TIAI NOVEMBER 30

Comments

• on 1322775448:
    <br />Since the start of the hoax going back to the first user name TS posted under (S.T.U.D.Y.) he gave only so much info and provided links to evidence to avoid entrapment (sting) and to allow people to think for themselves. He said there was a very good reason why he waited to post. He didn't want people to think he was the reason for them finding out about the hoax. He didn't post until well after 6/25/09. <br /><br />As TS he told us only so much info (which IMO was alot) he provided links to evidence and he encouraged us to think for ourselves. We have had waiting periods in the past when TS didn't post anything. During those waiting periods people found other things to discuss and people used that time to discover the truth by investigating. People used that time to re-read TS' posts and explore the links he added. The theme is think for yourself not TS give me the answer on a silver platter. I know what he said and I also know that he has changed his mind in the past or has had issues come up. <br /><br />He stated in Level 7 recently that the truth is there for anyone to find it IF they really mean wanting to know the truth and not just writing it. He also said there are issues he wants to address and clear up. <br /><br />There will come a time when this hoax is over and TS will no longer post. We will have to go on and do our lives. If people become to dependant on TS, then when it does end you may be shell schocked. It is better to learn how to live with out him now so it won't come as a huge schock later. <br />
    <br /><br />I agree, does it occur to anyone that this person TS has a life? A family, a job, he can be busy.. As much as we all love Michael, we all have a life that is a priority.. Not to disrespect Michael, in any way.. I love Michael, and always did.. I just hate when people bash others without thinking, reflect is the key word.. It doesn't mean that we are not that busy with our lives that TS  ISN'T.. Please wait and see what he has to say. Let him breath..
  • There will come a time when this hoax is over and TS will no longer post. We will have to go on and do our lives. If people become to dependant on TS, then when it does end you may be shell schocked. It is better to learn how to live with out him now so it won't come as a huge schock later.
    <br /><br />Hmmm let's see BeTheChange where in this last statement of mine did I say people are? I said IF. I am speaking about a possibility and I never named names but clearly when reading comments and people's reactions it is easy for me to conclude not assume that some people are having a difficult time. If you were feeling compelled to defend yourself because you misinterpreted my comment than that's on you and your conscious.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    TS are you reading ?<br /><br />If so, I just want to tell you I love the way you think.<br />And I can't wait for you to be back. And I miss you here. And it was so good when you posted more in TIAI 11-11. I wish that could happen more often because you are brilliant.<br />bearhug<br />
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    @Im_convinced...You gave your interpretation of the current 'situation' and so did I.  I read that portion of your post as an insinuation and I was clarifying my position...that's all.  If it wasn't an insinuation, then no harm no foul...my comments still stand as my perspective.  I guess you felt the need to clarify/defend your position as well, or you wouldn't have replied.<br /><br />I respect you (as I've come to know you through your posts)...so I'm not about to get 'into it' with you...nor do I see the value of that conversation....nor am I in the mood. <br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    [size=9pt]Im_convincedmjalive[/size]<br />
    [size=9pt]As TS he told us only so much info (which IMO was alot) he provided links to evidence and he encouraged us to think for ourselves. We have had waiting periods in the past when TS didn't post anything. During those waiting periods people found other things to discuss and people used that time to discover the truth by investigating. People used that time to re-read TS' posts and explore the links he added. The theme is think for yourself not TS give me the answer on a silver platter. I know what he said and I also know that he has changed his mind in the past or has had issues come up.[/size]
    <br />Good plan.  As long as people stick around and don't let numbers drop to conversations of 5 posting.<br /><br /><br /> [size=9pt]Whiteknight[/size]<br />
    [size=9pt]The ‘System’ will be exposed and will find itself cornered.  All of her ‘schemes and plans’ will be exposed.  The ‘System’ will destroy itself.[/size][size=9pt]<br /> <br /> This is all a part of the plan and the ‘deception’ plays a crucial role in making this happen.[/size]<br /> <br /> We will know the truth but in due timing. But a lot of things have to fall into place first.<br /> <br /> As for AEG being the bad guys: Like Souza, I do not reject this idea at all but I still believe its WAY more complicated than that. <br /> <br /> I’m also very excited today so you guys are not alone. I’m just happy to be on this adventure with everyone! I love you all!! <3<br /> <br /> And DON’T forget! We are all here for a reason. This did not affect us the way that it did for nothing. There are NO coincidences!
