TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1322548550:
    <br />First and foremost are MJ’s beliefs about the Bible, the NWO, and the end of the world.  I have already documented this significantly, so I won’t repeat it here (see Update #1, for example).  For MJ, these beliefs are not just entertainment; they are very real.  There is a real battle between good and evil in this world; it has existed for thousands of years, but it gets much more intense near the end of the world.  [size=14pt]And anyone who does not take sides with the evil powers, especially if they are rich and/or famous, will become prime targets of these evil powers (often referred to as the Illuminati).[/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]On the other hand, this does not mean that MJ is paranoid, and always looking at who is behind him, etc.  No, his faith in God saves him from paranoia[/size]; but true faith in God does not make people careless, or cause you to take unnecessary risks (see Matthew 4:5-7).
    <br /><br />TS explained it so well. When you become an important artist, they want you to become a strong pawn for them in their game. If you deny to become one of them, you become a target for them. Michael has always been aware of that. He knew that he was in danger. Yet he went on stage because he has faith in God just like TS wrote. So, denying that Michael was in danger would be denying the fact that we are all in danger. When you become an important person, the danger and threat gets  bigger for you. It's just simple like that. I do not believe the FBI or DA would be cooperating with Michael if this was just for a movie. There must be something so much more serious than that. And the threats Michael received and the danger he was in, was the reason why the FBI is involved. And plus there is a sting operation which is against to medical field in my humble opinion. So, I definitely do not believe it is all for F.U.N<br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Quote from TS...TIAI Revealed...December 22nd, 2009 <br />
    Then don’t you think they are capable of taking MJ out?  So why didn’t they succeed in killing MJ before 2009?  In fact, why didn’t they succeed in the child molestation charges?  There is a very simple answer: as with Daniel, God shut the mouths of the lions, and thwarted the conspiracies of the government officials.<br /><br />Why did God protect MJ, and not JFK, MLK, etc?  Perhaps only God understands that fully; but it could well be that God has a special plan for MJ, in the final battle against the NWO.  Maybe God has a mission for MJ, and has protected him from his enemies “for such a time as this” (Esther 4:14).
    <br />                              <br />This is the moment...This is it......<br />For such a time as this...the final curtain call.....                                            <br />A battle of David and Goliath proportions, where a sweet singing psalmist was able to bring down a nephilim giant with a stone from his sling shot right into it's forehead..... or in this case...it's all seeing eye. <br />
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Wow wow and wow for many of the posts in here. I agree with most of you 100%! Wouldn't it be great if Michael would involve some members over here in the development and fullfilment of the hoax! It's not that we do nothing right now, but we have learned so much over the last 2.5 years (some more than others) that we could play a much more active role. We often feel so useless (I know I do) just sitting here day after day, read and re-read, sometimes doubting, fortunately many more times convinced, but so ...... useless. I often wonder what would Michael likes us to DO for him? What can we DO? He is our teacher and there are definitely some very smart students over here, who could become teachers themselves right now (and no I'm not talking about myself, because I definitely don't have the talking/writing skills as some of you have!) Maybe there is much more to come and are we still very much in the learning-process, but I just hope that Michael realizes that he can trust us and that we are with him, the whole exhausting but wonderfull journey. <br /><br /> /><br />
    <br /><br />This fits my feelings very well right now!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Has anyone seen how Blood On The Dancefloor's album cover is like Michael telling you about 9/11?<br /><br />The album came out in 1997... 4 years before 9/11.<br />In TII Michael said "We have 4 years to get it right", which was in 2009. 4 years later is 2012, Don't you think he's warning us, again? :?  errrr
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1324195244:
