TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1352390836:
    <br />so the defendant was not alleged was he? :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br />Good question suspicious mind......if the incident was alleged, wouldn't that automatically make anyone <br />involved alleged....at least legally?  We hear Michael being called the "alleged victim" and June 25th as the "alleged date"<br />but Murray is not referred to as alleged anything.  Once again, in all its glory, lol....the verdict reading:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Blessings
  • on 1352390307:
    <br />
    on 1352362850:
    <br />
    on 1352360760:
    <br />^^ what 'peeps' are you referring to here, Im_convinced? I read it like you mean others on the forum, who aren't on the same page as you, who are somehow missing out. Please tell me if I interpreted that wrongly.<br />
    <br /><br />curls-<br /><br />Interpret it anyway you want. Jus sayin'. I don't call out names. IF someone wants to miss it by not lookin' in other places... it's their choice. My bad.  I can't hold their hands, lead them to the info, show them the info, and force them to see it!  :Pulling_hair:<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly! Everyone can be responsible only for themself - and no-one else: what they look at, or don't, leads they follow, or don't, conclusions they reach, or don't. No point pulling your hair out over it!<br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />No worries! Not pullin' my hair out- jus want 2 share the joy with my fellow hoaxers who have been patient and loyal!<br /><br /> :multiplespotting:  :smiley_abuv:  :beerchug:
  • :michael_jackson-1135: Love this video.  He is doing the damn thang  :beerchug:
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1352403455:
    <br />
    on 1352390836:
    <br /><br />Good question suspicious mind......if the incident was alleged, wouldn't that automatically make anyone <br />involved alleged....at least legally?  We hear Michael being called the "alleged victim" and June 25th as the "alleged date"<br />but Murray is not referred to as alleged anything.  Once again, in all its glory, lol....the verdict reading:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />It's a nice coincidence that this video lasts 21 minutes and 12 seconds. It translates into 21 December for me, lol.
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    on 1352403669:
    <br />
    on 1352390307:
    <br />
    on 1352362850:
    <br />
    on 1352360760:
    <br />^^ what 'peeps' are you referring to here, Im_convinced? I read it like you mean others on the forum, who aren't on the same page as you, who are somehow missing out. Please tell me if I interpreted that wrongly.<br />
    <br /><br />curls-<br /><br />Interpret it anyway you want. Jus sayin'. I don't call out names. IF someone wants to miss it by not lookin' in other places... it's their choice. My bad.  I can't hold their hands, lead them to the info, show them the info, and force them to see it!  :Pulling_hair:<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly! Everyone can be responsible only for themself - and no-one else: what they look at, or don't, leads they follow, or don't, conclusions they reach, or don't. No point pulling your hair out over it!<br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />No worries! Not pullin' my hair out- jus want 2 share the joy with my fellow hoaxers who have been patient and loyal!<br /><br /> :multiplespotting:  :smiley_abuv:  :beerchug:<br />
    <br /><br />Oh my! Thay guy has the moves! Wow!  :smiley_abuv:  :smiley_abuv:
  • on 1352403455:
    <br />
    on 1352390836:
    <br /><br />humm so when he is going over the part about the date error he says alleged incident.
  • @EcasanovaEvans: We are ready to CMBCK<br />See you in December http://t.co/UEL5HcWa
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1352403455:
    <br />
    on 1352390836:
    <br />If you have no victim on no date, then where does that leave the perpetrator/defendant?  It would be redundant to say 'alleged' the third time. :D<br /><br />Loveunited<br />
    So tired... have been wanting to jump in so many places with no timE.
      <br />I really hope you post more. You have some very good info/observations!<br /><br />Bec<br />
    It's Moonwalker 2012.
