Michael Jackson The Unity Project

lorelalorela Posts: 142
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion

Comments

• on 1320307917:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Yes a REVOLUTION of the MIND ,BODY and SOUL  :)!!!!![/size]<br /><br />Jim_Carrey_in_T_Shirt_01.jpg<br /><br />Jim+Carrey+Jim+Carrey+Graffiti+4p7rLjELEL5l.jpg<br /><br />[size=10pt]Thank you very much for this video LORELA,it is WONDERFUL and it left me SPECHLESS  :shock:!!!<br />We were NEVER APART ,we were always ONE,is just that we were DIVIDED by HATE and NEGATIVITY.Thank you very much!!!!!<br />I like to share with you some wise word that a woman left for JIM CARREY on twitter  .After I finished to read ,I understood EVERYTHING all over again :cry:!!!![/size]<br /><br />IrenevanDorssen9 days ago<br />
    [size=10pt] To understand everything is to forgive everything ~ buddha ~Ho'oponopono <br /><br />By forgiving others you can see the beauty of the roll that they played, it makes the hate and anger disappear and fill you with gratitude. By forgiving yourself you are truly liberating yourself from your own prison that’s holding you back wherever you go. But it’s okay to be in that prison, when it’s time to breakout you will :) <br />[/size]
    <br /><br />HEAVEN IS HERE <br />You and I were never separate<br />It’s just an illusion<br />Wrought by the magical lens of<br />Perception<br /><br />There is only one Wholeness<br />Only one Mind<br />We are like ripples<br />In the vast Ocean of Consciousness<br /><br />Come, let us dance<br />The Dance of Creation<br />Let us celebrate<br />The Joy of Life<br />