Elvis found alive

Comments

• A review from movie city news. <br /><br />“Elvis Found Alive” is a profoundly strange and surprising well-made mockumentary about one man’s search for truth in the death of Elvis Presley. Even though the title of Joel Gilbert’s film suggests that the DVD might merely be compendium of sightings at convenience stores and gas stations, it treats the possibility of Elvis’ life after apparent death straight as an arrow. As such, it reminds me of Neil Burger’s “Interview With the Assassin” and Niels Mueller’s “The Assassination of Richard Nixon.” As the story goes, Gilbert was so moved by a pilgrimage to Graceland, he decided to use the FOIA to request the King’s FBI files. Although they arrived heavily redacted, the ink was barely dry and easily removed. What convinced Gilbert that something fishy might be going on was the frequent mention of Elvis’ alias, Jon Burrows. From there, it was rather easy to locate a Jon Burrows residence in Simi Valley, California, and, as luck would have it, the owner was in a mood to reminisce, if only in shadow. Apparently, Elvis’ undercover work for the DEA targeted key individuals – Bill Ayers and Joey Gallo, among them — in the Weather Underground and Italian mob. Even with the protection of the Memphis Mafia, Elvis was told there was a contract on his life and it was to be taken seriously. His death and funeral were elaborately stage and he’s been underground ever since. The other big revelation is that Elvis’ obsession with law enforcement and the American way derived from nearly a lifetime of reading Captain Marvel Jr. and modeling his public persona on the character.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1327704587:
    Honestly, you're just being rude now.
    Why? For asking you to sustain your opinion with more than just denials?<br />Let's not just find excuses now...<br /><br />
    on 1327704587:
    We can just agree to disagree about the numerology.
    Well of course. Who says I want you to agree with me? or vice versa?<br />All I did was to invite you to give specific quotes and come up with concrete proof.<br /><br />
    on 1327704587:
    I can't disprove it any further than you can prove it.
    I'm sorry but it's not me who wants to prove something here. (I wrote what I had to say and WHY I believe so... in other topics. And I never claimed to be 100% right!).<br />In this topic it was you who stated that Numerology is not a valid clue in this hoax, even more: that it discredits the beLIEvers!<br />So all I was asking you was to prove your point if you insist so much you are right.<br />You said it was all a "silly thing" and "mere speculation", well I would like you to show us WHY. Give examples of specific hoax-Numerology, don't extend the subject to metaphysics and other more or less bizarre stuff that other people use numerology for. <br />Please refer strictly to TS posts and other numerology discussions that you saw on this forum.<br /><br />
    on 1327704587:
      sorry for bringing it up. gee-wiz...
    gee-wiz... funny how some people claim that they are right, yet they never sustain their claims with anything solid really. And when they are confronted and asked for serious talk, then they complain about rudeness!<br />
  • SimPatty,<br /><br />I'm trying to drop this and move on. You were wrong about the documentary only being available for viewing as of the 24th, but I'm not going to torment you for that fact. The way I feel is, it works both ways... you never backed up your claim that MJ himself practiced numerology (which was my initial inquiry), but guess what? I forgive you. Maybe you should try forgiving me for my preconditioned notions on numerology. I have a very close family member who was hurt very badly over the "Harold Camping" numerology ordeal (predicting the end of the world), so I guess I am a little bitter when it comes to the very idea of the practice. However, I am a very spiritual person (like Michael), and am willing to listen to what you have to say. I will go back and review the link that you posted earlier with a more open mind. I've already apologized several times for my past comments. I don't know what else to say. I think as true MJ fans, we should try to remain civil and understanding here. Otherwise, we are no better than the people who attempted to destroy him. Can we agree on that? <br /><br />I have been reading the threads on this site for a little over a year and a half now. The reason I have such a low number of posts is because I hesitated to join (my wife thanks I'm crazy for believing) and I read more than I write. Maybe I have a big mouth, and should stop posting. If I'm not welcome here, then this will be my final post. My apologies to anyone that I offended.
    on 1327722412:
    You were wrong about the documentary only being available for viewing as of the 24th, but I'm not going to torment you for that fact.
