A LITTLE LUNAR TUNE

titaniatitania Posts: 160
edited November 2011 in Messages to Michael
Remember The Time is my absolute favourite MJ track and this poem is in part inspired by this song- the tick tock tick tock! Also I love Break of Dawn and the walk in the park comes from there. So I threw a few more ingredients into the pot and put came this little poem, Michael! <br /><br />Thanks for the inspiration! bearhug<br /><br /><br />[size=16pt][/size]Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved<br />By Titania James <br />2010<br /><br /><br /><br />A LITTLE LUNAR TUNE<br /><br /><br /><br />Dangling feet off a crescent moon<br />Man in the mirror, <br />gone too soon<br />I know you,<br />You know me,<br />Soulmates together<br />Merry Michaeling forever <br /><br />Black sock, red sock,<br />Tick tock, tick tock,<br />Remember the time frock<br /><br />A pair of mismatching socks<br />When Applehead rocks<br />That familiar pose<br />On his toes<br /><br />Wandering in the dark,<br />tribute moonwalk in the park, <br />I smile because you see<br />My socks of different hue<br />Unite you and me <br />In a cosmic lunar melody<br /><br />Man in the mirror,<br />Gone too soon<br />I know you,<br />You know me,<br />Soulmates together<br />Merry Michaeling forever<br /><br />__________________<br />

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Be careful Titania, this Soulmates thingy is very deceiving suspicious// suspicious// suspicious//<br /><br /><br /><br />