Michael Jackson Death Hoax Radio Station!

IWantYouBackIWantYouBack Posts: 208
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Dear my fellow Hoaxers and MJ fans,<br /><br />I am VERY excited to introduce a brand new death hoax experience - MJ Beatz.com: The Michael Jackson Death Hoax Radio Station!<br /><br />Souza and I have combined our websites and have officially become sister-sites! On MJ Beatz, you can listen to Michael Jackson's wonderful music 24/7 as well as tune into LIVE radio talkshows discussing the Michael Jackson Death Hoax! These shows are going to be on-air LIVE 2 days per month, and YOU can even participate in the discussion by sending in a request for a song, a shoutout to a friend, a topic for the online DJ's to discuss, AND even your own opinion about the topic! Your message will even be read on-air for all to hear! It is definitely going to be a great experience any BeLIEver can enjoy!<br /><br />To visit the site, please go to www.MJbeatz.com. If you're interested in volunteering and working with MJ Beatz, feel free to PM me right here on the board or e-mail jobs@mjbeatz.com.<br /><br />We are currently in need of:<br /><br />Graphic Artists (Banner, website layouts, or user avatars/signature creators)<br />News Reporters (Michael Jackson death hoax news, MJ Beatz News)<br /><br />Souza and I hope you enjoy our brand new death hoax experience! It just opened today so it's going to keep evolving into a better experience and a better radio station each and every day!<br /><br />God Bless, and keep Michaeling!<br /><br />Regards,<br />Jenn<br /><br />

Comments

• Seems interesting! :) <br /><br />I don't know if I'm good enough, but can I help with the Graphics, please?  :oops:
  • on 1319929848:
    <br />Seems interesting! :) <br /><br />I don't know if I'm good enough, but can I help with the Graphics, please?  :oops: <br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, of course! Just send me some of your work via PM and/or jobs@mjbeatz.com with your first name and I'll put you on the staff list! Thanks for volunteering!<br /><br />God Bless.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    /bravo/<br /><br />This sounds amazing. Thank you so much for your time and the great job. I'm listening to Dangerous right now.  mj_dance/
  • on 1319930039:
    <br /> /bravo/ <br /><br />This sounds amazing. Thank you so much for your time and the great job. I'm listening to Dangerous right now.  mj_dance/ <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for tuning in! I'm glad you're liking the idea so far! I'm excited to get that first show going! It's going to be great! :)
  • on 1319929062:
    <br />Dear my fellow Hoaxers and MJ fans,<br /><br />I am VERY excited to introduce a brand new death hoax experience - MJ Beatz.com: The Michael Jackson Death Hoax Radio Station!<br /><br />Souza and I have combined our websites and have officially become sister-sites! On MJ Beatz, you can listen to Michael Jackson's wonderful music 24/7 as well as tune into LIVE radio talkshows discussing the Michael Jackson Death Hoax! These shows are going to be on-air LIVE 2 days per month, and YOU can even participate in the discussion by sending in a request for a song, a shoutout to a friend, a topic for the online DJ's to discuss, AND even your own opinion about the topic! Your message will even be read on-air for all to hear! It is definitely going to be a great experience any BeLIEver can enjoy!<br /><br />To visit the site, please go to www.MJbeatz.com. If you're interested in volunteering and working with MJ Beatz, feel free to PM me right here on the board or e-mail jobs@mjbeatz.com.<br /><br />We are currently in need of:<br /><br />Graphic Artists (Banner, website layouts, or user avatars/signature creators)<br />News Reporters (Michael Jackson death hoax news, MJ Beatz News)<br /><br />Souza and I hope you enjoy our brand new death hoax experience! It just opened today so it's going to keep evolving into a better experience and a better radio station each and every day!<br /><br />God Bless, and keep Michaeling!<br /><br />Regards,<br />Jenn<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]What????? Did a see well  :shock:????<br />OMG what a FANTASTIC IDEEA  8-),thank you very much.This is getting BETTER AND BETTE,I love it  :)!!![/size]
  • on 1319930401:
    <br />
    on 1319929062:
    <br />Dear my fellow Hoaxers and MJ fans,<br /><br />I am VERY excited to introduce a brand new death hoax experience - MJ Beatz.com: The Michael Jackson Death Hoax Radio Station!<br /><br />Souza and I have combined our websites and have officially become sister-sites! On MJ Beatz, you can listen to Michael Jackson's wonderful music 24/7 as well as tune into LIVE radio talkshows discussing the Michael Jackson Death Hoax! These shows are going to be on-air LIVE 2 days per month, and YOU can even participate in the discussion by sending in a request for a song, a shoutout to a friend, a topic for the online DJ's to discuss, AND even your own opinion about the topic! Your message will even be read on-air for all to hear! It is definitely going to be a great experience any BeLIEver can enjoy!<br /><br />To visit the site, please go to www.MJbeatz.com. If you're interested in volunteering and working with MJ Beatz, feel free to PM me right here on the board or e-mail jobs@mjbeatz.com.<br /><br />We are currently in need of:<br /><br />Graphic Artists (Banner, website layouts, or user avatars/signature creators)<br />News Reporters (Michael Jackson death hoax news, MJ Beatz News)<br /><br />Souza and I hope you enjoy our brand new death hoax experience! It just opened today so it's going to keep evolving into a better experience and a better radio station each and every day!<br /><br />God Bless, and keep Michaeling!<br /><br />Regards,<br />Jenn<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]What????? Did a see well  :shock: ????<br />OMG what a FANTASTIC IDEEA  8-) ,thank you very much.This is getting BETTER AND BETTE,I love it  :) !!![/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you so much for your kind words! But remember this isn't just mine or Souza's site... It's ALL of ours and it's targeted mainly at BeLIEvers! So if you have any ideas, artwork, songs, jingles, anything you can come up with, send 'er on in! It's gonna evolve into something epic, I can promise you! :)
  • While on the forum, listening to MJ Beatz, I like it! Ï'm listening right now :) <br /><br />LOVE & support!<br />
  • on 1319931068:
    <br />While on the forum, listening to MJ Beatz, I like it! Ï'm listening right now :) <br /><br />LOVE & support!<br /> <br />
    <br /><br />I'm so glad you like it! Thank you very much for tuning in!<br /><br />God Bless!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Awesome, listening to D.S. right now.  What a great idea!!<br /><br /> :mrgreen:
  • on 1319931298:
    <br />Awesome, listening to D.S. right now.  What a great idea!!<br /><br /> :mrgreen: <br />
    <br /><br />Thanks so much for the compliment and for tuning in! I'm so excited for it to really get going. I have a lot of great things in store for the site... And with everyone's help I'm sure it will be amazing.<br /><br />God Bless.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    /bravo/ /bravo/  great iniciative  /bravo/ <br /><br /><br />sounds and looks great! party/
  • on 1319930545:
    <br />
    on 1319930401:
    <br />
    on 1319929062:
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]What????? Did a see well  :shock: ????<br />OMG what a FANTASTIC IDEEA  8-) ,thank you very much.This is getting BETTER AND BETTE,I love it  :) !!![/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you so much for your kind words! But remember this isn't just mine or Souza's site... It's ALL of ours and it's targeted mainly at BeLIEvers! So if you have any ideas, artwork, songs, jingles, anything you can come up with, send 'er on in! It's gonna evolve into something epic, I can promise you! :)<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Dear FRIEND when I saw the word EPIC ,I don't know why but for a moment I felt like CRYING  :cry:!!! I apologise ,sometimes I become very EMOTIONAL,but that's the way I am,so....... :oops:<br />For some time now I started a topic on the forum,and it's about STORIES from Michael's life.These STORIES are told by people who met Michael and by people who LOVES him.I really would like to wrote this STORIES down,because I want everyone to know what a WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING,Michael is.Even today I remember when I had Thriller DISC in my hands.It was a long TIME ago,but I will never forget it,NEVER  :oops:!!!! <br />Thank you  :-*.[/size]
  • on 1319932584:
    <br />
    on 1319930545:
    <br />
    on 1319930401:
    <br />
    on 1319929062:
    <br /><br />Thank you so much for your kind words! But remember this isn't just mine or Souza's site... It's ALL of ours and it's targeted mainly at BeLIEvers! So if you have any ideas, artwork, songs, jingles, anything you can come up with, send 'er on in! It's gonna evolve into something epic, I can promise you! :) <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Dear FRIEND when I saw the word EPIC ,I don't know why but for a moment I felt like CRYING  :cry: !!! I apologise ,sometimes I become very EMOTIONAL,but that's the way I am,so....... :oops: <br />For some time now I started a topic on the forum,and it's about STORIES from Michael's life.These STORIES are told by people who met Michael and by people who LOVES him.I really would like to wrote this STORIES down,because I want everyone to know what a WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING,Michael is.Even today I remember when I had Thriller DISC in my hands.It was a long TIME ago,but I will never forget it,NEVER  :oops: !!!! <br />Thank you  :-* .[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1319932183:
    <br /> /bravo/ /bravo/  great iniciative  /bravo/ <br /><br /><br />sounds and looks great! party/ <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you so much! I am glad you are enjoying it! God Bless.
  • on 1319932584:
    <br />
    on 1319930545:
    <br />
    on 1319930401:
    <br />
    on 1319929062:
    <br /><br />Thank you so much for your kind words! But remember this isn't just mine or Souza's site... It's ALL of ours and it's targeted mainly at BeLIEvers! So if you have any ideas, artwork, songs, jingles, anything you can come up with, send 'er on in! It's gonna evolve into something epic, I can promise you! :) <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Dear FRIEND when I saw the word EPIC ,I don't know why but for a moment I felt like CRYING  :cry: !!! I apologise ,sometimes I become very EMOTIONAL,but that's the way I am,so....... :oops: <br />For some time now I started a topic on the forum,and it's about STORIES from Michael's life.These STORIES are told by people who met Michael and by people who LOVES him.I really would like to wrote this STORIES down,because I want everyone to know what a WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING,Michael is.Even today I remember when I had Thriller DISC in my hands.It was a long TIME ago,but I will never forget it,NEVER  :oops: !!!! <br />Thank you  :-* .[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />I understand, no need to apologize! But THANK YOU for the wonderful idea! You just thought of a brand new page for the radio station website! "Michael The Man" - a page with all kinds of wonderful stories about Michael! Whether it's a fan's meet and greet experience or a charity donation, we will spread the word of Michael's kind personality AND his message! Thank you very much and God Bless.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    !Bravo! excellent idea,  much creative people in this forum /bravo/
  • I sent you a PM, I hope all the image links work, haha :D
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    party/ <br /> <br />I Love it!!!!<br /> <br />Thanks so much.
  • on 1319934337:
    <br /> party/ <br /> <br />I Love it!!!!<br /> <br />Thanks so much.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm glad you like it! Thank you for tuning in and for your support! :)
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I just want to ask an innocent question.  There won't be any copy writing problems will there, by playing Michael's musc!<br />My friend "Jetzi" was threatened with legal action for having Katherine's book on line for others to read.<br />I'm going you the other site now.  Exciting  :)
  • Nope! I am perfectly fine for copyright. I would be in trouble if I downloaded all of Michael's music illegally and played them, but I did not. I bought all of his albums and just put them on my iTunes! :) It's just like listening to the radio in your car and all of a sudden Michael Jackson's music plays on the station.<br /><br />I'd also be in trouble if I had you all pay to tune in, which I'm also not. It's all free! MJ all the time! :)<br /><br />Also, to my knowledge I believe I am advertising Michael's music on the internet by playing his songs. If it was someone's cover of Michael without the artist doing the cover having permission from the Michael Jackson "Estate", then I would be in trouble. But no, it's JUST Michael and I am willing to play a few covers as long as they have legal permission. :)<br /><br />Thank you for your question and for tuning in! :)<br /><br />
  • Thank you so much, this is a wonderful idea. I am listening to it.. Thanks again and God bless.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    This is very cool. Thanks a bunch. You rock my world penguin/
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    OH, I can't get it, just like I can't view videos, because of having a satellite internet!!!  Of course :(
  • on 1319935951:
    <br />OH, I can't get it, just like I can't view videos, because of having a satellite internet!!!  Of course :( <br />
    <br /><br />Do you have iTunes, Windows Media Player, or Winamp? If so, go here:<br /><br />http://mjbeatz.com/#/problems-tuning-in/4556713057
  • So excited to know that I'm gonna be part of the staff, hehe.  michael-jackson/<br />Listening to it right now, I hope all this goes well! :D