Just....

Laine29Laine29 Posts: 44
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
bearhug

Comments

•   bearhug<br /><br />But why are we we being happy?
  • stuffed if I know haha! - no seriously, as agonizing as it is with Michael being away this hoax is so important to him and we are "being happy" because it is all going so well for him.....and with each day that passes it's a day closer to when he can return to us  :)
  • Yep, sure can't wait for Bamsday! Sometimes when I'm feeling low, I think about what will happen on that day. It will be so epic! I would be so happy, happy that Michael pulled this off, happy that we can get some questions answered, happy that I know I have a sliver of a chance to finally meet him. But also seeing the shocked faces of those who called us crazy. It makes me giggle to think about what they would say....would they ask for info or how we knew? Would they say sorry? Or would they not say anything at all? I think, when the time comes, that I wouldn't rub it in too much. Maybe just ask for an apology for those who called me "obsessed" and "crazy" and told me to "get over it". <br />Take your time Mike, you know when to act. Just don't take too long...... ;))
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I guess a virtual hug can't hurt<br /><br />Dear Michael, this is for you, wherever you are bearhug