    <br />Sometimes I'm the social pariah, sometimes the voice of the underrepresented. Pigeon/statue either/or. We need a digging-own-grave smiley.<br /><br />To clarify my last post, perhaps FBI was contacted for approval, alerted to stand by, and so they could stand down; false alarm, pseudo scenario, play-act-ment, by any other name; illusion, ruse, hoax. <br /><br />One could reason that bringing the FBI in on this would be necessary not only to enlist official departments cooperation but also to insure legality.  Considering what we have learned about how the FBI functions internally (little communication between departments), one or two key people being solely responsible for providing MJHD approval and clearance may well be all it takes. Further, this truth legitimizes TS's role(play) here; FBI cooperation sounds so... gansta, doesn't it? <br />
    <br /><br />I agree that FBI involvement can ensure legality, at least a couple of agents, perhaps a Mulder and Scully type-team.  Major government departments can be corrupt but it doesn't mean that every individual within these agencies are.  <br /><br />I believe some FBI help stemmed from the years of investigating Michael for the child abuse allegations and finding NOTHING to support those accusations.  It would've become clear to any Feds involved that Michael was targeted and make them more than willing to help him out later on, with the hoax.  The FBI's involvement can absolve any insiders of the hoax from getting in trouble - like the UCLA docs, coroner, paramedics, etc. <br /><br />A potential sting(s) could bring corruption to the forefront, expose it when the time is right and when Michael is ready to BAM.  I'm sure the FBI involved has kept close tabs on those who surrounded Michael (or tried to) and their actions before and since June 25th.  The big question with a sting is WHO are the targets?  The pharmaceutical companies? Music industry?  The media?  Organized crime syndicates? The families that make up TPTB and their nefarious plans for the future of humanity?  If there is any sting going on, it can give Michael evidence to expose the evils in the world when he comes back, when everyone in the world is shaken to their core and perhaps ready to face some real truths.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1324238572:
    <br />Has anyone seen how Blood On The Dancefloor's album cover is like Michael telling you about 9/11?<br /><br />The album came out in 1997... 4 years before 9/11.<br />In TII Michael said "We have 4 years to get it right", which was in 2009. 4 years later is 2012, Don't you think he's warning us, again? :?  errrr<br />
    <br />Hi MJFAN7, it was mentioned some time ago, it can mean something...we will see
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1324228282:
    <br />Quote from TS...TIAI Revealed...December 22nd, 2009 <br />
    Then don’t you think they are capable of taking MJ out?  So why didn’t they succeed in killing MJ before 2009?  In fact, why didn’t they succeed in the child molestation charges?  There is a very simple answer: as with Daniel, God shut the mouths of the lions, and thwarted the conspiracies of the government officials.<br /><br />Why did God protect MJ, and not JFK, MLK, etc?  Perhaps only God understands that fully; but it could well be that God has a special plan for MJ, in the final battle against the NWO.  Maybe God has a mission for MJ, and has protected him from his enemies “for such a time as this” (Esther 4:14).
    <br />                              <br />This is the moment...This is it......<br />For such a time as this...the final curtain call.....                                            <br />A battle of David and Goliath proportions, where a sweet singing psalmist was able to bring down a nephilim giant with a stone from his sling shot right into it's forehead..... or in this case...it's all seeing eye. <br /><br />
    Yes, and that may be one reason why MJ disguised as Dave Dave and Akon called him Dave.<br />This role TS speaks of is the key role, IMO.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1324238572:
    <br />Has anyone seen how Blood On The Dancefloor's album cover is like Michael telling you about 9/11?<br /><br />The album came out in 1997... 4 years before 9/11.<br />In TII Michael said "We have 4 years to get it right", which was in 2009. 4 years later is 2012, Don't you think he's warning us, again? :? errrr <br />
    <br />I suspect that as well. Only it will be a 9/11 disaster scenario everywhere.  Daniel 12:1-2.<br />
    <br />And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. <br />And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1324228282:
    <br />Quote from TS...TIAI Revealed...December 22nd, 2009 <br />
    <br />                              <br />This is the moment...This is it......<br />For such a time as this...the final curtain call.....                                            <br />A battle of David and Goliath proportions, where a sweet singing psalmist was able to bring down a nephilim giant with a stone from his sling shot right into it's forehead..... or in this case...it's all seeing eye. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for quoting that part of TS' post. I certainly believe God had/has a precise plan for MJ, that's why he was born and was given so much fame. It's almost impossible to not see it.