    <br />[size=9pt]I believe that is why Michael has trimmed us down to a small size, like Gideon’s army of 300 against the Midianites, who in the Bible story turned on each other and destroyed each other in their panic.  We are more important to TS than we realize, even as some of us feel TS is important to us staying here, reading and posting. [/size]He is reading what we say.<br /><br /><br /><br />[size=9pt]Applehead I've always loved the Coroner van video with the others jumping out. [/size]<br />[size=9pt]Especially now with TMZ posting the pic about Abraham Lincoln alive--see him jump out.  Next it will be Elvis, then Jesus--well...  Wait--did ALL four hoax their deaths![/size] ;) <br /><br />[size=9pt]Here's 2 more videos  I've enjoyed lately. The first is MJ's voice coach talking about how happy and kidding around MJ was the last day or 2 before the 25th.[/size]<br />[size=9pt]The second is old, the making of Thriller, but watch MJ and Ola prancing at 1:50 or so.  I believe he's just as full of energy and fun today![/size]<br /><br />[size=9pt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXhbNwTPMLE&feature=endscreen&NR=1<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUgbVfytUKM&feature=related[/size]
  • 300  8-)
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1322781569:
    <br />300  8-)<br />
    <br /><br />?? we're less than 300
  • on 1322780472:
    <br />[size=9pt]Im_convincedmjalive[/size]<br />
    [size=9pt]As TS he told us only so much info (which IMO was alot) he provided links to evidence and he encouraged us to think for ourselves. We have had waiting periods in the past when TS didn't post anything. During those waiting periods people found other things to discuss and people used that time to discover the truth by investigating. People used that time to re-read TS' posts and explore the links he added. The theme is think for yourself not TS give me the answer on a silver platter. I know what he said and I also know that he has changed his mind in the past or has had issues come up.[/size]
    <br />Good plan.  As long as people stick around and don't let numbers drop to conversations of 5 posting.<br /><br /><br /> [size=9pt]Whiteknight[/size]<br />
    [size=9pt]The ‘System’ will be exposed and will find itself cornered.  All of her ‘schemes and plans’ will be exposed.  The ‘System’ will destroy itself.[/size][size=9pt]<br /> <br /> This is all a part of the plan and the ‘deception’ plays a crucial role in making this happen.[/size]<br /> <br /> We will know the truth but in due timing. But a lot of things have to fall into place first.<br /> <br /> As for AEG being the bad guys: Like Souza, I do not reject this idea at all but I still believe its WAY more complicated than that. <br /> <br /> I’m also very excited today so you guys are not alone. I’m just happy to be on this adventure with everyone! I love you all!! <3<br /> <br /> And DON’T forget! We are all here for a reason. This did not affect us the way that it did for nothing. There are NO coincidences!
