Snippet MJ Peter Pan

SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
Hello everyone,<br /><br />I want to share this.<br /><br />
<br /><br />I would like to hear the whole Song.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone<br /><br />

Comments

• Thank you for posting this video.. So would I like to  listen to the whole song..  ;)
  • this is supposed to be michael?
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Interesting snippet...thank you for posting it : )<br />Why does Phantom of the Opera come to mind, lol..........<br /><br />Blessings Always
  • on 1322485212:
    <br />this is supposed to be michael?<br />
    .<br /><br />Yes it is supposed to be michael, even Joe Vogel confirms that Michael wanted to do the Pan Movie.<br /><br />Here is what he wrote.<br /><br />JoeVogel1 Joe Vogel<br />@<;br />@KaisaJesta @SpikeLee BTW, the songs he was writing for the Pan movie were also with Buz Kohan (who collaborated on Scared of the Moon)<br />vor 20 Stunden<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone
  • He sings this in one of his interviews.  I hope this link works, if not you can find it on Youtube by searching for Michael Jackson Havenhurst it's called "Michael Jackson sings During Interview."<br /><br />
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    on 1322498928:
    <br />He sings this in one of his interviews.  I hope this link works, if not you can find it on Youtube by searching for Michael Jackson Havenhurst it's called "Michael Jackson sings During Interview."<br /><br /> />
    <br /><br />Yes, I agree, they took it from this interview, I recognized it right away also! :)
  • on 1322499594:
    <br />
    on 1322498928:
    <br />He sings this in one of his interviews.  I hope this link works, if not you can find it on Youtube by searching for Michael Jackson Havenhurst it's called "Michael Jackson sings During Interview."<br /><br /> />
    <br /><br />Yes, I agree, they took it from this interview, I recognized it right away also! :)<br />
    <br /><br />oh well i'm no expert  :-[ :lol:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I have doubts this is MJ