the entire phone conversations!!! ,not just some part, never heard before

dazv555dazv555 Posts: 6
edited November 2011 in General MJ Discussion
i'm not native English speaker  and i was trying to figure it out what he sad, but i can't. these are the full audios unlike the other ones that have subtitles (this is longer and talk about a lot more stuff), i think he talks about his appereance, somethin about the bad album cover, having fun making jam, i really trying to figure it out what he says, but i just can't  :oops:<br />i'll try  to put the link for all them, though i do not know how to.... :?<br /><br />part 2<br />
(here talks about his upcoming dangerous tour, and how excited he is...)<br /><br />part3<br />
<br />here the only thing i understand is that he has fun doing jam, but he talks about  a book, how he couldn't socialized with other children,  and when he was little and many more interesting stuff (about his apperances and rolling stone cover at the end...,but  i don't understand :-\<br /><br /><br />part4<br />
<br /> part 4, i think he talks about who is it and will you be there and about his loneliness, and he was drawn to this girls because she was ???, and talks about people, he can't associate???, they more stuff, and he says he feels sad, and talks about how joseph beat them all the time :?<br /><br /><br />part 5<br />
<br />part 5<br />i can find it on youtube with english subtitles, so i have no problems with this one<br /><br />part6<br />
<br />can be also with found with english subtitles<br /><br /><br />part7<br />
<br />part 7 <br />this part i cannot find it everywhere,  he talks about how bill? snores around 1:40, funny stuff and he farts :lol:,and then more serius stuff i can't understand<br /><br /><br />part 8 around 8:30 he talks about disappearing <br />
<br />he talks to male, and i can't understand at all, the only thing i understand is "frank dileo" and think he says, he is trying to get control over michael.he says the whole "diana discover the jackson5 is not,(which we all know and he lie about his age and more mowtown stuff), and all this lie he had to say, and more things i can't understand /pull hair/<br /><br />part9<br />
<br /><br />i think he talks about his relationship with his father and he said joseph was "dangerous". and more things i can;t make out<br /><br /><br />so if someone could at least with part 3,4,8,a nd 9 , THESE are parts i really want to understand he talks about his loneliness and appearance, and want to know how he felt, then part 8, he talks about frank dileo and motown years, i would like to know what says .<br />this would help us understand the human side of mj<br />so if anyone can help me, feel free.<br /><br /><br /><br />