    <br />Yeah, TPTB that want to take over the world by addicting everyone to their drugs and lies. But MJ has his lucky star!<br />
  • on 1352423016:
    <br />“@EcasanovaEvans: We are ready to CMBCK<br />See you in December http://t.co/UEL5HcWa”<br />
    <br /><br />Hi - is this twitter account real? I thought that Ecasanova didn't have a Twitter account?<br /><br />...and yes, I'm ready for the finale. I know we should be patient, and I have for most of this 3+years, but life's demands are stretching me really thin and I just cannot devote the time any more. But even if I can't be here every day my mind isn't too far removed. Would just love to see a happy ending with so much heartache that hoax members are experiencing right now.<br /><br />Blessings
  • becster-<br /><br />Your missin' the Best part. I found some cool online games in youtube land. 4 real girl this shit is awesome.<br /><br />I'm not a gamer but I do like Batman N Robin comic shows from my childhood. The older ones R classics N funny.<br /><br />This updated stuff is very cool.<br /><br /><br /> :multiplespotting:  :smiley_abuv: 
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Why do I feel like I woke up in a parallel hoax universe? Something feels off. Who cares about e'cas? Since when does anyone think that MJ twitter account everyone's going on about missing n's on is real? And what games @Im_con, huh where when how what?<br /><br />Y'all have gone off the deep end that's all I have to say. This is the TIAI thread, not a chat free for all thread. You're killing me.<br />
  • on 1352097158:
    <br />
    on 1352096734:
    <br />... Because it was live and included people who were not aware that it wasn't real so it was used for legality but also was used to indicate to anyone who was paying attention that it wasn't a real verdict (prevent entrapment).<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly!<br /><br />The key word is "also"--it served TWO purposes: a clue, and ALSO legalities.  Which means that the court was BOTH hoax court, and sting court!  (Ooops, did I spill the beans?)<br /><br /><br /> :th_bravo:  :th_bravo:<br />
    <br /><br />So if its a real court (sting) with some people playing a role (hoax)<br /><br /><br />So does this mean that Connie IS or ISNT sitting in a cell?<br /><br /><br />I maintain, no.<br /><br /><br />@ SIM<br /><br />
    on 1352246400:
    <br /><br />IN on the hoax:<br />- the judge<br />- prosecution<br />- defense (& Murray , of course!!  :icon_lol: )<br />- jury (maybe not in its entirety)<br />- Murray's girl friends  :icon_lol:<br />- MJ's bodyguards, <br />- Kai Chase,<br />- Kenny Ortega<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />What about the Prison system? Esp if there is no Murray there. (What i believe) At least one person from there needs to be in on it. Also explains solitary confinement, no one needs to see him... But at least the top dog must be in.<br /><br /><br /><br />Also @ Bec - interesting point you made a few pages back about MJ needing to be back to be Dave Dave on LKL - I don't think he left, but even more so since you pointed that out. It's quite obvious he had to be grounded. Esp t be there on an ad-hoc basis, should something go wrong. I think parts of the hoax are fluid and open to variables. Control from a remote location doesn't sound like the least risky option when the most famous person on the planet is trying to pull off a death hoax.<br /><br /><br />@ others, I think WE are here to help and guide each other. Not to force people to see what we see, no. But to assist each other yes. People who think in such a way show unselfishness and kindness of heart. We are a team. MJ's army of L.O.V.E. We should be united and helpful. It's what he would want.<br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    "Alleged victim" indicates that victimization wasn't proven in a court of law.<br /><br />If there's no established and legally proven victim, could the crime of manslaughter have been committed? I'm not sure how it could...<br /><br />In order to charge someone with the death of another you have to have a body. In lieu of a body (missing persons), a person must be declared legally dead by the court and in order to do that, the family must petition for it, and typically the petition is only accepted has been missing and presumed dead for many years. See the Helen Brach case from the 80's as an example.<br /><br />As an aside, Judge Pastor referred to the "alleged incident" just prior to the verdict reading, which COULD explain that solitary use of the word alleged. If he didn't include the word alleged it would indicate to the court that a Guilty verdict was about to be handed down momentarily and I'm not sure he's allowed to do that.<br /><br />Ooo! Maybe perhaps this is a hidden little nugget confirming there was No Body??