    No, I was not wrong. <br /><br />The first time I addressed to you on this topic was to only give you 2 links.<br />What you wrote from there on just proved that you didn't even carefully read the info that was on those 2 links, namely the site where the official release date of the movie "Elvis Found Alive" is marked as the 24th of January 2012. It was also announced few months before, with the movie trailer.<br />Now, if there was a site where people could watch the movie by pay click,  before the actual release date, that's something else! That's doesn't prove me wrong with anything! That doesn't change the fact that number 24 was again intentionally chosen to mark an important date in the hoax, this time a date release for a documentary about Elvis being alive. That doesn't change the fact that not many people managed to see it yet. Not many people knew about that site. The majority found out about this film only 2-3 days ago, after the official release date (24th !!)<br /><br />[size=12pt]
    on 1327722412:
    you never backed up your claim that MJ himself practiced numerology
    WHERE DID I CLAIM THAT? QUOTE?<br /><br />Based on proof presented by TS and based on my own research afterwards, I found enough evidence for me to believe that Michael used numerology for his death-hoax. I never said anything else. And I don't care if you believe this or not. But if you call TS posts as "silly", then I'd be curious to see what is so "silly".<br /><br />
    on 1327722412:
    you never backed up your claim that MJ himself practiced numerology (which was my initial inquiry), but guess what? I forgive you.
    ohh how "generous" of you to "forgive" me! <br />I invite you to do a search on my posts about numerology and inform yourself better before you state so sure of yourself that I don't back up my claims. Don't accuse me of doing exactly what you're doing!<br /><br />
    on 1327722412:
    I'm trying to drop this and move on.
    And from what I see, you don't drop it. You continue to insist that you are right even though you make it so obvious you don't have any idea of what you are talking about.<br /><br />I am sorry for what happened to your family member, but you were told from the very beginning in this topic, that hoax-numerology has nothing to do with any occult practices....<br /><br />
    on 1327722412:
    I will go back and review the link that you posted earlier with a more open mind.
    You should have done this from the very start when I gave you those 2 links. You would have avoided this long and useless discussion.<br />At least you admit you haven't really paid attention to it, yet you claimed it was just "mere speculation". <br /><br />
    on 1327722412:
    I've already apologized several times for my past comments.
    and I told you what I think about this on the previous page.<br /><br />
    on 1327722412:
    I think as true MJ fans, we should try to remain civil and understanding here. Otherwise, we are no better than the people who attempted to destroy him. Can we agree on that?
    Yes I agree with what you say. But I don't see why you feel the need to mention this now and here. Who was not civil here?<br /><br />
    on 1327722412:
    The reason I have such a low number of posts is because I hesitated to join (my wife thanks I'm crazy for believing) and I read more than I write. Maybe I have a big mouth, and should stop posting. If I'm not welcome here, then this will be my final post. My apologies to anyone that I offended.
    You shouldn't take it personal. Nobody asked you anything about your number of posts. Nobody said you have a big mouth. Nobody said you weren't welcome here.<br />On the contrary, I told you you are free to express yourself, but when you start by only denying, assuming without checking out the quotes/links that were given to you and by saying , on a superior tone that hoax-numerology is "silly" or "mere speculation" or "discrediting other believers", then I think you should at least back up your claims with solid reasonable arguments and go straight to the point and quote exactly what you considered to fall under your "qualifications".