    <br />[size=9pt]I believe that is why Michael has trimmed us down to a small size, like Gideon’s army of 300 against the Midianites, who in the Bible story turned on each other and destroyed each other in their panic.  We are more important to TS than we realize, even as some of us feel TS is important to us staying here, reading and posting. [/size]He is reading what we say.<br /><br /><br /><br />[size=9pt]Applehead I've always loved the Coroner van video with the others jumping out. [/size]<br />[size=9pt]Especially now with TMZ posting the pic about Abraham Lincoln alive--see him jump out.  Next it will be Elvis, then Jesus--well...  Wait--did ALL four hoax their deaths![/size] ;) <br /><br />[size=9pt]Here's 2 more videos  I've enjoyed lately. The first is MJ's voice coach talking about how happy and kidding around MJ was the last day or 2 before the 25th.[/size]<br />[size=9pt]The second is old, the making of Thriller, but watch MJ and Ola prancing at 1:50 or so.  I believe he's just as full of energy and fun today![/size]<br /><br />[size=9pt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXhbNwTPMLE&feature=endscreen&NR=1<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUgbVfytUKM&feature=related[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Mjonmind YOU are my HERO  respect/ !!!!! I hope you will  don't mind ,lol,  lolol/ but lately I saw IMMORTALS and for now you are my TeZEU  rr/ !!! I know he is a man,lol but sometimes is fun to be a woMAN,no  :mrgreen: ???? As for Jesus,well this is a very SENSITIVE subject  albino/ ,but I'm sure that in the NEAR FUTURE we will know THE TRUTH,and nothing but the TRUTH about our REAL [glow=red,2,300]HISTORY [/glow]  :mrgreen: !!![/size]<br /><br />15imo.jpg<br /><br />[size=10pt]P.S. Thank you for the Mj Thriller era,OMG what a man full of LIFE he IS  :) !!!![/size]
  • on 1322781569:
    <br />300  8-)<br />
    <br /><br />Good movie; and I like the idea of Gideon's 300  :lol:  <br /> party/
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Oh no. Sorry guys. You are only as good as your word in this world and I, like many of you, are not accustomed to TS's words being empty. So I do not think it is unreasonable of me to request an answer for why he didn't follow through this time.<br /><br />For a man who has been able to post on the exact date and time he pre-planned out for the past 2+ years to not be able to post is really not an option. If he hasn't posted it's because he has chosen not to.<br /><br />TS is the one who said level 7 will be finished no later then 11/29/11 even if he has to finish it himself, not anyone else. He made the choice to put in print a public deadline of a specific event occurring on a specific date. So when he is a no-show, what, we are just supposed to forget about it? Look the other way? Collectively brush it off? Well I disagree. <br /><br />It's unfortunate that VeryLittleSuzy chose to say such hurtful things. Those kinds of things are unwarranted and mean spirited. That's not where I am at and I wish you all that had chosen to quote her could have deleted my post that she quoted to go along with it because it's misleading. I do not reflect her sentiment nor do I support such nastiness. Just stating for the record in case it wasn't already obvious.<br /><br />I'm annoyed, yes, sure I am. I think considering the level of devotion we have shown and PROVEN over these years we deserve a little more respect then a big fat no-show/no-call.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Yes, I wasn't talking about you bec. I agreed with most of what you wrote.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1322789582:
    <br />Oh no. Sorry guys. You are only as good as your word in this world and I, like many of you, are not accustomed to TS's words being empty. So I do not think it is unreasonable of me to request an answer for why he didn't follow through this time.<br /><br />For a man who has been able to post on the exact date and time he pre-planned out for the past 2+ years to not be able to post is really not an option. If he hasn't posted it's because he has chosen not to.<br /><br />TS is the one who said level 7 will be finished no later then 11/29/11 even if he has to finish it himself, not anyone else. He made the choice to put in print a public deadline of a specific event occurring on a specific date. So when he is a no-show, what, we are just supposed to forget about it? Look the other way? Collectively brush it off? Well I disagree. <br /><br />It's unfortunate that VeryLittleSuzy chose to say such hurtful things. Those kinds of things are unwarranted and mean spirited. That's not where I am at and I wish you all that had chosen to quote her could have deleted my post that she quoted to go along with it because it's misleading. I do not reflect her sentiment nor do I support such nastiness. Just stating for the record in case it wasn't already obvious.<br /><br />I'm annoyed, yes, sure I am. I think considering the level of devotion we have shown and PROVEN over these years we deserve a little more respect then a big fat no-show/no-call.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I agree with bec, for which i in my personal life i am as well, when i comprometocon someone to do something one day and at a specific time i do it, and if for some reason i can't do it you have the complete security that i know what i say to that person