    @Gina, I believe there is a "key" person at the FBI as TS said, certainly, there has to be. The 333 pages in 7 files released on 12/21 (22nd, real life physical location weather delay) is not a coincidence, so there is at least one key person at the FBI cooperating with Michael. It makes sense anyway, someone had to give approval to LAFD firehouse 71 for their role (and others, see earlier debate). There is a branch of the FBI that handles entertainment productions, you'll recall. FBI involvement past this key person might be as simple as MJ alerted the agency to his project so they don't get involved unnecessarily in the "investigation" into his "death". Sort of like how schools alert the local FD when they do routine fire drills so that time and funds are not wasted with false alarm calls. Just a thought.
    <br /><br />@bec - it can not be that simple. Even if the most important person in FBI cooperates with MJ, I do not believe it is enough. There had to be some life threats (real or fabricated)  in order for the FBI to cooperate. About the entertainment division - I have doubts they are allowed to involve in faking someone's death.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    TV shows are fake and anytime someone dies on a TV show it's "faking a death". Same with movies. There's no difference.
    It's probably me having a hard time to accept that a governmental institution would play a part in a hoax for a private person (except the case they have a legal reason to get involved).<br />
    @Gina, think less involved and think more aware.<br /><br />If what MJ is doing is not against the law (which it isn't, verified), then to not notify the FBI of his plans is at least irresponsible. If they were not at least made aware of advance plans of some sort of simulation, they or contributing agencies might waste money investigating or at least following up on said simulation (MJHD). In addition, since the FBI offers it's assistance to other movie or TV productions, as their website says they do, shouldn't MJHD be extended the same service? <br /><br />
  • on 1324278370:
    <br />@Gina, think less involved and think more aware.<br /><br />If what MJ is doing is not against the law (which it isn't, verified), then to not notify the FBI of his plans is at least irresponsible. If they were not at least made aware of advance plans of some sort of simulation, they or contributing agencies might waste money investigating or at least following up on said simulation (MJHD). In addition, since the FBI offers it's assistance to other movie or TV productions, as their website says they do, shouldn't MJHD be extended the same service? <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Come again.............
  • TS:  Glad to see you back! I figured you were busy with something very important. <3<br /><br />
    on 1324216602:
    <br />I agree that this is about raising awareness....but IMO, that is just one step because awareness on its own will not exact the change this world needs at this point in history.  As others have mentioned, people have always been 'aware' to some degree...yet, we carry that awareness with us while we go sell ourselves (labor) daily in order to have enough $ to pay 'them' for our spot on the planet.  Despite our 'awareness'...we can't escape 'them' because they've infiltrated every aspect of our waking lives....from our schools to our governments to our places of worship to our 'entertainment'....and everything in between.<br /><br />MJ stated in TII that he's doing this to bring 'awareness' and 'awakening' to people. This aspect of the hoax (ARG or whatever) has done just that....we've all become more aware and awake since his 'death', but we are a very small number compared to those out there.  But even so, we still are only aware and awake of a 'system' that we cannot break completely free from on our own (kinda like knowing you are dreaming while in a dream).  That is why I strongly believe that there will be a BAM because without one the 'goal' for all this would not be reached...and I think we know enough about Mike to know that he usually accomplishes everything he sets as a 'goal'.  The entire world needs to wake up...and while the ripples that are and have been created by those of us who are more aware and awake, have and will continue to have a far-reaching impact...the entire world needs a huge 'jolt' in order to wake up from the dream (matrix) that 'they' (TPTB) have created.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />That was very nicely said and I agree completely! People need to realize how deep the ‘system’ has infiltrated our lives.<br /><br />Everyone’s posts have been great!  I enjoyed reading them very much!<br /><br />Well anyway since people are posting videos (which I watched and enjoyed)  I figured I would post this video sequence that I made recently. I actually posted this on the other redirect thread as well. Enjoy!<br /><br />
    <br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    WhiteNight
    [color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]That was very nicely said and I agree completely! People need to realize how deep the ‘system’ has infiltrated our lives.[/color]
    [color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]<br /><br /><br />You referred to this "system" as female. It makes me think that the system is the harlot in Revelation. Perhaps Dirty Diana is the same harlot, seducing the world.  And of course MJ "escapes" the bed of Diana on stage in TII--again showing escaping the System.  There's hints to the harlot aspect in Billy Jean, Blood on the Dance Floor, and the Pepsi Dream commercial.  MJ's songs all have deeper levels.<br /><br /><br />[/color]
    [color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]"I will show you the judgment of the great [/color]harlot[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)] who sits on many waters,with whom the kings of the earth committed [/color]acts of immorality, and those who dwell on the earth were made drunk with the wine of her immorality." and on her forehead a name was written, a mystery, "BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH." Revelation 17:1,2,5.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    @WhiteNight...thanks for sharing your video, I thoroughly enjoyed it (and your other vids as well).<br /><br />@MJonmind...interesting connection with MJ's lyrics (instances where a 'female' is present) and the harlot in Revelations.  One thing I'm positive about is that MJ's lyrics go way beyond the surface...and I tend to believe that (at least) some instances of a 'female', in his songs, do not refer to a 'woman'...but something much deeper than that. <br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1324265621:
    <br />TV shows are fake and anytime someone dies on a TV show it's "faking a death". Same with movies. There's no difference.<br />
    <br /><br />You're confusing fiction and reality. Someone who dies in a movie and someone who fakes his death in reality is not the same. One is fiction, the other one is real. What you say is something to say like this; the table has 4 legs, a dog has 4 legs too, so the table is a dog. I don't understand how you compare the two.<br /><br />Yes, this is also a REAL life movie but it is not only a movie and  most of all it is not a random movie. The script might have written by Michael himself but he is not pulling the strings alone. FBI is helping him out and it is not just because this is a tv show.
    @Purelove, I am not confusing fiction and reality. I am just looking at it from a different perspective then you are.
    When Michael said there were people who wanted him dead he was just playing a role?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1324323148:
    <br />When Michael said there were people who wanted him dead he was just playing a role?<br />
    <br /><br />No :cry:
    I just feel the need to post again the Blood on the dance floor cover.<br />The checkered floor is one of the Illuminati/masons main symbols. And Michael looks pretty angry in that picture. And blood on the dance floor could have a different meaning than what seems the song to be about?<br /><br />I also remember the photo of Murray seemingly being a freemason.<br /><br />The eye in "They don't care about us" and there is more to prove Mj had a problem with Illuminati/masons. To me it's very clear it's not a joke.<br /><br />
    So then Gina do you think that Murray isn't in on the hoax?<br /><br />Because to me that's just further evidence that the entire thing is a set up for the illusion.<br /><br />Ps. I never said MJ's hoax is a joke.
    He seems to be in the hoax but I have to wonder why that photo about him being a freemason? Is it photoshoped? There has to be a reason for that photo.
  • I think, as always, Murray is not in hoax and he tried to kill MJ ordered by people who belong to illuminati. Or, the second option, Murray<br />revealed assassination plan to Michael and helped him to escape. But still the bottom line remains to be the fact that Murray was ordered/going to <br />harm Michael therefore MJ had to "die". That said, Michael may/it is possible to stay "dead" forever because the danger will never go away. <br />
    I agree Gina. It looks like a really bad photoshop where the over the shoulders banner thing was added, and poorly. To me, the reason is the photo was just another clue, it was supposed to look like... to those who followed that set of clues into that rabbit hole... Murray was a hired-by-the-Illuminati hit man who was supposed to murder MJ... just like TS's theories suggest and the family used to hint at.<br /><br />But we know better. We have every reason to believe Murray is in on it, so therefore... in my opinion, MJ orchestrated the whole thing, including those recorded messages he made about being in fear for his life and people out to get him, and that album cover, and all the 58706487608 other little clues we have discovered, tracing back many, many, many years.