Keep an open mind

NyukiNyuki Posts: 70
edited January 1970 in News
Feel free to remove it if it is a double post or not wanted here ......!<br /><br />Has anyone seen this:<br />http://www.examiner.com/entertainment-in-national/palluxo-michael-jackson-died-of-aids<br /><br />I know this forum is to discuss a death hoax but what if.......!<br /><br />[size=8pt](The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open)[/size]

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    To keep an open mind doesn't mean to pay attention at every tabloid BS and discuss them. "You don't have to read it, to buy is just to feed it".
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I will move this to 'Other Media Outlets" i.e. CRAP. This is by far a coherent theory and people shouldn't even pay attention to this.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    The first thing that came to mind when I saw this article is "shut the front door". Excuse the usage. It's crazy how ppl feed into garbage and lies. 
  • want some info abt palluxo....  pay attention to the red....<br /><br />this is nothing but a smear campaign! this information below demonstrates that they are serial BS artists.<br /><br /><br /><br />In a startling turn of events, Palluxo Media, a Canadian firm that claims to be a news agency, has published a report stating Michael Jackson was infected with HIV since 1996, and ultimately died from complications related to AIDS yesterday. The shadowy firm, which fails to disclose much information about itself, does not provide any substantiating evidence to back up these outrageous claims.<br /> <br />Recently, Palluxo propagated rumors about the sexuality of Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple, for which it provided no evidentiary support; Fortune covered this subject in a blog posting earlier this month.<br /> <br />Beyond these tasteless tactics, Palluxo has also posted a photograph that it claims is of Michael Jackson’s lifeless body, as he was being worked on by medical personnel. (oh really????)<br /> <br />Palluxo caused a similar contraversy several weeks ago, when it posted a picture from the front page of a Thai tabloid newspaper, allegedly showing deceased actor David Carradine's lifeless body from the scene of his death. <br /> <br /> <br />Upon investigating the legitmacy of this purported media organization, I have found that its website provides no real contact information, which is extremely odd; furthermore, the only identifier listed is a physical mailing address in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. As it turns out, the address noted, 1755 Robson Street, is coincidentally home to The Mailroom on Robson, a mail forwarding service. Very often, shell corporations, and other shady non-entities, use services like these to run operations which disguise their true identities. When I contacted The Mailroom on Robson directly, the individual I spoke with would not confirm that this company has any relationship with Palluxo.<br /><br /><br /><br />link: http://www.examiner.com/headlines-in-new-york/breaking-palluxo-media-claims-michael-jackson-died-of-aids-publishes-alleged-pic-of-his-dead-body<br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    What complete and utter bullshit!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1322137799:
    <br />What complete and utter bullshit!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />yes i remember i read that shit in his time<br /><br /><br />92594854-1074-Mundo-Msn.gif
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    BS!!! They made the man gay and now they say that he died of AIDS. Totally crap!<br /><br /><br />
    on 1322144409:
    <br />
    on 1322137799:
    <br />What complete and utter bullshit!<br />
    <br /><br />yes i remember i read that shit in his time<br /><br />92594854-1074-Mundo-Msn.gif<br />
    <br /><br />:lol: Ewww Paula. That dude must be a poo machine. :lol:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Obviously BS.<br /><br />Strange to read this on the 20th anniversary that Freddie Mercury died of AIDS.  RIP.