Michael Jackson (official) Facebook

VietnowVietnow Posts: 122
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
This has been posted on the official Michael Jackson fanpage. I just thought the date they chose was a little amusing.<br /><br />"Due to popular demand, the Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour by Cirque du Soleil in CityVille will be sticking around until Tuesday, November 29. CityVille players have had more than 20 million conversations with the character dressed as Bubbles the Chimp already! Make sure you're one of them!"<br /><br />

Comments

• simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Perfect timing!<br /><br />After that they better have the TII 2 for CityVille ready.<br /><br />
    on 1322244769:
    <br />This has been posted on the offical Michael Jackson fanpage. I just thought the date they chose was a little amusing.<br /><br />"Due to popular demand, the Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour by Cirque du Soleil in CityVille will be sticking around until Tuesday, November 29. CityVille players have had more than 20 million conversations with the character dressed as Bubbles the Chimp already! Make sure you're one of them!"<br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1322244769:
    <br />This has been posted on the offical Michael Jackson fanpage. I just thought the date they chose was a little amusing.<br /><br />"Due to popular demand, the Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour by Cirque du Soleil in CityVille will be sticking around until Tuesday, November 29. CityVille players have had more than 20 million conversations with the character dressed as Bubbles the Chimp already! Make sure you're one of them!"<br />
    <br /><br />They are simply saying that the trial is a part of the circus.  lolol/ What a coincidank that Murray is going to be at the trial on the 29th as well.  geek/
  • Yup coincidences alright.  lolol/
  • on 1322522734:
    <br />http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/did-you-know-11<br /><br />Michael painted that at 9? <br />
    <br /><br />Stunning, isn't it? I shouldn't be surprised but I didn't realize he was so talented at drawing at such a young age.<br />
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    on 1322522734:
    <br />http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/did-you-know-11<br /><br />Michael painted that at 9? <br />
    <br /><br />MJ would have been the same age as my students when he painted this. It's unbelievable how talented he was at such a young age. Some of my kids don't even color in the lines of a coloring sheet let alone paint an amazing life-like picture like this.
  • Maybe Bubbles died on 6/25/2009.........
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    I LOVE this drawing SO much I actually tried to bid on it at Julien's Auction.  Unfortunately I was out bid before I could even place a bid.  The rich get all the breaks (sigh).  I just hope the winner loves it as much as I do.  I did contact Julien's to see if they could ask the winner for a copy but sadly after several attempts to contact the new owner, they got no response.  I have never fallen in love with one particular piece of art before but this one really got to me.  Charlie Chaplin was my late father's favourite, which made it all the more special and sentimental for me. But I also love how the face seems more like Michael’s than Charlie’s.  This drawing is so incredibly beautiful (long sigh, again) I wish I could find a print of it.  Does anyone know if it is available in print somewhere?  I really MUST have it.  ::P<br />I should also add that I think the original should be with his children, not hanging is some stranger's home.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1322544329:
    <br />Maybe Bubbles died on 6/25/2009.........<br />
    <br /><br />LOOOOL Michael :)<br /><br />Look I'll be honest. I don't believe for a second Michael painted that at 9. One had to be a little painting genius to do that at 9.  I think it is a hoax errrr.
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    I don't care how old he was when he drew it, I still want a copy. Anyone know if it's in print?  ::P
    I don't know if was posted, it comes as the photo of the day from the official site michaeljackson.com<br /><br />mikey.jpg
  • on 1323246689:
    <br />I don't know if was posted, it comes as the photo of the day from the official site michaeljackson.com<br /><br />mikey.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, I came across that pic as well....as soon as I saw the signature I was like, "Woah, WTF?"<br />There's something fishy about this FB page....<br /><br />However, that is an excellent drawing. Michael you are amazing.
  • One thing is for sure - this Mickey Mouse wasn't painted when MJ was 9! LOL<br />
    not at 9 for sure, but when  smiley_spider ?<br /><br />Because I see an arrow pointing up with 000 under it and 1998, but I think we can safely assume he didn't draw it in 1998 as the BAD album was released in 1987.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Michael's page just posted this:<br /><br />"Check out the December '91 cover of Free Magazine (Netherlands)! Under Michael's name it says "Gevaarlijker Dan Ooit." Michael has no shortage of international fans - who can translate this cover?"<br /><br />I translated that and it means:<br /><br />Gevaarlijker Dan Ooit- More dangerous than ever<br /><br />12-12.jpg
