PLEASE sign against this crime

_Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
I cannot believe what's happening and how this world turned out to be. Please, sign and give it to your loved ones and friends to sign against this crime. We have a too short time to get this right. It's been voted today<br /><br />https://www.secureconnect.at/4paws.org.uk/protest/111123/index.php 

Comments

• I've signed it. Thank you for posting it Anna!<br />
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Thanks for posting this Anna....I signed it.<br /><br />Here's a clip from the movie Instinct (GREAT movie)...showing a scene talking about 'dominion'.  I was reminded of it when I read the petition.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Thank you so much for this Anna. I signed as well. This is horrible. Why are they doing this to poor puppies? What a cruel world this is. :cry:
  • Thank you Anna.<br /><br />I've sent my support! I'll give this link to others.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Thank you all for the support. It's outrageous what's happening. I have no words.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I've signed as well.  I hate animal cruelty.  :cry:
    Thank you so much all. I cannot stand animal cruelty. Animals are put on earth to make our lives more beautiful and we, as evolved beings, must take care of them... not kill them. It enrages me beyond limit..
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1322148711:
    <br />Thank you so much all. I cannot stand animal cruelty. Animals are put on earth to make our lives more beautiful and we, as evolved beings, must take care of them... not kill them. It enrages me beyond limit..<br />
    <br /><br />Totally agree with you Anna. When I see all these horrible things happening, I'm so ashamed of humanity. :cry:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I also  i am against cruelty to animals, but i cannot sign, my country is not in the list
    You can put another country, it doesn't matter. I doubt they would verify every person.<br />You can try to put Spain or any other country.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    [size=12pt]The purity of a person's heart can be measured by how they regard animals ~ Anonymous~[/size]<br /><br />Signed!
    on 1322149478:
    <br />[size=12pt]The purity of a person's heart can be measured by how they regard animals ~ Anonymous~[/size]<br /><br />Signed!<br />
    <br /><br />exactly... I've always said that you can  see if someone is good or bad just by asking them if they love animals. If they do.. then they most probably are good people deep inside. Thank you
    on 1322149387:
    <br />You can put another country, it doesn't matter. I doubt they would verify every person.<br />You can try to put Spain or any other country.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Well, i am going to the  trying to again
    Thank you... It means a lot for those little souls.
    yes, already signed
  • I've signed! Poor puppies  :cry: No one should be harmed, regardless of it's a human being or animal. The world is depraved and ferocious.  :cry: Where is the love and respect? <br /><br />Much L.O.V.E. and respect to all of you! bearhug
    Thank you very much for signing. I hope with all my heart we'll manage to save these little ones...
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Signed! Thank you for bringing this to our attention Anna! I am a huge animal LOVER, and I can't believe how people can dispose of these beautiful animals as if hey were nothing more then garbage!<br /><br />"God Bless all of the animals, and please protect them from further cruelty...Amen"<br /><br />LOVE to all of you!!
    I adore animals and anytime I can do something for them I go and help them, anywhere I find them, any kind of animals. Thank you for signing
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Signed, praying it will make a difference.
  • signed it too, this makes me soo sad and very angry /scream/ >:( Thank you Anna. going to spread it as well.<br /><br />People who are capable of doing this are at a lower standerd then animals.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Thanks Anna, and firm. This is crazy, I can not believe where we are headed. In just think it gives me goosebumps.  moonwalk_/
  • I've signed it. This is the kind of atrocities that make me ashamed to be human.
  • I signed it, I love animals and I hope this stops!
  • can i ask then, what ppl here think of janets new fur line?<br /><br />i love love love janet. hate fur biz though. its so circa 70, 80, 90's.<br /><br /><br />mostly though because its not nessesary