  • on 1352444312:
    <br />Why do I feel like I woke up in a parallel hoax universe? Something feels off. Who cares about e'cas? Since when does anyone think that MJ twitter account everyone's going on about missing n's on is real? And what games @Im_con, huh where when how what?<br /><br />Y'all have gone off the deep end that's all I have to say. This is the TIAI thread, not a chat free for all thread. You're killing me.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :thjajaja121:  :thjajaja121:  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />PayBACK is A BITCH! Yea Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br /><br /> :images:  :th_bravo:  :smiley_abuv:    :icon_geek:
  • on 1352482520:
    <br />"Alleged victim" indicates that victimization wasn't proven in a court of law.<br /><br />If there's no established and legally proven victim, could the crime of manslaughter have been committed? I'm not sure how it could...<br /><br />In order to charge someone with the death of another you have to have a body. In lieu of a body (missing persons), a person must be declared legally dead by the court and in order to do that, the family must petition for it, and typically the petition is only accepted has been missing and presumed dead for many years. See the Helen Brach case from the 80's as an example.<br /><br />As an aside, Judge Pastor referred to the "alleged incident" just prior to the verdict reading, which COULD explain that solitary use of the word alleged. If he didn't include the word alleged it would indicate to the court that a Guilty verdict was about to be handed down momentarily and I'm not sure he's allowed to do that.<br /><br />Ooo! Maybe perhaps this is a hidden little nugget confirming there was No Body??<br />
    <br /><br />Didn't someone find a hidden message in a TS post, where he kept on saying NO BODY? So there was no body right? But then later TS says there needed to be something to go to UCLA or else it wouldn't work. <br /><br />I thought it would get easier, but the more I look at it the more I feel TS is reading from diff books.<br /><br />Which one are you opening now TS...'The book Nobody Read', 'The Somebodies' or 'Hoax for Dummies'?<br /><br />I also found it weird that Rihanna's new album contains a song with Breezy called 'Nobodies Business' which samples MJ's 'The Way You Make Me Feel'. <br />The fact that it's 'Nobodies Business' and not 'Nobody's Business' caught my eye, but it's probably nothing.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Just wondering.... aren't  TPTB aware of all this?? They must have known by now that MJ didn't die, which means that he is still on their black list.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1352541391:
    <br />Just wondering.... aren't  TPTB aware of all this?? They must have known by now that MJ didn't die, which means that he is still on their black list.<br />
    <br />Front<br />
    The "substance" shall be revealed when each layer has been completed, for it is simmering to perfection and cannot be disturbed until the final product is executed in its entirety. <br /><br />p.s. we are watchin'…..but so are they.  :?
    <br />I think that's why we can't have all the answers we would dearly love. We just have to trust Michael, and I do.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    :icon_eek:  :WTF: is that video about? Pearl? a boy pretending to be MJ imitating his voice?<br /><br />Me got lost  :-[<br /><br /><br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1352070234:
    <br />
    on 1351180533:
    <br /><br />...<br /><br />Someone who died, or someone who was alive and did not need any medication for what in the photo there is no IV<br /><br />ivcomp10.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />I think that the answer is in that picture, this Stretcher was someone that maybe he died and did not need medication.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    Quote from: scorpionchik on November 29, 2011, 01:24:26 PM<br />Quote from: TS_comments on November 28, 2011, 05:20:40 PM<br />Quote from: Adi on November 26, 2011, 08:36:40 AM<br />The house staff being told to leave before the ambulance makes me think there was something they weren’t meant to see on that stretcher. They needed the least amount of people in the house before the stretcher left the house.<br /><br />EXACTLY!  It is coming together now, as I said it would.  As soon as you realize that the things in the videos actually happened on 6-25-09, then the pieces start falling into place.<br /><br />Quote from: GINAFELICIA on November 26, 2011, 08:41:06 AM<br />Hey, maybe that's why they waited for so long - 40 minutes - before the ambulance left Carlwood - because they waited all the staff to leave :shock: :shock:<br /><br />BINGO!<br /><br />Someone suggested that the staff were sent away, so they would not take pictures.  Really?  In a life-and-death emergency, you are going to WAIT until the staff leaves, before taking MJ to the hospital, JUST SO NOBODY GETS A PICTURE??  