JORDIE CHANDLER...AGAIN!!!???

stefy66stefy66 Posts: 30
Hi there,<br /><br />I just came across this shocking video, get ready for some more mud /scream/<br /><br />
<br /><br />

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I don't think Jordie has anything to do with this.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• OMG this child is really troubled. He needs therapy and fast. Where do we sign? I am first on the line. This is disrespectful, and all lies.... He wants more money?? He did not make enough before?? YOu are a deceiptful dispicable human being.
  • So who, Souza?
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    If I recall correctly, MJ filed a lawsuit againts the author (nothing to do with Jordie) and won. As a result the book was banned in US. <br /><br />
  • on 1321372830:
    <br />I don't think Jordie has anything to do with this.<br />
    <br /><br />Who can it be Souza,his mother again? cannot be his father he passed away..  Still he is now an adult and he can stop whom ever wrote this book.. still dispicable and low life.
  • on 1321373126:
    <br />If I recall correctly, MJ filed a lawsuit againts the author (nothing to do with Jordie) and won. As a result the book was banned in US. <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />so then if he won the lawsuit why is it being published now??
    on 1321373253:
    <br />
    on 1321373126:
    <br />If I recall correctly, MJ filed a lawsuit againts the author (nothing to do with Jordie) and won. As a result the book was banned in US. <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />so then if he won the lawsuit why is it being published now??<br />
    <br /><br />Is this the new edition or the old book being sold? I can see old books being for sale.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    That was Evan Chandler's brother who wrote that crap. He was trying to squeeze some money for himself by fabricating the most scandalous lies he could come up with. He hitched his cart full of bullshit to two  demon horses... named liar and gossip and then linked it to a name that would sell. Michael Jackson. Get a life loser. I'm sure Jordy cut you off just like he did with Evan and June. <br />editting to mention there was also a similar book by a victor guatarrez  that was originally banned but has been trying to re-emerge
  • I don't know! That video was just posted on youtube. There is a full page of the petition signed right today, I don't know what's going on.<br />All I know is that that book - either old or new - should DISAPPEAR from the web
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Why are some people drawing conclusions that fast? If this would be a book by Jordie (which it isn't), he would breach the settlement and be in big financial trouble, whether MJ was dead or not.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Interesting time for this to be dug back up. We will have to see where this goes.
  • published in 1997...why on EARTH is it being brought up now and by who??  WTF??
    on 1321377213:
    <br />published in 1997...why on EARTH is it being brought up now and by who??  WTF?? <br />
    <br /><br />I think it is just whoever bought this book in the past, now is thinking of cashing in. I have a suspicion the original price was not even close to USD 170.
  • ArielAriel Posts: 84
    The book has nothing to do with Jordie. The author was sued for slander and was kicked out of the US. Book was banned in the US.
  • on 1321376493:
    <br />Interesting time for this to be dug back up. We will have to see where this goes.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Yes intresting time  :? and I will add this:<br />WHY is OLD stuff being constantly brought back in OUR attention????? It may be because something was not RIGHT or maybe it was not TRUE/REAl at all  :? :?:!!!! THINK,THINK !!! Who you should listen:YOUR HEART or YOUR MIND  /cook/????[/size]
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Chandler has been so quiet since always. I wonder when will he get out and talk the truth.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    on 1321384074:
    <br /><br />RTRL*<br /><br />Thanks for those links! I will read them as soon as I can!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1321372830:
    <br />I don't think Jordie has anything to do with this.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />  /scream/  I really hope Souza        ::).....I'm speechless    :( :o /pull hair/  STOP to  these absurd things  /scream/<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Thank you for sharing this. I also am curious to see where this leads. I've always been a believer that you can't address issues that are swept under the carpet. Only the lowlife see the dirt and it's never completely removed. <br /><br />This book could have been banned in the US but the world is far bigger than just the US. If we clean house don't we want to clean it all or just the surface?<br /><br />Blessings
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1321373824:
    <br />That was Evan Chandler's brother who wrote that crap. He was trying to squeeze some money for himself by fabricating the most scandalous lies he could come up with. He hitched his cart full of bullshit to two  demon horses... named liar and gossip and then linked it to a name that would sell. Michael Jackson. Get a life loser. I'm sure Jordy cut you off just like he did with Evan and June. <br />editting to mention there was also a similar book by a victor guatarrez  that was originally banned but has been trying to re-emerge<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :lol:  I  guess one horse "liar" can pull it.<br /><br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcLNglEcy-qKkntQH-DQYTsZO7PJf5ZpIu6EFObutTk9SPSjV-<br /><br /><br /><br />And what low-life people buy this kind of stuff, no better than the authors/sellers.  But this is only a miniscule fraction of the lies out there, that the public needs to be discerning about.  In the age of internet and more unbiased available sources of knowledge it is now possible to come closer to finding truth.  Oh the webs...
  • on 1321376493:
    <br />Interesting time for this to be dug back up. We will have to see where this goes.<br />
    <br /><br />Bec you never seize to amaze me, you are absolutely right.. Maybe this has something to do with Michael. Let's wait and see..
  • Estate will take care of this before Michael gets pissed if it's true.
  • on 1321392111:
    <br />Estate will take care of this before Michael gets pissed if it's true.<br />
    <br /><br />I wouldn't want to piss Michael off especially now... Run for your life Chandlers... ( I know Michael will  get angry, he will forgive just like he usually does, he is such a wonderful person.. I know myself I will not let it rest until they are crying for mercy.. I am good to a certain point, but do not step on my toes too many times.. lol...
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I am disgusted of these things brought up again and again, it's like a nightmare that never ends.