OMG ..This is a huge..How did MJ get the LA Countys Sherriff's to help ??

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited November 2011 in News
I was watching the Last days of Michael Jackson, and was listening to Lou Ferrigno talk about his father being abusive, and also being a Police Leuitenant in LA...Matt Ferrigno, and that he has also become a LA County Sherriff....... afraid/....This is the commercial, and look at the Rescue Helicopter in it...<br /><br />He was very close to MJ and we know that MJ spent many days at his home in the final days of his life.<br /><br /> />
<br />It wouldn't take much to pull a few strings here, would it ????<br /><br /> />
<br /><br />LOU FERRIGNO, ACTOR, AUTHOR, WORLD CHAMPION BODY BUILDER & NOW LOS ANGELES RESERVE DEPUTY SHERIFF GRADUATES TO LEVEL II FROM SHERIFF’S RESERVE ACADEMY<br />Hollywood Meets Law Enforcement as Sheriff Lee Baca Presides<br /><br />LOS ANGELES,CA - (RUSHPRNEWS ) July 30, 2007- Lou Ferrigno, actor, two time consecutive Mr. Universe, champion body builder, author, LA County Reserve Deputy Sheriff, and health & fitness expert, has been chosen as the keynote speaker for this year’s graduation ceremonies for the new Los Angeles Reserve Deputy Sheriffs.<br /><br />And yes, Lou will be wearing his uniform with the white gloves and his gun. On July 30th at the Hall of Administration in downtown Los Angeles, Lou Ferrigno, who was sworn-in last year as a Los Angeles County Reserve Deputy Sheriff, will be certified to an upgrade Level II training classification. This designation required many hard hours of on the job training and study in advanced weaponry, as well as anti-terror tactics and procedures. Mr. Ferrigno has been required to complete at least twenty hours of service per month this past year on top of his training and study time. He has been assigned to the Sheriff’s Reserve Forces Bureau, Headquarters Unit and works on the recruitment of new deputies. He also works with the Sheriff’s Youth Activities League (YAL) and the Special Victims Bureau, which works with abused children. He has become an Ambassador of good will and opportunities from the Sheriff’s Department to a generation demographic of young city kids who had never thought before of getting involved in law enforcement.<br /><br />Mr. Ferrigno’s new spectacular line of Ferrigno Fitness equipment www.louferrigno.com is now available along with the complete LOU FERRIGNO home gym package for all ages. He continues his successful personal training business that includes such star clientele as Mickey Rourke, Michael Jackson, and Chuck Norris. He also wrote three books: ” Lou Ferrigno’s Guide to Personal Power, Bodybuilding and Fitness”, ” My Life as the Incredible Hulk”, and ” The Incredible Lou Ferrigno”.<br /><br />Ferrigno successfully transferred his bodybuilding fame to a career on stage and film. His first film was a documentary, ” Pumping Iron”, a film with cult status that chronicled his exploits as the youngest person to become Mr. Universe. In less than a year after “Pumping Iron”, Lou was again larger than life and created a new cult legend as the title character of the hit TV show ” The Incredible Hulk”. And just recently he was offered a role in the new Universal Pictures “Hulk” motion picture starring Edward Norton now in production. And if that’s not enough, the producers of the hit TV show Dancing With The Stars, just met with Lou and he is in the radar about appearing as a contestant. Stay tuned.<br />Ferrigno and wife Carla currently have a recurring role as the new neighbor in ” King of Queens”, one of the nations highest rated network TV programs which is about to go into syndication.<br /><br />Lou Ferrigno has invited many of his family, celebrity friends and co-workers to attend and share in this happy event with him. <br />__________________<br />The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win.<br />The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goals. The tragedy lies in not having any goals to reach.<br /><br /><br />www.boogersanddrool.com  <br />      <br /><br />So maybe all the superheroes are helping him after all....We all know that Michael loved superheroes, especially the hulk.<br /><br />So what if we add in the "Terminator" Arnold Schwarzenegger in the mix...."I'll be Back"<br />Prior LA Govenor and the incredible Hulk....Both famous for acting and bodybuilding....<br /><br />With all these strong superheroes around him pulling some strings, anything can be done..<br />

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Thankyou for posting this. Lou is a lovely man...a gentle giant. I can see why Michael felt comfortable with him. I have to watch that entire doco. I'm unsure if I have previously. Lou's help and association with the LA County Sherrif's office would have to be a great help in pulling this  hoax off.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Yes - this is very interesting information.....