In other words, it's okay if MJ dies before we get him to the hospital, just so long as nobody gets a picture in the process!!!???!!!  <br /><br />Also, they could simply ask the staff not to take any pictures, and confiscate their camera/phone if they did.  So I think that we can file this (staff sent away before bringing the body down) as another good evidence of the hoax.  If MJ really died, this makes no sense.<br /><br />Quote from: RK on November 26, 2011, 04:04:59 PM<br />So that gets rid of MJ in person on the stretcher..... <br /><br />Yes, that is my third of five reasons why MJ did not go to the hospital.<br /><br />TS, you were telling that NOTHING went to UCLA and Michael was NOT with us WAY BEFORE he arrived to the airport (by Jermain), meaning Michael left Carolwood way before staged 911 call, then he went to airport to fly somewhere.<br />Then WHY and what is the meaning to tell house staff to leave house NOT TO SEE WHAT WAS ON STRETCHER if you are suggesting NOTHING went to UCLA. <br />SEE, I FOUND INCONSISTENCY in your theory because now u say staff was let go so they  could not take a picture of BODY  on stretcher bringing down. I am confused; was there body or no?<br /><br />Could you please quote or highlight where I said that nothing went to UCLA?  I don't think I ever said that, if so it was a typo--or you are misunderstanding something.  That is why it is good to bring up what you think are inconsistencies; it may in fact not be an inconsistency, but rather a misunderstanding of what I meant.
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />If it was Michael who was on the stretcher (  becoming the dead) their employees what could have seen that would have given him more realism to that whole situation on 25 June, but no they were fired before to prevent that to see who was on the stretcher
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1352479334:
    <br />@ SIM<br />
    on 1352246400:
    <br /><br />IN on the hoax:<br />- the judge<br />- prosecution<br />- defense (& Murray , of course!!  :icon_lol: )<br />- jury (maybe not in its entirety)<br />- Murray's girl friends  :icon_lol:<br />- MJ's bodyguards, <br />- Kai Chase,<br />- Kenny Ortega<br /><br />[....]
    What about the Prison system? Esp if there is no Murray there. (What i believe) At least one person from there needs to be in on it. Also explains solitary confinement, no one needs to see him... But at least the top dog must be in. [....]
    <br />yes, the Prison System too :icon_e_wink:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Can anyone please point me in the right direction for info about the staff being dismissed before the stretcher was brought downstairs? How have I missed this gem thus far! Where and when did this story first surface?  Who did the 'dismissing'?
  • on 1353066542:
    <br />Can anyone please point me in the right direction for info about the staff being dismissed before the stretcher was brought downstairs? How have I missed this gem thus far! Where and when did this story first surface?  Who did the 'dismissing'?<br />
    <br /><br />only from memory that it came out early on and it was supposed to have been thome who did the dismissing. i could be wrong though. :-[
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1353066542:
    <br />Can anyone please point me in the right direction for info about the staff being dismissed before the stretcher was brought downstairs? How have I missed this gem thus far! Where and when did this story first surface?  Who did the 'dismissing'? <br />
    <br /><br />I just remember Kai Chase said she was asked to leave as well as the housekeepers by security; around minute 13:<br /><br />
    Thanks suspicious and Sarahli - I'll take a closer look tomorrow when I've got a bit more time.
    Ah, but, does Kai Chase saying in court that she and the housekeepers 'were asked to leave' by 'security' shortly after the paramedics rushed upstairs, mean it's true? Is she in on it and simply following a script, or is she unaware of the hoax and recalling what really happened, in which case their dismissal could indicate a 'if you don't actually see anything, you can't spill the beans later' scenario.<br /><br />Did we ever hear from any of these other staff?  Which member of 'security' told them to leave - suspicious suggested Tohme, but he wasn't at the scene was he?!  Did anyone confirm Kai Chase's storyline - other than TS!!<br /><br />(Not that I think any of this really matters at this stage - just keeping my brain occupied and filling in a few gaps while I wait patiently in this quiet time......!  Reading and watching 'old' stuff is interesting and strangely comforting all these months later - many things that I didn't understand or had me worried back then, seem so OBVIOUS now! Surely MJ has planted enough (subliminal) seeds of doubt, that few will be genuinely surprised when he comes back!)