    on 1327548953:
    <br />
    on 1322621370:
    <br />On Jon Cotner being Elvis. "Jon" comes out and says it's now his real name. He's not going by Jon Burrows. There is only one guy on You Tube you will find all information on Jon Cotner. His name is Jimmythejam. He has also made i believe 6 audios about setting the record straight with Jon. Listen to those. Jon makes many many slip ups about his identity. He claims "Elvis" died Aug 16. 19777. Meaning "that Elvis", died. Think about people, because there are soooo many impersonators of them, why couldn't they just go out and be themselves as impersonators. I mean really if someone walks up to them and says " wow you really look like Elvis Presley", Elvis says " yea, I hear that alot", & "wow you really sound like Elvis Presley too", .... Elvis says " yea, I hear that alot too".  If I know Elvis faked his death (which he did) and i say " I'm going to get his DNA"  who am I going to compare it against? The Presley estate is closed for any DNA , & I'd have to match it against LIsa Marie. That won't happen. So faking his death doesnt mean he had to hide. He hides in plain site. The guy Jimmythejam that has all the Jon Cotner audios on you tube has information I have never seen or heard anywhere else. Listen to the audios for you NON_BELIEVERS. better yet find an Elvis fan that grew up with his music, like I did. MY co-worker has been Elvis fan & has spent $$$$$$$$$$$ on Elvis goodies, I had him listen to the audiios from Jimmythejam. He said " Holy Sh$t, I spent all that money" but was truly convinced that is Elvis. I've seen some videos makings of Janet Jackson, & the one of the guys in the studio is Jimmythejam. Might not be no connection. I don't have the time to research "that"  Jimmythejam, from her making of the videos, & Jimmythejam from the person who does have all the Elvis/Jon Cotner videos. Jon Cotner is just a name "Elvis" made up. He admits that on the audios. I believe Jon Cotner "Elvis" is a preacher now. Living in Fort Worth Texas. Also on You Tube go to JonCother1935, (which is also Elvis) he has videos of his daugther which is a spittin image of Lisa Marie. I would post those on here but I don't know how to do  it yet. Sorry. He also had CD Bible readings. Go check it out. You'll see Elvis never hid. He was in plain site except for his 2 years he spent in Hawaii right after he was pronounced dead, & was in a coma. Then spent in Hawaii. There's only 3 people that nothing makes sense in their death............Elvis Presley, Tupac Shakkur, & Michael  Jackson. Why??????? <br />
    I watched all of jimmythejams videos and stuff back near the beginning of the hoax, and found them to be very interesting! I totally believe that Elvis is alive, I've investigated it thoroughly and there is too much info for him not to be, just like Michael.<br /><br /> quote from hopejackson <br />http://www.amazon.com/Elvis-Found-Alive-Various/dp/B0064U6PD6    look whom is on the cd......hehe <br /><br />"Wanna Be Startin Something"! lolol/..another "coincidence"?? <br /><br />also I like this one "Do you know who I am"? :mrgreen:<br /><br />OR my fav....  "Elvis Is "Back" rap"!!!  afraid/ geek/<br />Maybe Elvis is our "Back" and Front is Michael???    Or it could just mean Elvis is coming back, or at least will reveal that he is alive.
    <br />Those song titles also "screamed" into my eyes fresse/ lolll :lol:<br /><br />About what you said regarding Back and Front...loll oh my! you're not the only one dreaming  :lol: Diggyon also came with this suggestion on another topic: "what if Elvis as on this forum...watching/posting??"  :shock: I can't even dare to hope for it... but it would be so cool!!  bounce/ :lol: <br /><br />Now regarding what you and LoveShyMichael were talking about... Jon Cotner, jimmythejam... I also saw all those videos, and others about John Burrows, Orion, and all more or less famous Elvis physical & voice impersonators.... <br />It's all so similar to what we saw happening with Michael's hoax since 2009: all those YT accounts or bloggers or twitter accounts (peterPan PYT, Illusion777, last7Words, etc...) that claimed to be either insiders or Michael himself... I still don't know what to believe about all this... I tend to remain skeptical, but I keep watchin', listening....<br /><br />There are also other interesting YT channels about Elvis: <br />sivleland , Elvis30th, TinyHands41bfddanny1987
    on 1322621370:
    <br />[...]Jon Cotner is just a name "Elvis" made up. He admits that on the audios. I believe Jon Cotner "Elvis" is a preacher now. Living in Fort Worth Texas. [...]He also had CD Bible readings. Go check it out. You'll see Elvis never hid. He was in plain site except for his 2 years he spent in Hawaii right after he was pronounced dead [...]
    I don't know if that's true, but I can picture him as a preacher now... taking into account his great faith in God and his deep spiritual nature , i can imagine that the best way to live his life after the '77 hoax was to continue to do what he had always done: spread God's word... Friends, family, Priscilla said that Elvis loved to preach and speak about God and the Bible.... so I wouldn't be very much surprised if we found out that this is what he really did after he "died".
    LoveShyMichael wrote on 1322621370:
    <br />[...]He was in plain site except for his 2 years he spent in Hawaii right after he was pronounced dead, & was in a coma. [...]
    So if this is what Jon Cotner says.... this is where I start to doubt...<br />It may be true that Elvis spent some time hidden on an island after August '77, there are many clues that point to that.<br />Though I'm not so sure if it was Hawaii! I mean everybody knows it was his favorite vacation destination. I t would have been too risky, even if yes I admit that it could also be a perfect hide-place especially because of that! Who would of even think that he would hide exactly where anybody would look for him? lolll<br /><br />Then...the "coma part". I strongly disagree with this. I'll tell you why... From what I could understand, this theory suggests that he indeed used drugs (which I always doubted! still do! for many reasons , but mainly because I choose to believe Elvis and not the media trash as he calls it in this video) and he felt ill in that night of August 16th and fell into a coma, so his family and friends decided right then and there to declare him dead to the public and then help him recover by introducing him into a rehab and the witness protection program, since he had also received many death threats, with him being an undercover agent and having helped the FBI with exposing some important mob clans.<br />The first thing that comes into my mind to contradict this "coma theory" is this: how come that they managed to organize what looked like a president's funeral in only 1-2 days? I mean only that coffin needed min. 3 weeks to be made in '77. And it's reported that he had picked up the letters from the postman at around 9.00 am and then he was in rigor mortis at around 2:30 PM ?? There is so much stuff that doesn't add up and contradicts both the "dead theory" and the "coma theory".<br />Then there was all that memorabilia, lots of CDs, Best of, souvenirs, which were being suspiciously prepared months before he "died". Elvis & col Parker anticipated that he would be worth more dead than alive, they knew that people would demand "Elvis products", that there would be a huge demand on the market after his "death"! Clever business move! Good job! I can't blame them, on the contrary! His life was in danger, at least he could make some money out of the whole adventure! But again this contradicts the "coma episode" as it was all clearly planned long time before to even fit NUMEROLOGY.
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    honestly I've never believed that it's elvis in elvis found alive and if it was realy him , i think all the world , chanels and people are talking about elvis being alive. so i do not think  elvis_/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    So, who watched the documentary and what do you guys think about it?
  • on 1327769408:
    <br />So, who watched the documentary and what do you guys think about it? <br />
    <br /><br />Wow, great question PureLove! ;-)
  • on 1327756597:
    <br />
    on 1322621370:
    <br />[...]Jon Cotner is just a name "Elvis" made up. He admits that on the audios. I believe Jon Cotner "Elvis" is a preacher now. Living in Fort Worth Texas. [...]He also had CD Bible readings. Go check it out. You'll see Elvis never hid. He was in plain site except for his 2 years he spent in Hawaii right after he was pronounced dead [...]
    I don't know if that's true, but I can picture him as a preacher now... taking into account his great faith in God and his deep spiritual nature , i can imagine that the best way to live his life after the '77 hoax was to continue to do what he had always done: spread God's word... Friends, family, Priscilla said that Elvis loved to preach and speak about God and the Bible.... so I wouldn't be very much surprised if we found out that this is what he really did after he "died".<br />
    <br /><br />I find Jon Cotner very interesting. His voice sounds "spot-on" to me. I know there's a lot of YouTubers commenting on the videos that he sounds nothing like Elvis, but they must being hearing something different... cause I think the man sounds remarkably similar. I've become a bit obsessed with researching this guy.
  • Hi there I am new here..I am a big Elvis fan..Does anyone know what happened to the Jesse story and the lady who claimed to be Elvis's half sister? I know  there was going to be a court case but then it all went quiet. I have seen a picture of the guy who is supposed to be Elvis in the documentary that has been mentioned..I think he is a fake..I am more interested in  this Jesse guy..The guy in the "Elvis found alive" doco looks too young to me though anything's possible I suppose.
  • Hi DreamWalker,<br /><br />Welcome to the forum. The "Eliza Presley" story was very interesting. Apparently, she had provided substantial DNA evidence to prove direct relation to Elvis (as a sibling), enough so that her name is now legally bound to the Elvis estate. As we all know, DNA doesn't lie. This Jesse on the other hand, well... some believe and some don't. Based on what I've read, a simple DNA test from Lisa Marie would solve the case, but who knows? Here's a link that might be of interest.<br /><br />http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/<br /><br />This woman claims to be a close friend of "Jesse". I am originally from Kansas City, and remember hearing about the doctor that treated him there. I too am surprised there's not more information about this case.
    I thought you said you wanted to drop this. Yet you still continue ...in the worst possible way.<br /><br />OK, CaptainEO,  let's go back to where you started it all, since I see that you seem to have forgotten and instead of backing up your opinion with civilized, logical arguments and concrete proof, you recurred to insults and attack against me. Your attitude just explains it all.<br />
    on 1323640766:
    <br />[...]Just one comment on the TS Elvis thread... I do feel that the numerology stuff is silly. [...]
