Michael Jackson rehearsing Smooth Criminal and Bad EXTREMELY RARE!!!.wmv

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
[size=10pt]Brilliant !!! We are so Lucky to be able to see these rehearsal tapes,cause one day these may become teaching tools  ;) !!!<br />LOVE you all!!![/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson rehearsing Smooth Criminal and Bad EXTREMELY RARE!!!<br />

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Your music represent the way we feel Michael. The passion, energy and love. It is so amazing to watch him and see how passionate, how creative he is and how much he loves the thing he does. He is so devoted to his job. I admire him. <br /><br /> /bravo/
  • damn it, he is so friggon brilliant!!!!!!!!! /scream/ makes me wanna scream (in a good way) when i watch this brilliant mind, body soul.<br /><br />Love you MJ - always!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I'm in love  bearhug
  • Dear Michael,<br />I know you may be reading this, so I'll put it plainly. Come visit Down Under and teach me how to dance.<br />Sincerely, SD1987
  • Wow, his voice.. during this Smooth Criminal rehearsal.... It does remind me of something....
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Applehead...thank you for posting this.  Truly an amazing gift.  This goes inside the mind even more than TII at times.......it's very real, raw and full of emotion...love it!  Love you lots......<br /><br />Blessings Always!<br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    "Passion and anger and fire" he knows exactly what he wants, the others do not know if he's not telling them.<br /><br />When I remember my dream with me and him dancing like that short moment in Smooth Criminal when he's dancing with that lady in red I still don't get it how it happened that I dreamed  about it but I have never seen  the Smooth Criminal video before I was dreaming about it WTF?? WTF?? WTF??.<br />
  • Thanx for posting it ,it´s amazing.His moves makes me go wild.:))
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks Applehead, I'm melting... at just the sound of his voice and the feeling of his emotion.<br /><br /><br />Surely he had everything taped, all rehearsals, all outings, all concerts and performances, all interviews, and more--by his own people.<br />Where is all that archive?  When are they waiting to release it?  Even if we had to pay for viewing--how much money they'd make.<br /> /pull hair/ /scream/ /overreacting/
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks applehead for sharing this video    ::P geek/  ...Michael is something of awesome !!!  bearhug  OMG!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />                                                              moonwalk_/<br />                                                                                     
  • on 1321421837:
    <br />Dear Michael,<br />I know you may be reading this, so I'll put it plainly. Come visit Down Under and teach me how to dance.<br />Sincerely, SD1987<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]SpeedDemon1987 I really hope with all my heart that Michael is watching this!!!! I wish you all the BSET in your plans about DANCE ,good luck  :) !!!![/size] Trifoi_2.jpg
  • on 1321826930:
    <br />Thanks applehead for sharing this video    ::P geek/  ...Michael is something of awesome !!!  bearhug  OMG!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />                                                              moonwalk_/<br />                                                                                      <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]You're welcome Blankie  Mjonmind,Wishingstar and Taty_2crazy!!!!! God bless you all  :) !!!![/size]
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    There is no one else more passionate about his music as Michael. He is a genius... period. I love his deep voice too. :mrgreen:<br /><br />Michael, nobody will ever replace you ! (: