PARIS JACKSON TO DAD: I Wanna Go with You

_Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
edited January 1970 in News
27 MINUTES AGO BY TMZ STAFF<br />[size=14pt]PARIS JACKSON TO DAD<br />I Wanna Go with You[/size]<br /><br />1129-murray-report-ex-1.jpg<br />Katherine Jackson says immediately after Michael Jackson was pronounced dead, his daughter Paris was crying, saying, "I wanna go with you." -- this according to the official Probation Report obtained by TMZ.<br /><br />In the report, Katherine lashes out at Murray for his documentary, in which he lays blame for MJ's death on the singer and not Murray himself.  The report says, "During filming, he repeatedly stated that he did nothing wrong.  Ms. Jackson feels this adds insult to injury, and shows that he is clearly not remorseful."<br /><br />Katherine feels a 4-year sentence is "insufficient."<br /><br />Katherine also says she was "deeply insulted" that on the anniversary of Michael's death, Murray arranged to be photographed at the cemetery.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/29/paris-jackson-probation-report-micheal-jackson-death-conrad-murray/#.TtUtarKPXpA<br /><br /><br />

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    It can be a typo, but the link says "Micheal"
  • I feel for Paris, she wanted to go with her dad where ever he is hidding.. Obviously I would want to follow my dad..  :lol:
  • In the report, Katherine lashes out at Murray for his documentary, 
    <br /><br />First of all THIS IS A REPORT, which means it could be fake.. (think about the fake autopsy report). It's pretty obvious that everything points out to Murray's documentary lately. Instead of all the testimonies and evidence shown at trial, the speculations and assumptions about his real motives for this docu clearly influences the sentence of Murray. We don't know (yet) the real motives of this documentary...  8-)
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1322593779:
    <br />It can be a typo, but the link says "Micheal"<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe not a typo, we have seen "Micheal" several times now.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Of course little Paris wants to go with him....who wouldn't ?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1322598872:
    <br />
    on 1322593779:
    <br />It can be a typo, but the link says "Micheal"<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe not a typo, we have seen "Micheal" several times now.<br />
    <br /><br />Yep, even at the trial. ;)<br /><br />Maybe Paris really cried to go with her daddy wherever Michael went that day or the previous day.