How can MJ's corpse move its head position after being deceased for 6 hrs??

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
Just wondering how this can be possible...and why was it done??<br /><br />The first gurney photo looks more traumatic with its mouth open...<br /><br />But before a viewing by family members, the body has to be made presentable...and this includes placing something under their chin, to help close their mouths...The intubating tube, MUST be left in for the coroners....and can not be taken out until autopsy...

Comments

• I know what you are trying to say, but logically it is 2 different gurney one when they pronounced him dead, and the other for autopsy, they moved this body( I will not name Michael because it is not him) to another gurney and they closed his mouth, and tilted his head to the other side. This is what I think.. I may be wrong.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    They can't. The corpse would be in full rigor at this point.<br /><br />But that's not a pic of a corpse so it's an easy explanation.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    May be one pic is flipped and that´s why the head direction does not fit?
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    2 different poses, at 2 different times. Might I suggest something that hasn't been suggest yet for the autopsy setup? http://www.casualtysimulation.com/products/Anatomical-Male-Autopsy-Body-with-Complete-Organs.html<br /><br />There's also...a male autopsy vest! http://www.casualtysimulation.com/products/Male-Autopsy-Vest.html<br /><br />Sorry, don't know how to do the tags. <br /><br />I have my own theory on what happened...
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Wasnt it said by the paramedics,that when they got to the house,the person they attended had a peach fuzz no hair,were did the black hair come from on those pictures then,think this has been disscused already,but thought i would just say........ :?: :?:
    See, that's what I keep hearing, that's been driving me crazy throughout the entire ordeal: "We heard." "We are told."<br />I'll check the dead dog.<br /><br />Also, IRC, the policeman who went to get the hairs a month later at Forest Lawn was quite descriptive - except for where the cut should've been, to remove the brain.<br /><br />Sometimes, it's also the lack of information, that's also the devil in the details.
  • on 1325265658:
    <br />See, that's what I keep hearing, that's been driving me crazy throughout the entire ordeal: "We heard." "We are told."I'll check the dead dog.<br /><br />Also, IRC, the policeman who went to get the hairs a month later at Forest Lawn was quite descriptive - except for where the cut should've been, to remove the brain.<br /><br />Sometimes, it's also the lack of information, that's also the devil in the details.<br />
    <br /><br />wonder if it is possible for some group of people : fans, justice for michael ect. to file some sort of class action for the full disclosure of details in this case?  ok i am heading back to the comfort of my little corner now, ready the jacket .<br />
  • guys stop posting pictures of me, it's not nice. I don't like when people sneak up  on me while im sleeping and taking pictures. Sure, its weird and all that I prefer gurney's...but thats just your assertion as to what normality consists of. <br /><br /><br />fyi, as bec  iterated, he can't move if hes in rigor. body is too stiff. but it's not michael's "dead" body. they probably photoshopped him from a picture him sleeping or something. I donno.
  • aren’t dummies poseable  lolol/
    Something else has been bugging me here, if you insist a person. After being on IVs too many times over the past two months, where do you think the punctures are, really on my arms? The person who inserted them put them into the BACK of my hands, because she said thats where it's much EASIER to hit a vein, and more comfortable for the patient. So, I have 3 bruises across 2 hands, hoping they heal up nice.<br /><br />They normally only puncture the elbow area, for TESTS, not for admission with IVs connected (under normal circumstances).. I asked when I had more blood drawn this week.  /white flag/ Geez, haven't I given enough to these vampires? (joke). <br /><br />So, you could theoretically snip an intubation tube down, and just insert it into the mouth, and tape it as usual. <br /><br />I'd have my head moved away, for the "autopsy" photo if it were me, because I'd be giggling every time my friends were taking it, and saying, "Okay, and now play dead."<br /><br />It's not a gurney, it's the metal table, btw. I just see sheets, totally inappropriate for transporting anyone, but alive. <br /><br />But then, I don't think he was at UCLA at all, but Cedars, resting peacefully - just like Elizabeth Taylor said (the only one I've never seen lie, until after told about the Hoax).
