TMP - Phase VI Continued 1/2 (Re-Upload)

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=10pt]In THE LIGHT of what happened 2 days ago Themichealproject20 re-uploaded this 2 videos.From my point of WIEW,this videos are very important for a BETTER UNDERSTANDING regarding THE HOAX/ILLUSION.It was not only about THAT SPECIFIC day,but about the ALL OF IT  8-) .I know that maybe sometimes is hard to UNDERSTAND "some" THINGS,but you just have to READ "betewn"  THE LIES,pardon me  ;),THE LINES.And remember that HE had to be not just in the BACK (of the camera),but in the FRONT also  ,in ORDER to show US the CAUSE and the EFFECT,of ALL THIS MADNESS :( .[/size]<br /><br />TMP - Phase VI Continued 1 (Re-Upload)<br />
<br /><br />TMP - Phase VI Continued 2 (Re-Upload)<br />

Comments

• Thank you for sharing this video Applehead. What Michael went through wow.. no one can understand. No human being should be going through, what Michael went through.. He is a human being with a good heart.. How dare they do that to him.. In reality, all people with good hearts, they get stepped  on.. I know because I am that person who gets stepped on.. <br /><br />I had forgotten that La Toya was in playboy, I guess the past is the past, and she buried it. In a way I have a hard time to believe she was forced to talk in that way about Michael, Well if she did, she is a very good actress that is for sure. She did it with conviction.. these are here words.. <br /><br />love and blessings ...
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Thank you so much for sharing these videos Applehead. I'll be watching right away.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hey Applehead........<br /><br />Though these videos are painful to watch, they are so important.  They are important to the understanding of who exactly Michael Jackson is.  In my humble opinion, he is the very definition of what should all strive to be...love and light for the world to see.<br /><br />He brought joy where there was only pain.  He brought happiness where there was only emptiness.  He brought love where there was only hate. <br /> <br />Then the world turned on him.  The world needs to wake up and see for itself what Michael did for people.  It scares me to think that even after all this hoax, the horribleness of the allegations are still the truth for millions of people.  It make me physically ill to think people believe the worst of him.  You can lead a horse to water, but there is no way he will drink, unless he is thirsty.  The world is not thirsty enough for the truth....or perhaps they are now, because of his death.  People seem to be more receptive of being told he wasn't guilty of anything.....from just people around me.  Maybe it's the old: don't speak ill of the dead, motivation.  Whatever it is, I pray that the world wakes up and sees the greatness that Michael is.  What he endured must not go in vain, but in HIStory. <br />Thank you Applehead......brilliant videos.<br /><br />Blessings
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    wishingstar,  you said what I feel.. only in a beautiful way  :oops:<br /><br />It hurts to see Michael hurt. How unfair and blind world can be. Some people still<br />thinking bad of him, so hard to accept and believe that. It's like people prefer<br />to see evil, especially when evil is not there! They only look in the mirror wall<br />they placed between their own deep ugliness and the Truth. You show them Truth,<br />but they prefer to stare at their own warped reflection. Hard to understand why so.<br /> To me Michael is such a role model, he is what we all should at least try to be. <br />He tried to be God-like.. and God, he succeed.<br />But just like it happened to a man named Jesus centuries ago, he was crucified in front<br />of the crowd of his own people. This world needs serious treatment.<br />I hope in time more people gonna wake up and see who Michael really is and who<br />he never ever was. <br /><br />Great videos.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1320000749:
    <br />wishingstar,  you said what I feel.. only in a beautiful way  :oops:<br /><br />It hurts to see Michael hurt. How unfair and blind world can be. Some people still<br />thinking bad of him, so hard to accept and believe that. It's like people prefer<br />to see evil, especially when evil is not there! They only look in the mirror wall<br />they placed between their own deep ugliness and the Truth. You show them Truth,<br />but they prefer to stare at their own warped reflection. Hard to understand why so.<br /> To me Michael is such a role model, he is what we all should at least try to be. <br />He tried to be God-like.. and God, he succeed.<br />But just like it happened to a man named Jesus centuries ago, he was crucified in front<br />of the crowd of his own people. This world needs serious treatment.<br />I hope in time more people gonna wake up and see who Michael really is and who<br />he never ever was. <br /><br />Great videos.<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you Adian_81.....Like I said in a different post just a few days ago....<br />words are only beautiful if spoken from the heart........your words are very beautiful!!!!  So are you!<br />Thank you again.....<br />Blessings Always