  • Hi everyone, for what it is worth, TS said in his August 29th thread that Michael would Bam no later than 1/1/2013 or else he is a fake informer.  So there is still thyme.  Maybe something more happened yesterday that changed the course of action and this is a thyme to lay low and simmer?  Yet another test.  I am scared, it does seem like he left us hanging,  but I am sure there is a good reason and I am hoping not a negitive one.  I need to believe, I hope you guys still believe too?  Otherwise the only way left to go is down.  I am not willing to give up.  Being frustrated with TS may not help the situation.  As I said for what it is worth.  Take care, Love to All 
    This has nothing to do with Bamsday, sandy, this has to do with his own specific announcement of a deadline for the completion of Level 7: <br /><br />
    on 1321777865:
    <br />
    on 1321038855:
    <br />...<br />At this rate, maybe we can wrap it all up by the end of the weekend  :lol:...wouldn't that be great!  But something tells me that no matter what we come up with, the ending to the level will occur on a date that's already been predetermined (maybe Nov 29?).<br />
    <br /><br />It's possible that we could finish early.<br /><br />However, we will finish no later than November 29--even if I have to do 7b and 7c without any help (7a is nearly complete already).<br />
    <br /><br />In regards to Level 7:<br />
    on 1321002675:
    <br /><br /><br />And now (drum roll) … we are at the final level—level number 7!  (7 represents completion).  Now it’s time to take everything that we have learned so far (in the previous levels, etc), and put the last few pieces of the puzzle into place.<br /><br />This is the final frontier for the hoax; the “when’s” and “why’s” have already been thoroughly established, especially through the numerology—and more than a year has gone by, without anyone even making a serious attempt to claim the $999 reward.  Therefore, the only frontier left is the “how’s” of the hoax, which is exactly what we have been going through in the levels; and this is the last of the levels, therefore we are now entering the conclusion of the final frontier—THIS IS IT!<br /><br />The previous levels were not a waste, because without them we would not be where we are now.  Much of the research has already been done, and some of the pieces have already come together (just like the picture above); but we still have a few major areas that need completed (just like the picture above).  As I have said already, the minor details on the “how’s” are not very important (and may never been fully understood); however, for more than one reason, the major aspects of the “how’s” should be resolved.<br /><br />For example, level 3 never really got resolved (who or what, if anything, went to UCLA in the ambulance?).  I am confident that this will be resolved, though, before the end of level 7.  Another major area, that keeps popping up unresolved, is the idea that the ambulance was at Carolwood and UCLA on some day other than 6-25-09; and closely related is the fairly common idea that two or more ambulances were used (supposedly different lettering, reflector, wrong shadows, etc).<br /><br />There are quite a few such theories floating around, and they all need to be thoroughly debunked for once and for all—so that we can see the simplicity of doing everything as real as possible, other than the very few things that required otherwise (such as the ambulance photo).  There would be no need whatsoever to be running ambulances and firetrucks around town, on one or more days before 6-25-09, like kids playing with their toys.  It would only create numerous opportunities to raise suspicions, at the least.  Also, to NOT have the ambulance at Carolwood and then UCLA on 6-25 would be another sure fire way to raise major suspicions.<br /><br />The ambulance photo needed to be staged in advance, because of the great difficulty getting a good picture through the window “on the fly”; and if you missed the one chance, you would not get another.  But staging that photo in advance would not raise public suspicion, if it was done indoors.<br /><br />Also, some seem to think that the ambulance picture was generated from nothing, in good-old “Photoshop”; but the reality is, no matter how good you are at Photoshop, you don’t just start from nothing and end up with a high resolution photograph (like the ambulance photo).  Staging the ambulance photo gives you the basic picture(s) to work from; and then you can modify it with Photoshop (such as adding the car reflection, by taking a separate photo of the car, and then layering it in Photoshop with some transparency).<br /><br />So I want to start this level by debunking all the false theories about the ambulance (such as more than one ambulance, or it went to UCLA on a different day, etc).  There is little point in discussing who or what went to UCLA on June 25 in the ambulance, if we’re not even sure whether the ambulance itself went to UCLA on June 25 2009!  I need your help bringing all these theories to this thread, whether you believe in them or not; but please read all the posts in this thread before posting one of these theories, and make sure that it’s not a repeat of the same basic theory already discussed and debunked.  Also, anyone can help out in the debunking process as well; this will help us get to the end faster.<br /><br />8-)<br /><br />Once that is done (level 7a), we’ll move on to level 7b; I probably won’t start a new thread, but I will post a picture in this thread of another puzzle piece put into place.  Level 7b will be who or what went to UCLA on June 25, 2009.  When that is resolved, I will post another step in the puzzle pieces coming together; and we will finish this level with 7c, which will be any further details about the FBI, sting, and court.  When level 7c is done, I will post a picture of the completed puzzle.<br /><br />penguin/<br /><br />At this point, I’m going to give you a couple of real good pointers, which should help you as we go through this final level.  Start with the fewest people possible in on it, which would actually be zero and no hoax (MJ really died); and then work backwards from that point—changing nothing from the no hoax scenario, except what is NEEDED to be changed in order to accomplish the hoax.  I already gave you an example with the ambulance: if MJ really died, then the ambulance came to Carolwood and went to UCLA on June 25, 2009.  Don’t change that for the hoax, unless there is a need for it to happen on a different day.  And use this same principle, in putting all the pieces together.<br /><br />Last but not least, here is a real good statement from bec, which she posted in my recent thread about the timing of the 911 call (12:20 or 12:21?).  Keep this concept in mind, because it applies to far more than just the 911 call.  “One good reason I can think of doing an actual call that day (not 911, just a call) is for realism later. It’s very easy to keep up appearances if what you are talking about actually happened. Alvarez’s testimony and statements, Murray’s statements on this documentary, they can be describing an actual staged scene as opposed to just a figment of imagination. Recalling an actual event would give their statements a sense of realism, instead of them simply reciting lines.” {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21289.msg370203#msg370203}.<br />
    <br /><br />So maybe that's just it, gang. Maybe we just failed. Level 7 is finished. TS said he would post another stage in the puzzle, he didn't say it would be a pic. So maybe that's open to interpretation. He said we would finish 7c. with,<br /><br />
    on 1321002675:
    and we will finish this level with 7c, which will be any further details about the FBI, sting, and court.
    <br /><br />what the hell does that mean if it doesn't mean what we thought it meant? He is very careful with his words so can anyone tell me what else that could mean???<br /><br />Maybe I just ASSumed that level 7b and 7c would proceed as 7a did. Maybe he really didn't say he would post a pic of a puzzle piece in place. Maybe 7c is actually not finished as he has not posted the pic of the completed puzzle. Maybe I'm just a raving loon.
    But he said:<br /><br />
    <br />When level 7c is done, I will post a picture of the completed puzzle.<br />
    <br /><br />If it's done, where's the pic?  <br /><br />I'm thinking he intended to finish the level on Nov 29...when he replied to my post.  If not, then he knew all along that wasn't going to happen and he was just saying stuff for the sake of saying stuff...but why mention it at all then?  If he did intend it to be complete on or by Nov 29...then something must have happened or changed.<br /><br />Maybe we were getting too close to the 'truth'....but wasn't that the whole purpose of the level?  So I don't think it was that either.  Maybe it just wasn't anything we said...but rather something on his end that changed???  <br /><br />If it was something we said...the only thing I can think of is some of the comments (mine included) where we were trying to figure out whether or not he was 'misleading' us.  I have often (very often actually) told people in my life to not accuse me of something I didn't do...or before long, they'll be right.  Maybe we pissed him off.<br /><br />Or maybe I'm a raving loon too.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    For me, the faith aspect applies here too. Just like the faith I have that MJ is alive and this is a hoax death, I have the same type of faith that TS will finish what he started. Look back at his past track record. You know it. He will complete what he started. In the mean time, I find myself with a greater desire to search out the scriptures with fresher eyes. And my family and animals are enjoying my full attention instead of the rations I have been forcing upon them for the past two years. <br />@TS....I love you and appreciate you and trust you  without question to stay with us for the course of this hoax. <br /><br />Isaiah 30:15.....In quietness and confidence shall be your strength.....
  • on 1322794162:
    <br />This has nothing to do with Bamsday, sandy, this has to do with his own specific announcement of a deadline for the completion of Level 7: <br /><br />
    on 1321777865:
    <br />
    on 1321038855:
    <br />...<br />At this rate, maybe we can wrap it all up by the end of the weekend  :lol:...wouldn't that be great!  But something tells me that no matter what we come up with, the ending to the level will occur on a date that's already been predetermined (maybe Nov 29?).<br />
    <br /><br />It's possible that we could finish early.<br /><br />However, we will finish no later than November 29--even if I have to do 7b and 7c without any help (7a is nearly complete already).<br />
    <br /><br />In regards to Level 7:<br />
    on 1321002675:
    <br /><br /><br />And now (drum roll) … we are at the final level—level number 7!  (7 represents completion).  Now it’s time to take everything that we have learned so far (in the previous levels, etc), and put the last few pieces of the puzzle into place.<br /><br />This is the final frontier for the hoax; the “when’s” and “why’s” have already been thoroughly established, especially through the numerology—and more than a year has gone by, without anyone even making a serious attempt to claim the $999 reward.  Therefore, the only frontier left is the “how’s” of the hoax, which is exactly what we have been going through in the levels; and this is the last of the levels, therefore we are now entering the conclusion of the final frontier—THIS IS IT!<br /><br />The previous levels were not a waste, because without them we would not be where we are now.  Much of the research has already been done, and some of the pieces have already come together (just like the picture above); but we still have a few major areas that need completed (just like the picture above).  As I have said already, the minor details on the “how’s” are not very important (and may never been fully understood); however, for more than one reason, the major aspects of the “how’s” should be resolved.<br /><br />For example, level 3 never really got resolved (who or what, if anything, went to UCLA in the ambulance?).  I am confident that this will be resolved, though, before the end of level 7.  Another major area, that keeps popping up unresolved, is the idea that the ambulance was at Carolwood and UCLA on some day other than 6-25-09; and closely related is the fairly common idea that two or more ambulances were used (supposedly different lettering, reflector, wrong shadows, etc).<br /><br />There are quite a few such theories floating around, and they all need to be thoroughly debunked for once and for all—so that we can see the simplicity of doing everything as real as possible, other than the very few things that required otherwise (such as the ambulance photo).  There would be no need whatsoever to be running ambulances and firetrucks around town, on one or more days before 6-25-09, like kids playing with their toys.  It would only create numerous opportunities to raise suspicions, at the least.  Also, to NOT have the ambulance at Carolwood and then UCLA on 6-25 would be another sure fire way to raise major suspicions.<br /><br />The ambulance photo needed to be staged in advance, because of the great difficulty getting a good picture through the window “on the fly”; and if you missed the one chance, you would not get another.  But staging that photo in advance would not raise public suspicion, if it was done indoors.<br /><br />Also, some seem to think that the ambulance picture was generated from nothing, in good-old “Photoshop”; but the reality is, no matter how good you are at Photoshop, you don’t just start from nothing and end up with a high resolution photograph (like the ambulance photo).  Staging the ambulance photo gives you the basic picture(s) to work from; and then you can modify it with Photoshop (such as adding the car reflection, by taking a separate photo of the car, and then layering it in Photoshop with some transparency).<br /><br />So I want to start this level by debunking all the false theories about the ambulance (such as more than one ambulance, or it went to UCLA on a different day, etc).  There is little point in discussing who or what went to UCLA on June 25 in the ambulance, if we’re not even sure whether the ambulance itself went to UCLA on June 25 2009!  I need your help bringing all these theories to this thread, whether you believe in them or not; but please read all the posts in this thread before posting one of these theories, and make sure that it’s not a repeat of the same basic theory already discussed and debunked.  Also, anyone can help out in the debunking process as well; this will help us get to the end faster.<br /><br />8-)<br /><br />Once that is done (level 7a), we’ll move on to level 7b; I probably won’t start a new thread, but I will post a picture in this thread of another puzzle piece put into place.  