  • lovemjlovemj Posts: 129
    i,m wondering what that white stripe is along the chest  wish we could get a clearer picture
    I don't know about the white stripe - it wasn't on the image I downloaded, and tried to clear up in photoshop with filters, to check for a belly button. But something just hit me, that's obvious, assuming someone is just make believing here:<br /><br />When you lay down, your upper arms will pool, get wider. If someone died laying down, you would still have that position, even in rigor mortis. They also put the head on a block, just before they do an autopsy.<br /><br />This is to resemble, just after the helicopter ride.<br /><br />I do believe this is a live person, even after I adjusted the photo, and made the proportions more normal, with makeup on them, to stand for where the adrenaline shots were given. And yes - the outy belly button is there, when you adjust the lighting in photosho. So, someone perhaps used a filter, or there's more shots of this angle out.<br /><br />I need to be told how to do that, to upload my modified image, that I also adjusted to a more proportionate weight.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1325385560:
    <br />I don't know about the white stripe - it wasn't on the image I downloaded, and tried to clear up in photoshop with filters, to check for a belly button. But something just hit me, that's obvious, assuming someone is just make believing here:<br /><br />When you lay down, your upper arms will pool, get wider. If someone died laying down, you would still have that position, even in rigor mortis. They also put the head on a block, just before they do an autopsy.<br /><br />This is to resemble, just after the helicopter ride.<br /><br />I do believe this is a live person, even after I adjusted the photo, and made the proportions more normal, with makeup on them, to stand for where the adrenaline shots were given. And yes - the outy belly button is there, when you adjust the lighting in photosho. So, someone perhaps used a filter, or there's more shots of this angle out.<br /><br />I need to be told how to do that, to upload my modified image, that I also adjusted to a more proportionate weight.<br />
    <br /><br />You could have the altered image up on the screen, and then take a screenshot...by pressing "PrintScreen" (PrtScn) key, and opening windows Paint......and paste the screen shot, and then crop it....it then can be saved to your computer as a JPEG or whatever you use to save pictures to your computer.....Cheers...xxxxxxx
    Ah, it's IN my computer as a JPEG already, in PHOTOSHOP. Why would I take a screenshot, then reverse engineer it all, and loose quality?  :(<br />I'm asking HOW to get the image onto this site!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Tink, how about uploading the image to photobucket or imageshack? Did you try that already?<br />Once you´ve done that you get a direct link which you can insert while posting by using the "insert image" icon.
  • I'm going to ask something, probably stupid, but, why do they put an intubation tube and leave it on a dead body?  What is it for?
  • When my father was sick & in hospital & when he was getting sicker, & required the breathing tube full time, & when it was apparent he wasn't going to make it, they took out the large breathing tube, & went to the smaller breathing tube, gave him more morphine enough to feel comfortable, & when he did pass, there was no breathing tube, & actually I stayed in the room at least an hour or more after he died, & they removed all breathing tubes, & IV's, he looked totally at peace with absolutely tubes, machines, nothing.. <br /><br />He had died, so there was no need to keep any tubes, machines, IV's, they even wheeled out the machines out of his room while I was in there spending my last hour with my dad.<br /><br />The only thing the nurse did was after all tubes, IV'S, machines we're removed, she came in to put a rolled up towel under his chin to keep his mouth closed, which was mostly done because she thought I'd feel more comfortable spending that time with my dad with his mouth closed. Either way it didn't bother me, it was my dad.<br /><br />So I don't know why "Michael" would've had pictures AFTER he's pronouned dead, to continue to have a tube coming out of his mouth. Doesn't make any sense to me. If he's dead, he DOESN'T need a breathing tube. What for?