    Quote? Proof? debunk? example? demonstrate?<br />
    on 1323707322:
    <br />[...] every time someone starts going Harold Camping on us by using numerology, it makes all of us Believers look crazy. [...]
    Quote? Proof? debunk? example? demonstrate?<br />
    on 1327544135:
    <br />[...]The other link doesn't include any association with Michael and numerology aside from mere speculation.
    Quote? Proof? debunk? example? demonstrate?<br /><br />No reply yet ^^<br /><br />OR...<br /><br />Is this the way you make your point? Ironies and insults?<br />
    on 1327826911:
    <br />
    on 1327749319:
    CaptainEO wrote:
    You were wrong about the documentary only being available for viewing as of the 24th, but I'm not going to torment you for that fact.
    No, I was not wrong. [...]the official release date of the movie "Elvis Found Alive" is marked as the 24th of January 2012.[...]<br />Now, if there was a site where people could watch the movie by pay click,  before the actual release date, that's something else! That's doesn't prove me wrong with anything! That doesn't change the fact that number 24 was again intentionally chosen to mark an important date in the hoax, this time a date release for a documentary about Elvis being alive. That doesn't change the fact that not many people managed to see it yet. Not many people knew about that site. The majority found out about this film only 2-3 days ago, after the official release date (24th !!)
    <br />Yeah, actually… you were. When we’re not right about something… that’s the same as being wrong. How is that something else? We're talking about the same movie. You might wanna read the title of this thread again Sherlock.
    You should have also quoted the part where I had given you the answer to your question, Sherlock.! Sorry, but irony has never successfully substituted truth nor proof!<br /><br />
    CaptainEO wrote:
    SimPattyK wrote:
    CaptainEO wrote:
    you never backed up your claim that MJ himself practiced numerology
    WHERE DID I CLAIM THAT? QUOTE?<br />
    You just did, immediately following your denial… are you f’ing kidding me? [...] Ding-ding-ding-ding!!! Numerology… that’s what’s so silly! Michael never practiced it. So you’re easily brainwashed… your problem. Don’t believe everything you read. I’d expect any MJ fan to know that by now.
    Before you ever address to me, MIND your language and your tone! OK?And then OPEN your eyes and read : I never claimed that MJ himself  practiced numerology! I don't know where you got this from! WHat I wrote afterwards was
    SimPattyK wrote:
    Based on proof presented by TS and based on my own research afterwards, I found enough evidence for me to believe that Michael used numerology for his death-hoax. I never said anything else. And I don't care if you believe this or not. But if you call TS posts as "silly", then I'd be curious to see what is so "silly".
    That's a totally different thing! I never said he "practiced", the term you used implies some bizarre occult practices. I said MJ used numerology to plan his death hoax. It's not the same thing. And the fact that you don't make the difference is just another proof that you never even took the effort to read what TS wrote about numerology, yet you labelled it as silly. If you still want to debunk this, be my guest, but leave out insults and ironies. I already invited you to go on the topics where TS wrote about this and also on the topics where I wrote about this! And you never did!<br /><br />
    CaptainEO wrote:
    So you’re easily brainwashed… your problem. Don’t believe everything you read. I’d expect any MJ fan to know that by now.
    You were saying in another comment that a true MJ fan should remain civil. You should follow your own advice.<br />You don't pay attention to what I tell you. I said I did my own research after what TS wrote. I checked, I verified, I researched and I found enough evidence for me to believe. I never blindly believed in anything.<br />If you can prove anything wrong, do it, but in a civil manner.<br /><br />
    CaptainEO wrote:
    your level of ignorance is in most cases, unforgivable.
    I don't know if you proved my level of ignorance or not, but you definitely proved your level of rudeness.<br /><br />
    CaptainEO wrote:
    Well, given that this is an open forum… I chose to speak my mind.
    In my opinion, "speaking one's mind" implies 2 aspects: backed up opinions and reciprocal respect.<br /><br />
    CaptainEO wrote:
    Judging by your display of character (or lack there of)
    I remind you that you were the only one here who used the following words: silly, f'uking, brainwashed, ignorant... and the list of your patronizing attitudes goes on... So judge your own character before you judge others.<br /><br />
    was no way I could have possibly avoided this “useless” discussion after making the mistake of disagreeing with anything you had to say.
