Dr. Murray's Mom Begs Judge for Mercy

iamamjbelieveriamamjbeliever Posts: 280
edited November 2011 in News
1128-conrad-murray-document-launch-exd.jpg<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray's mother says she's "suffering" from overwhelming sadness because her only son is incarcerated -- and has begged the judge to go easy on the Doc when it comes to his sentence.<br /><br />Mrs. Milta Rush sent a letter to Judge Pastor -- explaining why Murray deserves mercy ... because he's a good person who has "never drank alcohol, took drugs or smoked cigarettes in his life."<br /><br />Milta explains, "He has never been in trouble with the law before and I am barely standing, scared and worried sick about him being incarcerated."<br /><br />"He is saddened and remorseful about the death of his friend Michael Jackson and I do believe he is certainly learning the toughest lesson of his life."<br /><br />Milta continues, "I sympathize with Mrs. Jackson as a mother; I feel her pain for having lost her son. I sense she was very close to her son. I really wanted to approach her personally and tell her I am sorry for the loss of her son but I was unsure if she would be receptive, and I did not want to take the chance of violating the courts rules. I am sorry for her loss."<br /><br />"Judge Pastor, Conrad, is my son and as a mother I must say I know him inside out. He is sorry for what happened to Michael and had no intent towards him."<br /><br />"I humbly beg for your heart felt  consideration of everything I have said about Conrad, and ask for your compassion and leniency in giving him probation or community service."<br /><br />Dr. Murray's sentencing hearing is scheduled for tomorrow.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/28/dr-conrad-murray-mother-michael-jackson-mercy/#.TtRAmVYjLKF<br /><br />here's the letter : http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/1128_murray_doc_.pdf

Comments

• Milta Rush, isn't that an english name? Conrad Murray comes from Trinidad.. Just wondering.. <br /><br />Thanks for posting this article. If it were true, I am a mother and understand what Milta is going through, as we all know Michael is alive so this is just a farce.. blessings.
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    on 1322534215:
    <br />Milta Rush, isn't that an english name? Conrad Murray comes from Trinidad.. Just wondering.. <br /><br />Thanks for posting this article. If it were true, I am a mother and understand what Milta is going through, as we all know Michael is alive so this is just a farce.. blessings. <br />
    <br /><br />Never a good idea to assume things because of a person's surname.  I will say this though...Dr. Murray's sister's last name is Rush.  Mom probably remarried and Susan Rush is Dr.'s half sister.
  • and mrs jackson begged the world to have mercy on mj...<br /><br />ah the irony.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    ...for 7 months and 1 day (for simmering)...
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    on 1322533087:
    <br />1128-conrad-murray-document-launch-exd.jpg<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray's mother says she's "suffering" from overwhelming sadness because her only son is incarcerated -- and has begged the judge to go easy on the Doc when it comes to his sentence.<br /><br />Mrs. Milta Rush sent a letter to Judge Pastor -- explaining why Murray deserves mercy ... because he's a good person who has "never drank alcohol, took drugs or smoked cigarettes in his life."<br /><br />Milta explains, "He has never been in trouble with the law before and I am barely standing, scared and worried sick about him being incarcerated."<br /><br />"He is saddened and remorseful about the death of his friend Michael Jackson and I do believe he is certainly learning the toughest lesson of his life."<br /><br />Milta continues, "I sympathize with Mrs. Jackson as a mother; I feel her pain for having lost her son. I sense she was very close to her son. I really wanted to approach her personally and tell her I am sorry for the loss of her son but I was unsure if she would be receptive, and I did not want to take the chance of violating the courts rules. I am sorry for her loss."<br /><br />"Judge Pastor, Conrad, is my son and as a mother I must say I know him inside out. He is sorry for what happened to Michael and had no intent towards him."<br /><br />"I humbly beg for your heart felt  consideration of everything I have said about Conrad, and ask for your compassion and leniency in giving him probation or community service."<br /><br />Dr. Murray's sentencing hearing is scheduled for tomorrow.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/28/dr-conrad-murray-mother-michael-jackson-mercy/#.TtRAmVYjLKF<br /><br />here's the letter : http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/1128_murray_doc_.pdf<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry his friend is dead....right.  Michael was a living.  That's what patients are.  That's what we go to school for.  He was no friend of Michael's to be doing what he was doing.<br />He will go to his grave with the truth most likely.  In the few minutes of the documentary that I watched here and there, I saw not one ounce of understanding of what his behavior really is nor did I see any remorse.<br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I find it strange that she counts the exact number of months and days since her husband passe away.
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    on 1322580441:
    <br />I find it strange that she counts the exact number of months and days since her husband passe away.<br />
    <br /><br />Can someone remind me again who her husband was?