Hey!

MorgensternMorgenstern Posts: 54
edited November 2011 in Introduce yourself
Hey,<br /><br />I decided to write another welcome message. The last one i deleted because, read and no answer, probably my post was stupid or so. Didn't feel welcome at all here so i thought another try...people deserve a second chance and i felt very welcome at the chat by the trail. <br />Well not an introduction but i want to let you know how i feel...   

Comments

• just added my post  ;))
  • hey yourself  :lol: penguin/ <br />have no idea what all that was about your first intro but doesn't matter
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Hi and welcome on board.   bearhug
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hello Morgenstern. I am so sorry that I missed the opportunity to welcome you in your previous post. Please don't hold it against us, we are a good bunch here.  I look forward to reading your posts and would love to know more of your thoughts about the hoax and how you arrived at being a beLIEver.  And welcome aboard. bearhug
  • Welcom Morgenstern
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Hello!!!!<br />Let me say WELCOME to our forum and I look forward to reading your thoughts on the hoax.<br />We need some fresh minds :)
  • WELCOME TO OUR HOAXIE FAMILY.. I am sorry you feel this way, but it was not intentional, not welcoming  you.. We are here a family, and you are sooooooo very welcome. I am looking forward in reading your posts.. blessings.
  • Heyy...hope you feel welcomed now...great to have you here.
  • Thanks for all your replies, i really appreciate it. <br />Feel welcome now!  ::P
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Hey Morgenstern.....<br /><br />I can relate to you....<br /><br />I posted on "Hello from Germany" some time ago to introduce myself and nobody ever welcomed me  :'(<br /><br />So here´s to you: Welcome Morgenstern  bearhug
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Hello! I too am new here and I noticed that no one would notice, but no matter, we are close to a return instances of our beloved Mike. Blessings to all.  moonwalk_/
  • titaniatitania Posts: 160
    Hello Morgenstern and Marumjj and MaryK!<br /><br />M seems to be a letter of some importance here right now! penguin/<br /><br />I say welcome and happy days on this hoax site! <br />I have never formally introduced myself here- I just kind of slipped in...and after posting a few posts it felt ridiculous to suddenly introduce myself.<br /><br />Bit weird, i know- but that's me!<br /><br />Anyways, happy posting to you all! party/ :) party/<br /><br />Titania
  • It has gone few weeks since you introduced yourself. But does it matter?  rr/ I warmly welcome you!  :) Hope you have felt some rejoicing by joining this lovely hoax family.<br /><br />Much L.O.V.E. and hugs to you Morgenstern!  bearhug
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome to the Family new members!!! <br /><br />Sending you all Blessigs LOVE and LIGHT!!!!<br /> bearhug<br />
  • on 1319838450:
    <br />Hey,<br /><br />I decided to write another welcome message. The last one i deleted because, read and no answer, probably my post was stupid or so. Didn't feel welcome at all here so i thought another try...people deserve a second chance and i felt very welcome at the chat by the trail. <br />Well not an introduction but i want to let you know how i feel...    <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Hy from Romania  :)!!! [/size]<br />[size=10pt]Welcome and ENJOY this wonderful ADVENTURE in the name of L.O.V.E.  :) !!!!![/size]
    on 1321640343:
    <br />Hey Morgenstern.....<br /><br />I can relate to you....<br /><br />I posted on "Hello from Germany" some time ago to introduce myself and nobody ever welcomed me  :'(<br /><br />So here´s to you: Welcome Morgenstern  bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />Do not get offended. New posts always change on the homepage. I'm sure people missed your post. I didn't see it. If I saw it, I would definitely make a post. <br /><br />Sorry for being late but WELCOME to the family. bearhug
    on 1321641635:
    <br />Hello! I too am new here and I noticed that no one would notice, but no matter, we are close to a return instances of our beloved Mike. Blessings to all.  moonwalk_/<br />
    <br /><br />Welcome to the family.  bearhug
  • :oops: HI Morgenstern, Maryk and marumjj, <br /><br />Have a really good time here, very welcome to our family.<br /><br /> bearhug bearhug bearhug bearhug<br /><br />
  • Thank you all! <br /><br />And lots of love to you all!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    :)<br /><br />Thank you everybody!<br /><br />I might not be able to contribute much, but I do my very best and I feel so blessed to be with you all here.<br /><br /> bearhug