Illuminati.org

reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
My son was browsing around the net and typed 'Illuminati' into Google. <br /><br />He found a site called http://illuminati.org/<br /><br />It was just a black screen.  bangbang <br /><br />He was curious so he did a few things, I'm not teccy so I wouldn't have thought to do it lol.<br /><br /><br />Firstly he clicked Control and A and found something.......a countdown clock! suspicious// <br /><br />He then right clicked to view source and found this:<br /><br /><!--<br /> <br />IP: <br /> <br />Continent:EU<br /> <br />CountryCode:GB<br /> <br />ISP_Location:Yeovil<br /> <br />ISP_Regional_Identifier:Somerset<br /> <br />ISP_LONG_LAT:50.95,-2.6333<br /><br /><br />So what's happening on December 7th at 1pm UK time?  errrr <br /><br />

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Probably another big earthquake or something evilish. :evil: I wish I was a hacker and could hack that web-page of those evils.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    on 1320187624:
    <br />My son was browsing around the net and typed 'Illuminati' into Google. <br /><br />He found a site called http://illuminati.org/<br /><br />It was just a black screen.  bangbang <br /><br />He was curious so he did a few things, I'm not teccy so I wouldn't have thought to do it lol.<br /><br /><br />Firstly he clicked Control and A and found something.......a countdown clock! suspicious// <br /><br />He then right clicked to view source and found this:<br /><br /><!--<br /> <br />IP: <br /> <br />Continent:EU<br /> <br />CountryCode:GB<br /> <br />ISP_Location:Yeovil<br /> <br />ISP_Regional_Identifier:Somerset<br /> <br />ISP_LONG_LAT:50.95,-2.6333<br /><br /><br />So what's happening on December 7th at 1pm UK time?  errrr <br />
    <br /><br />The info you get from seeing page source is probably the info about you browsing the page.<br /><br />As far as the clock is concerned, the short html clock script is there.<br />The page is hosted on GoDaddy.<br /><br />I think it is just someone playing with ppl.
  • Thanks Forst.  <br /><br />Yes, I think it does show your IP but it is funny as I am nowhere near Yeovil, Somerset!  lolol/
    on 1320189561:
    <br />Thanks Forst.  <br /><br />Yes, I think it does show your IP but it is funny as I am nowhere near Yeovil, Somerset!  lolol/ <br />
    <br /><br />same was for me, IP was mine, but the rest was off big time <br /><br />please also see this: http://www.7december.org/ 
  • Yes, I think it just shows where your IP provider is based, not actually where you are posting from. We were so focused on the clock we didn't pay enough attention!!!  lolol/<br /><br />Thanks for the link btw
  • Yeovil, first off there is the word evil in it..  suspicious// secondly, it is in London.. I posted a thread about the brothers going back to London for the premiere of the movie.. Ironic, everything is in London.. This is it was suppose to be in London, tribute in London now this premiere.. Now this Yeovil being in London.. This is really weird here.. I may be off but I have some funny feelings that Michael will be coming back from London..
  • I clicked on the illuminati org did ctrl a 35 days + 14h : 16m : 12s this was the time.. <br /><br />35 days?? what is in 35 days.. I counted and it will be December 6.. This feels scary..
    on 1320190985:
    <br />Yeovil, first off there is the word evil in it..  suspicious// secondly, it is in London.. I posted a thread about the brothers going back to London for the premiere of the movie.. Ironic, everything is in London.. This is it was suppose to be in London, tribute in London now this premiere.. Now this Yeovil being in London.. This is really weird here.. I may be off but I have some funny feelings that Michael will be coming back from London.. <br />
    <br /><br />I will not look at the info you get from seeing page source - in reveron1958's case it was Yeovil, in my case it shows Warsaw. It is not linked to the original page itself. It just shows your details as you are browsing the page.<br />
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    They prob took notice to certain ppl who wish to view their site...I went on and the whole pg is just a blk screem....Hmmmm.  bangbang Has anyone else experienced this "technical difficulty"??/