    on 1330144728:
    <br />When my father was sick & in hospital & when he was getting sicker, & required the breathing tube full time, & when it was apparent he wasn't going to make it, they took out the large breathing tube, & went to the smaller breathing tube, gave him more morphine enough to feel comfortable, & when he did pass, there was no breathing tube, & actually I stayed in the room at least an hour or more after he died, & they removed all breathing tubes, & IV's, he looked totally at peace with absolutely tubes, machines, nothing.. <br /><br />He had died, so there was no need to keep any tubes, machines, IV's, they even wheeled out the machines out of his room while I was in there spending my last hour with my dad.<br /><br />The only thing the nurse did was after all tubes, IV'S, machines we're removed, she came in to put a rolled up towel under his chin to keep his mouth closed, which was mostly done because she thought I'd feel more comfortable spending that time with my dad with his mouth closed. Either way it didn't bother me, it was my dad.<br /><br />So I don't know why "Michael" would've had pictures AFTER he's pronouned dead, to continue to have a tube coming out of his mouth. Doesn't make any sense to me. If he's dead, he DOESN'T need a breathing tube. What for?<br />
    <br /><br />Purely for Shock Value. People in this day & age in America, see an alleged dead body, and quickly turn away...the ick factor makes them look away.<br /><br />@LoveShyMichael: I truly believe that's what they would've done, if he were truly deceased. Would you want your kids to see you like THIS!? <br /><br />Oh...wow.<br />I sure wouldn't.
  • I was with my best friend when she died,god bless her.she had no tubes in,and nothing under her chin to keep her mouth closed,but her mouth was closed.oh dear cant believe I,m saying this,sorry,cant believe shes gone.
  • strange to see the body has a pillow under his head , or at least it looks like it , when doctors working on a patient they need a flat surboard tho?<br /><br />
    on 1330159684:
    <br /> strange to see the body has a pillow under his head , or at least it looks like it , when doctors working on a patient they need a flat surboard tho?<br />
    <br /><br />Only paramedics use one of those, for transport as far as I know. Once in the hospital, they have machines to take over breathing, and they can even do heart massage from the inside - like that doctor said. As long as artificial respiration is going on, oxygen getting to the BRAIN, you have a chance to be brought back to your heart taking back over, even an hour plus later. OH. WOW.<br /><br />Does anyone also realize, that a doctor can't release information, without the family's permission, especially if a patient's alive!? Just thought I'd toss that in.<br /><br /><br />
    on 1330148086:
    <br />I was with my best friend when she died,god bless her.she had no tubes in,and nothing under her chin to keep her mouth closed,but her mouth was closed.oh dear cant believe I,m saying this,sorry,cant believe shes gone.<br />
    <br /><br />@missudi - I'm so very sorry for your loss...it's different, when your loved one dies with you there. But her spirit was glad, you know. Best friends to the end, it really means something important!<br /><br />
  • still the position of the bed, or maybe a pillow under his head, it is to let the patient feel comfortable tho.<br />So to me it is odd.<br /><br /> :)
  • I only know this because I am really morbid ok. It takes up to 12 hours for full rigor to set in his body may have still been pliable at this stage. I believe this is a real dead body because in the later photo you can see how his skin is darkening where due to gravity blood is pooling in his body. Whether it is who its meant to be well I wouldn't be here if I believed that.
  • Just a thought too how do you know how long this person has been dead all we have to go on is what we are told. This is a VERY recently dead person. In the first photo it looks like they took their last breath and snap! Seriously you start to change colour quite quickly wierd if you ask me. Having been around a dead body for quite some time after death something is certainly dodgy with the body.
  • Okay, so the one picture on the gurny is from the hospital...right?  Well, I can maaaybe see the tube being in there.  I have my doubts, but it is possible...I guess.  But WHY would the tube still be in the picture at autopsy?  They didn't do the autopsy that day or evening, did they?  They would have had plenty of time to take it out.  And does that mean that the tube was still in the body when they put him in the helecopter?  This does not make sense.  Also, what is the red sore in the chest?  Is this where they tried to do resusitation?