    That's right, you just showed that there was no way to avoid this useless discussion since you cannot have a contradictory discussion without offending your interlocutor.<br />Your mistake was not to disagree with me or with anyone else here. Your mistake was the fact you never backed up your statements and plus: you substituted arguments and proof with patronizing, ironic tone and insults.
  • KaidanKaidan Posts: 18
    Looking back on their comments, I gotta agree with Simpatty, they were pretty rude in all fairness. I dunno, just my two cents. <br /><br />
    no one here told us what's on ELVIS FOUND ALIVE.that means ELVIS FOUND DEAD. HAHAHAHA :lol: JUST KIDDING
  • on 1327831378:
    <br />Hi DreamWalker,<br /><br />Welcome to the forum. The "Eliza Presley" story was very interesting. Apparently, she had provided substantial DNA evidence to prove direct relation to Elvis (as a sibling), enough so that her name is now legally bound to the Elvis estate. As we all know, DNA doesn't lie. This Jesse on the other hand, well... some believe and some don't. Based on what I've read, a simple DNA test from Lisa Marie would solve the case, but who knows? Here's a link that might be of interest.<br /><br />http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/<br /><br />This woman claims to be a close friend of "Jesse". I am originally from Kansas City, and remember hearing about the doctor that treated him there. I too am surprised there's not more information about this case.<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for taking the time to reply to my enquiry Captain E.O much appreciated.<br /><br />I do think there is something to this Eliza/Jesse story..I am not sure why Lisa Marie has refused to give a sample of her DNA..I can only imagine it's because she has something to hide..I have also just learned that Eliza has run out of money and so cannot proceed with any legal action..This is a great pity if this is true..I have even noticed how similar Eliza is to Patsy Presley who is one of Elvis's first cousins. This whole story is very intriguing that's for sure.<br /><br />Thank you for the link..I will check it out now.
    @TheDreamWalker63: For more about Eliza, read the 3rd and 4th posts here : http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21995.0
  • It's my recollection from what I read on Elvis, that he was "declared in dead" when an orderly saw that Elvis was brought in, & asked if he'd died? Whom ever told his "yes" the orderly is the one who told the that he was told Elvis was dead. I researched Elvis's death while back, & I can't seem to find the printout I had that said, that after the orderly said he was dead, he was actually in a coma, from the drugs, (which was admitted later on jimmythejam audios on You Tube) Jon Cotner said that "Elvis hasn't taken any drugs since 1977, not even a sleeping pill. It's weird that jimmythejam deleted all those audios he had of Jon Cotner. I did burn them to a DVD, haven't figured out how to put in back on computer so you guys can hear/see them. Again I watch Alex Jones, & it was made on numerous occassion that "Elvis Presley is more alive than Bin Laden". And on the day " Bin Laden was announced "dead", Alex does come out & say, "Yes, Elvis is still alive, & in deep".. Because Alex NEVER MISLEADS his listeners, I knew he was telling the truth, & quickly changed the subject, because I know how serious Alex is about exposing the NWO, that he doesn't want his radio talk show be bogged down with Elvis questions. But when Alex said that, it just confimed what I thought all along. Jon Cotner, is to my opinion is Elvis, He's not an impersonator, Elvis faked his death, & when he's truly gone, the truth with come out. I believe he was to have been writing a book with Gail Brewer, (think that's her name), she suppose to have pics of Elvis after his "death", so when he does truly die, they won't be any more speculation of him being alive. I had this whole article printed out & can't see to locate it. When I do, I will post the site when I got it from. Sorry.
    Thank you @LoveShyMichael for sharing your view ... You made some interesting points about Alex Jones ;)<br /><br />I still doubt the "coma theory" though...<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • If my memory serves me. It was said he did overdose, but didn't die. Hopefully I can come across the article, & set mind to ease, as to what the right words that was used.
    I am watching now<br />
  • sonson Posts: 182
    Hoping this is legit..... suspicious//
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Hey A K H T O N I - I stare at your text there and I have no clue what it means "I'm the 13 of 07" :?
    on 1328016365:
    <br />Hey A K H T O N I - I stare at your text there and I have no clue what it means "I'm the 13 of 07" :?<br />
    <br />thanks for asking it's simple because i was born on 13 july. :)<br />but the sad think is that i have no luck<br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfNQJzLfTB1kWElZXV-b00oe0iZDYkEViLpOGgqZd2VYnmAPhVmg&t=1