CONRAD MURRAY THE MUG SHOT

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
[size=18pt]CONRAD MURRAY<br />THE MUG SHOT[/size]<br />35 MINUTES AGO BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />1129-conrad-mug2.jpg<br /><br />TMZ has obtained Dr. Conrad Murray's mug shot ... taken moments after he was convicted of manslaughtering Michael Jackson on Nov. 7. <br /><br />Conrad remained in custody during today's hearing -- so he isn't expected to pose for a new mug shot, now that he's been sentenced to 4 years behind bars.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• Thank you for sharing this. So, he had this taken on November 7th and TMZ is just now getting their hands on it?<br /><br />I also have a question - and it comes from my own ignorance of court proceedings. Is it normal for someone who's convicted of a crime to not wear handcuffs during the sentencing? Also, why didn't they handcuff him before leaving the room like they did last time?<br /><br />Blessings
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Also why was he in a suit and not dressed like he was in jail?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    No height scale and no booking number. Who says that this is a mug shot?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Excellent points by both of you! So true...the circus continues...
  • humm...okay...but where are the grey hairs we saw earlier today?? his hair seem to be all black....
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    All the mug shots I've seen have no height scale<br /><br />1019-lilo-mug-02.jpg<br /><br />0906_lindsay_mugshot_full.jpg<br /><br />092420_lohsn_mug_full.jpg<br /><br />mugshots_mel_gibson_1_full.jpg<br /><br />0213_snoop_mug_1_full.jpg<br /><br />http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/celebrity_mugshots#tab=most_recent&id=512<br />
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    Did some snooping on TMZ for mug shots and found these... <br /><br />http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/celebrity_mugshots#tab=most_recent&id=6767<br /><br />Most don't look like real mug shots, other than Phil Spector's and a couple others.
    You're too quick for me, Anna lol
    This is how a real mug shot should look. Although it seems that Phil's booking number is blacked out for some reason? I question if TMZ gets the real deal?  The person has to stand up straight and look right into the camera - then a side profile is taken.  I think most of TMZ's shots are duds from the jail. And of course, Murray's came straight from the Sears Holiday collection! :)
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1322595450:
    <br />Also why was he in a suit and not dressed like he was in jail?<br />
    <br /><br />This was something that caught my eye too....  If he wasn't in L.A. county department's custody it wouldn't be weird, but he was booked for jail while waiting his sentence. OJ Simpson was brought in jail clothes and handcuffed.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Where is his tie?

I checked Nov 7th and it appears Doc Connie is wearing the same suit but his tie was removed in the mug shot.  What puzzles me is there should be 2 mug shots now. One for when he was first charged with manslaughter (before he posted bail) and one for the guilty conviction.
    Again - too quick for moi :)
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    The ties are removed so the prisoner doesn't hang himself with it......<br /> /toldya/ /toldya/ /toldya/
  • ol murray looks pretty good next to some of those other celebraties  :lol: penguin/.<br />some of them look like they have been rode hard and put away wet  :roll: afraid/
  • He looks rough and sweaty.
  • If that is a mug shot, I will pose for one  lolol/ Now for me this is more a pic to promote his documentary.. No reaction what so ever.. Well I see little wet eye, but hey, he is an actor right, he is good to perform..   party/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    The star of our movie looks good. :lol:<br /><br />P.S: It's just a picture, do not lose your faith over this.
  • on 1322614715:
    <br />The star of our movie looks good. :lol:<br /><br />P.S: It's just a picture, do not lose your faith over this.<br />
    <br /><br />Double agree..
  • looks like a photo for an ID badge or security pass. def. not a mug shot. lol
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    on 1322619588:
    <br />looks like a photo for an ID badge or security pass. def. not a mug shot. lol<br />
    <br /><br />Looks just like every other mugshot posted in this thread.
  • on 1322620835:
    <br />
    on 1322619588:
    <br />looks like a photo for an ID badge or security pass. def. not a mug shot. lol<br />
    <br /><br />Looks just like every other mugshot posted in this thread.<br />
    <br />sorry, but disagree. murrays is the only one (and perhaps mal's) that is appropriately lit. the others are poorly overly lit. others are taken from an above angle. murrays is taken dead on.<br /><br />
  • Is that his passport photo?...lol
  • Our Murray looks very handsome :)<br /><br />
  • It is not the same suit.. I guess the pic was taken on February 8 2010... <br /><br /><br />Conrad+Murray+Arraignment+Dr+Conrad+Murray+IBC9T9iZGgjl.jpg