LaToya Jackson: 'Read between the lines'

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited October 2011 in Hoax Theories
[size=12pt]ASK AND YOU WILL RECEIVE  8-) .[/size]<br />[size=10pt]Finally is on the NEWS!!! As I said Jane is the one who talked to Latoya,but this is not all!!!!!!<br />She also talked with WILLE,remember WILLIE ,the ACTOR/Murray suporter  geek/?????<br />He clearly say that all this is a CONSPIRACY and Michael was MURDERED.HOLLYWOOD MAFIA killed Michael Jackson  :roll:!!!Ya sure just like in LATOYA's BOOK  geek/ . TS,TS_comments/BACK,FRONT are you SATISFED now,for this MURDER CONSPIRACY  :roll: :lol:??????[/size]<br /><br />LaToya Jackson: 'Read between the lines'<br />

Comments

• [size=10pt]This is off topic,but does anyone remember that some time ago I showed this picture,with Murray at TRIAL doing the V sign???? Now there you go,the picture was REAL,watch Murray starting 0:07 .He has the same striated[/size][size=12pt] TIE  geek/ [/size]/,[size=10pt]and he is in the same place(alley-way/corridor) .[/size]<br /><br />dcmpeacesign.png<br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]
  • hagitghagitg Posts: 89
    too bad she's making latoya looks like a nut case.<br />and on the same note, they're showing that guy who thinks michael was murdered by the hollywood tours guys.<br />the media just don't understand it.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I don't see the big news in this. So they say MJ wasn't killed by accident but murdered with intention.<br /><br />They don't seem to pick up the message of The Illusionist.<br /><br />I wonder what they think - why LaToya told them to watch that movie.<br />
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    She really had to name some other movie with real murder and framed character.<br />I'm sure Hollywood has more than enough of that.<br /><br />As for media "not getting" - well...... maybe it's even better? Maybe something<br />bigger has to be named for them to at least think of all scenarios? Pie in the face<br />of sorts.
  • on 1319812968:
    <br />I don't see the big news in this. So they say MJ wasn't killed by accident but murdered with intention.<br /><br />They don't seem to pick up the message of The Illusionist.<br /><br />I wonder what they think - why LaToya told them to watch that movie.<br />
    <br /><br />They haven't watched the movie, they need to. Latoya is giving the biggest hint of all right now and  I still don't understand how stupid people are not to see this.
  • on 1319797451:
    <br />[size=12pt]ASK AND YOU WILL RECEIVE  8-) .[/size]<br />[size=10pt]Finally is on the NEWS!!! As I said Jane is the one who talked to Latoya,but this is not all!!!!!!<br />She also talked with WILLE,remember WILLIE ,the ACTOR/Murray suporter  geek/ ?????<br />He clearly say that all this is a CONSPIRACY and Michael was MURDERED.HOLLYWOOD MAFIA killed Michael Jackson  :roll: !!!Ya sure just like in LATOYA's BOOK  geek/ . HTS,TS_comments/BACK,FRONT are you SATISFED now,for this MURDER CONSPIRACY  :roll: :lol: ??????[/size]<br /><br />LaToya Jackson: 'Read between the lines'<br />
    <br />
    <br /> <br />Applehead i cannot watch it, it says uploader did not make if for my country. Why I am in canada for the love of God.. what a jerk... Not you Applehead who ever did this video. lolol/
  • Why would hollywood mafia go after Michael? I know about the italian mafia, I have no clue if they work the same way.. Usually Mafia will go after you, if you owe them money, drugs, or if you are going to testify against them. Was Michael planning to testify against the Mafia? Remember last year there was a very big bust in the USA THEY busted the mafia? I wonder if this has anything to do with Michael> <br />So many things has been discussed, and I thing this Hollywood Mafia is just a ruse.. Just an illusion. I know people who are in the mafia they will not harm anyone unless you betray them.. They are the nicest people and they would do anything to help a friend.  So I am just wondering. <br />blessing.
    here's another confusing twit from latoya:<br /><br />latoyajackson La Toya Jackson <br />@hlntv @justice4michael I'm even more convinced after today that someone intentionally injected Michael. MICHAEL WAS MURDERED!!!!!<br /><br />why would she continue to say he was murdered, two days after she gave us a huge clue that he's still alive?<br /> WTF??
  • on 1319829046:
    <br />here's another confusing twit from latoya:<br /><br />latoyajackson La Toya Jackson <br />@hlntv @justice4michael I'm even more convinced after today that someone intentionally injected Michael. MICHAEL WAS MURDERED!!!!!<br /><br />why would she continue to say he was murdered, two days after she gave us a huge clue that he's still alive?<br /> WTF?? <br />
    <br /> <br />Perhaps Michael told her to stop slipping up and stick to the script?  moonwalk_/
    on 1319829577:
    <br />
    on 1319829046:
    <br />here's another confusing twit from latoya:<br /><br />latoyajackson La Toya Jackson <br />@hlntv @justice4michael I'm even more convinced after today that someone intentionally injected Michael. MICHAEL WAS MURDERED!!!!!<br /><br />why would she continue to say he was murdered, two days after she gave us a huge clue that he's still alive?<br /> WTF?? <br />
    <br /> <br />Perhaps Michael told her to stop slipping up and stick to the script?  moonwalk_/<br />
    <br /><br />maybe... thing is, she's been saying that michael was murdered from day one. <br />I just don't know what to think anymore.
  • We all need to think what we found out from the start 2 yrs ago..  No one murdered Michael, no one.. If the house is full of security cameras, and security guards, how can some one come in and kill Michael.. Unless it would be an inside job. Which I doubt very much.. <br /><br />Jermaine has done major slip ups, and then he twitted that we are delusional that Michael is dead.. So I do not believe anything of what they say.. Believe what your heart tells you, that will always be the truth. My heart says he is alive, even if he will notBam I know he is alive just like Elvis is alive.. Just like I am alive.. Thank God.. So my friends be positive and everything will be fine. God bless...
  • on 1319829764:
    <br />
    on 1319829577:
    <br />
    on 1319829046:
    <br /> <br />Perhaps Michael told her to stop slipping up and stick to the script?  moonwalk_/ <br />
    <br /><br />maybe... thing is, she's been saying that michael was murdered from day one. <br />I just don't know what to think anymore. <br />
    <br /> <br />For a hung jury. They're not prohibitted for watching MJ coverage. They can see everything being said. Stuff like this will confuse the jury. This will lead to hung jury. This ensures murray will walk.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1319829764:
    <br />
    on 1319829577:
    <br />
    on 1319829046:
    <br /> <br />Perhaps Michael told her to stop slipping up and stick to the script?  moonwalk_/<br />
    <br /><br />maybe... thing is, she's been saying that michael was murdered from day one. <br />I just don't know what to think anymore.<br />
    <br /><br />The family can not keep on spreading around clues all the time. It would make the hoax so obvious. They all made intentional slip-ups, gave clues but we shouldn't expect them to do it all the time. They need to stick with the scenario in which Michael is dead, murdered. So, no surprise at all to see Latoya turned back to the script.
    It's confusing, now she tells everybody to watch The Illusionist and then she tweets again MJ was murdered.<br /><br />On the other hand, I keep thinking about the movie, trying to figure out if LaToya adviced us to watch The Illusionist for another reason than the faking of the death of Sophie.<br /><br />Maybe she meant the killers make this look like the illusion of an accidental death when in fact it's a murder?!<br />Well it looks like this is the way the media perceived her message anyway.
    on 1319836844:
    <br />It's confusing, now she tells everybody to watch The Illusionist and then she tweets again MJ was murdered.<br /><br />On the other hand, I keep thinking about the movie, trying to figure out if LaToya adviced us to watch The Illusionist for another reason than the faking of the death of Sophie.<br /><br />Maybe she meant the killers make this look like the illusion of an accidental death when in fact it's a murder?!<br />Well it looks like this is the way the media perceived her message anyway.<br />
    <br /><br />she could've used so many other exampels if she wanted to give a reference to a murder case.<br />the illusion in "the illusionist" isn't about how sophie dies - it was obvious she was murdered. the illusion was on the her being at all dead.<br />why would latoya pick out a movie that revovles around a fake death?<br />it can't be misinterpret.
    Than why is that Jane misinterpreting it?
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    When I read about LaToya's mentioning to watch The Illusionist, and that it's all an illusion, an interview with her back in 2010 came to my mind. In it, she calls dr. Murray the 'magician', the man who is everybody watching at right now, but the real 'magic' happens behind the scenes. You can interpret this 'behind the scenes' as the bad guys and that Murray is the scapegoat, but you also can interpret it as Michael, working his ass off to make this illusion worth while. What do you think?<br /> <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbuQpbNI2qY<br />
    <br /> <br />Sorry for the crappy quality. It starts at 0.55.<br /><br />edit: Oh and in the beginning of this vid LaToya is saying that she was never interviewed (they were talking about the investigation), and that they talked with noone in the family for that matter (strange don't you think??), except for one person (she don't mention the name, but I BET she is talking about Michael!)<br />