Behind The Scenes At The Conrad Murray Trial..Lights, Camera, Action.

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
LTV's Allison Shadian's behind the scenes exclusive at the trial of Dr. Conrad Murray for the death of Michael Jackson. Footage of the courtroom, Jackson fans, and tour of media room with KABC's Miriam Hernandez.<br /><br /> />

Comments

• thanks for posting 2good2btrue. appreciate it.
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    Have you noticed that there are no props into the courtroom, it is totally empty, and I supposed that girl was filming around Halloween, since when we see the interviewer from ABC's channel (I think), there are Halloween things all over her place. So if the props does belong to this courtroom, why do they remove those things when there are no one in the courtroom?<br /><br />So these props (elephants, beaver, etc) are only for this specifific case?  lolol/
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Oh it's true! that they be removed? imagine secion start by decorating the room  lolol/
  • Thanks for posting this :)<br /><br />At mark 4:30 the field producer is telling that there are 3 robotic camera's and 1 cameraman in the courtroom to "give the signal", isn't it called the producer? :lol: 8-) At 2:57 I noticed popcorn, THE favorite snack for watching a movie :D<br /><br />I found this article of The Reynolds National Center for Courts and Media. It's a long article, so I'll post a part of it: <br /><br />
    Justice Clark went on to say quite a few things that have great applicability to the Murray trial.  He argued that television cameras are disruptive, while the mere presence of note-taking print reporters is not. He added:  “. . . The News reporter is not permitted to bring his typewriter or printing press. When advances in these arts permit reporting by printing press or by television without their present hazards to a fair trial we will have another case.”<br /><br />In fact what makes the Murray-Michael Jackson case so interesting from a “free-press/fair trial” perspective is that “these arts” were all on display.  But scarcely anybody noticed.<br />
    <br />http://courtsandmedia.org/articles/murraytrialweekone/<br /><br /><br /><br />Actually, we don't need a report of the press, because we've witnessed live report of the trial thanks to the camera's, thanks to Michael respect/<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • Just the court room itself does not look like a real courtroom.. I have been a juror long time ago, the courts were bigger, and better furnitures.. This seems like a court room Judge Judy show of some sort..
  • on 1322032511:
    <br />LTV's Allison Shadian's behind the scenes exclusive at the trial of Dr. Conrad Murray for the death of Michael Jackson. Footage of the courtroom, Jackson fans, and tour of media room with KABC's Miriam Hernandez.<br /><br /> />
    <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]double post from 15 november  albino/ :[/size]<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21379.0
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    at last!!!, We were able to see the whole court, where to sit the jury and the public /judge/ :lol:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1322038570:
    <br />thanks for posting 2good2btrue. appreciate it.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />I agree!!!    :) Waiting for the november 29...I'm curios !!!!  :D ;D<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />                                                                      moonwalk_/
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I liked the popcorn and Halloween visuals.<br /><br /><br />Not too many people involved in the making of this! :lol:  Husband and wife team?<br /><br /><br /><br />court.jpg
  • on 1322079180:
    <br />I liked the popcorn and Halloween visuals.<br /><br /><br />Not too many people involved in the making of this! :lol:  Husband and wife team?<br /><br /><br /><br />court.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Hy Mjonmind,you are too funny  :lol: :lol:,thank you !!![/size]