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Interesting. Dec '91 - Dec 2011 -- 20 years after...<br />Michael is Free and More Dangerous Than Ever!  Coincidentally it's a cover from the Netherlands (thinking of our forum colors  geek/).
  • on 1323713906:
    <br />Michael's page just posted this:<br /><br />"Check out the December '91 cover of Free Magazine (Netherlands)! Under Michael's name it says "Gevaarlijker Dan Ooit." Michael has no shortage of international fans - who can translate this cover?"<br /><br />I translated that and it means:<br /><br />Gevaarlijker Dan Ooit- More dangerous than ever<br /><br />Hi Anna :), i'm from the Netherlands, and i have bin to the "Dangerous" tour in Rotterdam Holland. i don't reconise this magazine, wich wouldn't be that strange because it's a long time ago now.<br />That's why i searched for free magazine( wich is not free btw lol) and i only could find the cover a few times. but there where written articels in it you can read it below,as you have seen yourself i bet. there's something about new kids also, wich are dudes who had make films here, but that's now, and not 1991, i'm wondering wich new kids they are talking about.<br />It could be a fabricated magazine cover.........maybe to far fetched, but i just wanted this to share.<br /><br /> ;)) <br /><br /><br /><br />12-12.jpg<br />
    on 1323725092:
    <br />
    on 1323713906:
    <br />Michael's page just posted this:<br /><br />"Check out the December '91 cover of Free Magazine (Netherlands)! Under Michael's name it says "Gevaarlijker Dan Ooit." Michael has no shortage of international fans - who can translate this cover?"<br /><br />I translated that and it means:<br /><br />Gevaarlijker Dan Ooit- More dangerous than ever<br /><br />Hi Anna :), i'm from the Netherlands, and i have bin to the "Dangerous" tour in Rotterdam Holland. i don't reconise this magazine, wich wouldn't be that strange because it's a long time ago now.<br />That's why i searched for free magazine( wich is not free btw lol) and i only could find the cover a few times. but there where written articels in it you can read it below,as you have seen yourself i bet. there's something about new kids also, wich are dudes who had make films here, but that's now, and not 1991, i'm wondering wich new kids they are talking about.<br />It could be a fabricated magazine cover.........maybe to far fetched, but i just wanted this to share.<br /><br /> ;)) <br /><br /><br /><br />12-12.jpg<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Could they have been talking about the New Kids on the Block? They were HUGE back in 1991 and have just recently come back together to tour.
    It is interesting they keep posting different items.
    on 1323246689:
    <br />I don't know if was posted, it comes as the photo of the day from the official site michaeljackson.com<br /><br />mikey.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />This is another clue imo. Bad era and 1998 signature is there once again.
    on 1323725397:
    <br />
    on 1323725092:
    <br />
    on 1323713906:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Could they have been talking about the New Kids on the Block? They were HUGE back in 1991 and have just recently come back together to tour.<br />
    <br /><br />I knew you were going to think about NKOTB when you saw New Kids. :lol: That's what I thought too but maybe it is just because we're fans of them. And maybe what you wrote is true. It can be about COMING BACK. ;)
  • on 1323725397:
    <br />
    on 1323725092:
    <br />
    on 1323713906:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Could they have been talking about the New Kids on the Block? They were HUGE back in 1991 and have just recently come back together to tour.<br />
    <br /><br />ahhh, yeah :) that's it!,  thank you,  have you searched for the complete magazine also, because i couldn't find it.<br /><br />sorry pure love  :oops:, i saw your post after i replyed to anewfan, but i read you were thinking the same,  /pull hair/why didn't i think of that LOL :lol:
    on 1323719614:
    <br />Interesting. Dec '91 - Dec 2011 -- 20 years after...<br />Michael is Free and More Dangerous Than Ever!  Coincidentally it's a cover from the Netherlands (thinking of our forum colors  geek/).<br />
    <br /><br /> :mrgreen:  bounce/
    on 1323727613:
    <br />I knew you were going to think about NKOTB when you saw New Kids. :lol: That's what I thought too but maybe it is just because we're fans of them. And maybe what you wrote is true. It can be about COMING BACK. ;) <br />
    <br /><br />Yep! NKOTB & MJ  4 EVA!  Lol!
    on 1323727734:
    <br />ahhh, yeah :) that's it!,  thank you,  have you searched for the complete magazine also, because i couldn't find it.<br /><br />sorry pure love  :oops:, i saw your post after i replyed to anewfan, but i read you were thinking the same,  /pull hair/why didn't i think of that LOL :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />No...I didn't search the magazine. I just immediately thought of New Kids on the Block, because I have been a huge fan of theirs. (even longer than MJ...;-(