  <br />CONGRATULATIONS MICHAEL  :) /bravo/  penguin/!!![/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson has been nominated for Record Of The Year – Hold My Hand (duet with Akon).<br />The show tapes November 17 in Atlanta and will premiere on CENTRIC and BET on November 27.<br /><br />100411-shows-soul-train-awards-logo.jpg<br /><br />

Comments

• Thank you for sharing this with us.<br /><br />I am happy to see Michael's name among the nominees once again - where it should be.<br /><br />Congratulations Michael!<br /><br />Blessings :)<br />
  • Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
    Atlanta is where Coca Cola is based isin't it :P
  • Very good news, indeed    mj_dance/ <br />Congratulations, Michael & Akon!<br />& good luck!
  • screen-shot-2011-10-21-121259-pm.png<br /><br />This year's Soul Train Awards is being taped on November 17 in Atlanta, and the nominees for the show have been announced. Beyonce, Chris Brown, and Kanye West all hold the most nominations, with five each. Followed by Adele and Kelly Rowland, who are both nominated for three awards. Check out the list of nominees below and be on the lookout for the awards to air on November 27 on BET, complete with performances from Robin Thicke, Jill Scott, Mindless Behavior, Melanie Fiona, Lloyd, and more!<br /><br />Record of the Year (The Ashford & Simpson Songwriter's Award) <br />» "Rolling in the Deep" - Adele <br />» "Far Away" - Marsha Ambrosius <br />» "Best Thing I Never Had" - Beyoncé <br />» "Good Man" - Raphael Saddiq <br />» "Hold My Hand" (duet with Akon) - Michael Jackson<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE you [glow=red,2,300]Voiceforthesilent[/glow]!!![/size]
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    michael-jackson/ love-smiley-001.gif