Conrad Murray You Decide His Fate

paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
edited October 2011 in News
Conrad Murray<br />You Decide His Fate <br />1028-conrad-murray-tmz-credit.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />A Los Angeles jury will probably decide next week whether Conrad Murray is a felon. So we gotta ask ... <br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/30/conrad-murray-manslaughter-trial/<br /><br /><br /><br />A little rare title, suspicious//  guys to vote for that Murray is acquitted :lol:

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    They have chosen the right picture.... who would be able to say "guilty" with such a look.  lolol/ Seriously though I wouldn't want to be a juror ...I would feel guilty to take the wrong decision and given all the admonitions they are supposed to follow (they can't even talk between themselves  :?) I would be highly confused. There's no way to know what really happened that day.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    You saw the poll results? The majority believes he is guilty /overreacting/. So are they all wrong and the few of us right suspicious//?
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    He sure looks like a very guilty character, be it him who gave the lethal dose<br />or be it him who was sitting in the bathroom while someone else did it.<br />I see why people vote this way.<br />He won't be jailed for long if at all even if found guilty, so don't cry for Murray  suspicious//<br />
  • on 1319991178:
    <br />You saw the poll results? The majority believes he is guilty /overreacting/. So are they all wrong and the few of us right suspicious//?<br />
    <br />Why not Gina? It already happened in history that only a few were right...
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1319991178:
    <br />You saw the poll results? The majority believes he is guilty /overreacting/. So are they all wrong and the few of us right suspicious//?<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, they are wrong and we're right Gina.  :mrgreen:<br /><br />And btw did you guys see this question of TMZ in that poll. "Is he a fall guy for the other doctors?" 55% people said yes. Interesting question, huh? ;)
    Is Murray a bad guy? 56% said NO but still they find him guilty.
  • Well yes fate will soon be decided, hopefully sometime early this week...I say he will be found not guilty...but who knows...who does MJ want to shock more, the believers or non believers?
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    So very anxious abouot what happens tomorrow. bounce/ Does trial resume tomorrow???? /judge/ /cook/
  • Am I the only one who thinks this trial went too fast? I guess I was expecting a few more weeks but then it's really not up to us how long it takes, is it...<br /><br />Someone posted on another thread about Dr Murray's middle initial. The court document the other day showed his middle initial as "W" but we've always been told his middle name is Robert. Do we have another case of wrong names on legal documents?<br /><br />Blessings.
  • wow...its been a while since my last reply in this forum...lot of changes here  ???/..but im glad to be back..... i think if this week is the last for the trial it was to fast....so im thinkin is not goin to finish this week...its goin to be longer...and more days deferred and go on and on and on...idk is just a feeling....what do u guys think???????
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I agree, seems too early to be done. I feel like there is a great deal of unfinished business yet.
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1320038126:
    <br />wow...its been a while since my last reply in this forum...lot of changes here  ???/..but im glad to be back..... i think if this week is the last for the trial it was to fast....so im thinkin is not goin to finish this week...its goin to be longer...and more days deferred and go on and on and on...idk is just a feeling....what do u guys think??????? <br />
    <br /><br />I agree with you. I think Dr. Klein(sp) should be further investigated, &I think Tohme Tohme should be HIGHLY investigated too! Thing about Tohme Tohme that I don't understand is,  if MJ was very afraid of him, and if Jermaine knew that MJ found him as suspicious, then why was he with Jermaine when Jermaine announced his "death"?Was he that much of a leech? I'm sure that's another topic but I really think he's behind all of this....I think he's the main one that needs some investigation and questioning.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    hmmm, is it only me, but the article is gone....
