Prohibited Video about HAARP which created the earthquake in Turkey

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Maybe some of you know about it but a 7.2 earthquake happened in my country Turkey on Sunday. Hundreds of people lost their lives and property damage is huge. I was searching for videos about it and found this one. Listen what they say and how they are destroying our world. This is horrible.<br /><br />

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Grid system earthquakes. Man-made "natural" disasters.  It's always something, somewhere and this sort of thing is happening with greater frequency the past few years.  The girl in the video is right when she says there is an invisible evil that needs to be stopped.  So many innocent people have died and their killers get away with it.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Purelove, your country is in my prayers. May the truth of what is really transpiring behind the facade of false concerns and sympathy be spread far and wide.  And may the world leaders and governments be held accountable for their cooperation, silence, compliance or cowardice in standing up for the peoples they are there to represent. God bless the people of Turkey and be the comfort and refuge for them in their time of need.
  • How can we stop this evilness?? I cannot understand why they are attacking countries. What is it they want? Power? I cannot comprehend why hurting so many people.. What have they done to them?? may God protect us all.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    What is it they want? Power?
    <br />Yes all4love. They want to prune the world population back.
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    .. don't know what to think  :| I hoped humans can't make it for real.<br />It was for sure just a test then. it's really important to know who and why<br />is doing it. We all have suspects now I guess.
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    I don't think it's just about downsizing the population, disasters bring in big bucks... yet we never see the money go to the people in need. My thoughts and prayers go out to the people of Turkey. <3<br />One thing about this whole hoax - I've learned so much about what's really going on in this world and it scares the gee-wiz out of me.  But... better to be in the know than in the dark.  Thanks to Michael  :!:
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Depopulation strategies.......the poorer countries are a real problem for the richer society and the politician's...no-one ever does anything about the poverty in the third world countries.<br /><br />It always comes down to us...the people who donate our money to help fix the problems.<br /><br />The less humans that are living, the more chance of controlling us all.....BTW, this would not be the first time this has happened....Look at 9/11....Bastards.<br /><br />We need to take control.  WE are the people and WE have a voice.<br /><br />NOTHING CAN'T BE DONE IF WE RAISE OUR VOICE AS ONE.... /scream/ /scream/
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1319700260:
    <br />Depopulation strategies.......the poorer countries are a real problem for the richer society and the politician's...no-one ever does anything about the poverty in the third world countries.<br /><br />It always comes down to us...the people who donate our money to help fix the problems.<br /><br />The less humans that are living, the more chance of controlling us all.....BTW, this would not be the first time this has happened....Look at 9/11....Bastards.<br /><br />We need to take control.  WE are the people and WE have a voice.<br /><br />NOTHING CAN'T BE DONE IF WE RAISE OUR VOICE AS ONE.... /scream/ /scream/ <br />
    <br />You're right. When I first heard about the earthquake I first thought about HAARP. But I really can't figure out if HAARP is causing every earthquake on earth!!!!! That one was really suspicious to me beacuse it was very strong. I wish the day comes when we  can get rid of all these mad people and live our live in peace......
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    The interesting part is, the city where the earthquake happened was not even on a fault line!!! And our scientists can not explain why it happened there. Unfortunately most see HAARP as a conspiracy theory and they don't believe it. Can you imagine what they can do to the world? They can destroy anywhere they want. The place doesn't need to be on a fault line. Can you understand how strong they are? And unfortunately most of the people still do not believe illuminati or HAARP. But the best way to start beating them is to accept their entity and make more people see the truth about it. And we have to move fast. Michael said we had 4 years to fix it, did we do it? I know that more people are awakening everyday but there has to be more. Because they're getting stronger every minute.
  • on 1319700260:
    <br />Depopulation strategies.......the poorer countries are a real problem for the richer society and the politician's...no-one ever does anything about the poverty in the third world countries.<br /><br />It always comes down to us...the people who donate our money to help fix the problems.<br /><br />The less humans that are living, the more chance of controlling us all.....BTW, this would not be the first time this has happened....Look at 9/11....Bastards.<br /><br />We need to take control.  WE are the people and WE have a voice.<br /><br />NOTHING CAN'T BE DONE IF WE RAISE OUR VOICE AS ONE.... /scream/ /scream/<br />
    <br /><br />brilliant post!  if only the world would wake up - then they might speak up....<br /><br />the fact is the majority of the human population are unaware and oblivious..<br /><br />others - are doubters and live in a false sense of security believing that they are in control and we are crackpots who indulge in conspiracy to escape reality....<br /><br /><br />dont get me started. this is a bone of contention amongst some friends at the moment.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    All this reminds me the problem with Israel in connection with the conflict of the boat with humanitarian aid to Gaza in 2010 ... coincidence
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1319849463:
    <br />All this reminds me the problem with Israel in connection with the conflict of the boat with humanitarian aid to Gaza in 2010 ... coincidence<br />
    <br /><br />Turkey is having issues with Israel all the time and finally Israel started to try to get close to Egypt to get them on their side against Turkey. And just after that this earthquake happened. It is definitely not a coincidence. :evil: