Devil's Advocate: Has anyone bothered to listen to the silence....

conclusivemjconclusivemj Posts: 65
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
The silence is deafening...has anyone bothered to listen to it? After I had a troubling dream about MJ 2 nights ago...has anyone noticed how loud the silence has become as we approach the sentencing and the 2 years 4 months since his "death"?

Comments

• on 1321769763:
    <br />The silence is deafening...has anyone bothered to listen to it? After I had a troubling dream about MJ 2 nights ago...has anyone noticed how loud the silence has become as we approach the sentencing and the 2 years 4 months since his "death"?<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]I'm sorry but I don't know about what SILENCE are yout talking about  :?!!!! Silence was never AN OPTION,because "Silence" it will be just after all this will be OVER,and I'm not sure about that either  albino/!!![/size]
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1321769763:
    <br />The silence is deafening...has anyone bothered to listen to it? After I had a troubling dream about MJ 2 nights ago...has anyone noticed how loud the silence has become as we approach the sentencing and the 2 years 4 months since his "death"?<br />
    <br />Yes, a lot of silence and I said that also few days ago.<br />What does this mean for you? If I have to say what I think, it's that they are satisfied with a pseudo-justice, LaToya dancing on the streets as TMZ said cause Murray was convicted, the fans are happy cause "Justice has finally been served". What justice? Where is it? But I will not say again what I feel.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Yes. All calling for justice. Murray guilty. Silence. all satisfied? task accomplished? Mmm maybe silence before the storm  moonwalk_/
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Interesting.
  • So often people just want someone to blame.  As long as someone is convicted, they are satisfied.  I know a few non-beLIEvers who watch the news who are happy that Murray is in "jail".  They never even watched the trial or followed the "death" for 2+ years....they just believe the media....and they still think that MJ was a molester.  How can MJ clear his name of that???  I hope it is the calm before the storm and that since Murray is convicted that maybe someone...somewhere will leak the truth about the molestation accusations.
  • on 1321774124:
    <br /><br />What does this mean for you? If I have to say what I think, it's that they are satisfied with a pseudo-justice, LaToya dancing on the streets as TMZ said cause Murray was convicted, the fans are happy cause "Justice has finally been served". What justice? Where is it? But I will not say again what I feel.<br />
    <br /><br />and the week before latoya told us to watch the illusionist and that its all illusions... <br /><br />not silent at all. heaps of recent activity.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1321824664:
    <br />
    on 1321774124:
    <br /><br />What does this mean for you? If I have to say what I think, it's that they are satisfied with a pseudo-justice, LaToya dancing on the streets as TMZ said cause Murray was convicted, the fans are happy cause "Justice has finally been served". What justice? Where is it? But I will not say again what I feel.<br />
    <br /><br />and the week before latoya told us to watch the illusionist and that its all illusions... <br /><br />not silent at all. heaps of recent activity.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree! No silence at all. I can hear a very very loud outcry....