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1320044819:
    <br />hmmm, is it only me, but the article is gone....<br />
    <br /><br />I think you are correct. I just went to search for it on TMZ and the article is gone......weird.<br /><br />The outcome of the trial I think is having  me bamboozled. I believe that Dr M is innocent because Michael is alive. So therefore I am thinking Dr M has to get off somehow. With all the contradictions in witness testimonies, the tampering of evidence and incorrect spelling of names on official documents and incorrect dates etc which have been presented as evidence surely this would be enough for a jury to go WTF!!!! reasonable doubt....<br /><br />But then again who really knows what Michael still has planned for us all...believers and non-believers ;)  "it's an adventure...a great adventure"
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1320060683:
    <br />
    on 1320044819:
    <br /><br />I think you are correct. I just went to search for it on TMZ and the article is gone......weird.<br /><br />The outcome of the trial I think is having  me bamboozled. I believe that Dr M is innocent because Michael is alive. So therefore I am thinking Dr M has to get off somehow. With all the contradictions in witness testimonies, the tampering of evidence and incorrect spelling of names on official documents and incorrect dates etc which have been presented as evidence surely this would be enough for a jury to go WTF!!!! reasonable doubt....<br /><br />But then again who really knows what Michael still has planned for us all...believers and non-believers ;)  "it's an adventure...a great adventure"<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Murray is not guilty sure /scream/  Is an actor... /pull hair/ /overreacting/
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    on 1320060683:
    <br />
    on 1320044819:
    <br /><br />I think you are correct. I just went to search for it on TMZ and the article is gone......weird.<br /><br />The outcome of the trial I think is having  me bamboozled. I believe that Dr M is innocent because Michael is alive. So therefore I am thinking Dr M has to get off somehow. With all the contradictions in witness testimonies, the tampering of evidence and incorrect spelling of names on official documents and incorrect dates etc which have been presented as evidence surely this would be enough for a jury to go WTF!!!! reasonable doubt....<br /><br />But then again who really knows what Michael still has planned for us all...believers and non-believers ;)  "it's an adventure...a great adventure"<br />
    <br /><br />oops, article back to life  suspicious//
  • I think he'll be found guilty.<br />But he isn't going to jail.<br /><br />I've heard a lot about the Los Angeles jails being overcrowded lately, so chances are he'll be on probation or house arrest. I think if that happens, it will still be good for us hoaxers. But not so good for the rest of MJ fans that don't believe in the hoax. With all the fans out there, there's bound to be  riot. They have LAPD and the sheriff ready, so I think thats what's expected.
    I saw this article again and it made me think what if the jury is in the know and they're going to make their decision according to these votes?  suspicious// Maybe literally, we are deciding Murray's fate.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Oh PureLove, good call!
    on 1320546337:
    <br />Oh PureLove, good call!<br />
    <br /><br />If this is about it, then poor Murray is definitely going to jail.  lolol/ [size=12pt]75% voted for 'he is guilty'.[/size]
  • If i were an outsider and a juror, Muray would be guity as sin in my eyes.  Based simply on the facts presented that he took on this job, agreeing to infuse or inject dangerous meds without the mandatory emergency equipment on hand; that his records show that he was on the phone when he should have been monitoring to earn his $150,000 though he initially asked for 5 mil WTF??; that he hesiated to call 911, that he withheld pertinent information to both the paramedics on scene and the emerg room personel at thehosptal, and that he seems to obivlious or unable to show any compassion and/or remorse for Michael’s “death” while under his care and yet concedes that Michael was his “friend".  The rest of it to me is only an education in the sciences of the effect, and the what ifs and should have beens.  The only thing that they failed to prove to me beyond any reasonable doubt was that Michael did it to himself.  <br /><br />My vote would be a solid GUILTY!  No deliberations necessary.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1320453984:
    <br />Wow, polls are popular! Is it to measure the influence of the media, perhaps? :twisted: :roll:
    Or maybe to measure the magnitude of the hoax!!<br />Maybe Michael wants to know how many people bought his "hoax-donuts"! :lol: :lol:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1320598421:
    <br />
    on 1320453984:
    <br />Wow, polls are popular! Is it to measure the influence of the media, perhaps? :twisted: :roll:
    Or maybe to measure the magnitude of the hoax!!<br />Maybe Michael wants to know how many people bought his "hoax-donuts"! :lol: :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Not guilty the 7 of November  /judge/ geek/ ::P .....it would be perfect !!!  ;) :)<br /><br /><br /><br />                                      moonwalk_/