Level 7b will be who or what went to UCLA on June 25, 2009.  When that is resolved, I will post another step in the puzzle pieces coming together; and we will finish this level with 7c, which will be any further details about the FBI, sting, and court.  When level 7c is done, I will post a picture of the completed puzzle.<br /><br />penguin/<br /><br />At this point, I’m going to give you a couple of real good pointers, which should help you as we go through this final level.  Start with the fewest people possible in on it, which would actually be zero and no hoax (MJ really died); and then work backwards from that point—changing nothing from the no hoax scenario, except what is NEEDED to be changed in order to accomplish the hoax.  I already gave you an example with the ambulance: if MJ really died, then the ambulance came to Carolwood and went to UCLA on June 25, 2009.  Don’t change that for the hoax, unless there is a need for it to happen on a different day.  And use this same principle, in putting all the pieces together.<br /><br />Last but not least, here is a real good statement from bec, which she posted in my recent thread about the timing of the 911 call (12:20 or 12:21?).  Keep this concept in mind, because it applies to far more than just the 911 call.  “One good reason I can think of doing an actual call that day (not 911, just a call) is for realism later. It’s very easy to keep up appearances if what you are talking about actually happened. Alvarez’s testimony and statements, Murray’s statements on this documentary, they can be describing an actual staged scene as opposed to just a figment of imagination. Recalling an actual event would give their statements a sense of realism, instead of them simply reciting lines.” {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21289.msg370203#msg370203}.<br />
    <br /><br />So maybe that's just it, gang. Maybe we just failed. Level 7 is finished. TS said he would post another stage in the puzzle, he didn't say it would be a pic. So maybe that's open to interpretation. He said we would finish 7c. with,<br /><br />
    on 1321002675:
    and we will finish this level with 7c, which will be any further details about the FBI, sting, and court.
    <br /><br />what the hell does that mean if it doesn't mean what we thought it meant? He is very careful with his words so can anyone tell me what else that could mean???<br /><br />Maybe I just ASSumed that level 7b and 7c would proceed as 7a did. Maybe he really didn't say he would post a pic of a puzzle piece in place. Maybe 7c is actually not finished as he has not posted the pic of the completed puzzle. Maybe I'm just a raving loon.<br />
    <br /><br />Bec, I understand what you are saying, we should give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe something happened to him, family emergency, he is not feeling well. Just be patient dear.. It is not TS to be late and to ignore us..
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I just realized TS didn't specify November 29th of THIS YEAR.  2011 is an assumption.
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1322795937:
    <br />For me, the faith aspect applies here too. Just like the faith I have that MJ is alive and this is a hoax death, I have the same type of faith that TS will finish what he started. Look back at his past track record. You know it. He will complete what he started. In the mean time, I find myself with a greater desire to search out the scriptures with fresher eyes. And my family and animals are enjoying my full attention instead of the rations I have been forcing upon them for the past two years. <br />@TS....I love you and appreciate you and trust you  without question to stay with us for the course of this hoax. <br /><br />Isaiah 30:15.....In quietness and confidence shall be your strength.....<br />
    <br /><br />I totally agree with you. Just like TS says, ppl need to research a little for themselves in order to discover the truth. We're not babies, we don't need pacifiers . I'm sure TS has a LIFE just like anyone else on this forum. Ease up. :) LoL. Much props to TS for what he has enlightened us with thus far. Great journey.
    on 1322797437:
    <br />I just realized TS didn't specify November 29th of THIS YEAR.  2011 is an assumption.<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah I didn't want to actually say it though.
    on 1322796795:
    <br />Bec, I understand what you are saying, we should give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe something happened to him, family emergency, he is not feeling well. Just be patient dear.. It is not TS to be late and to ignore us.. <br />
    <br /><br />Benefit of the doubt he gets, yes, you're right. Not like TS to be late and ignore us, I 100% agree with you. The rest? Not applicable.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1322798300:
    <br />
    on 1322797437:
    <br />I just realized TS didn't specify November 29th of THIS YEAR.  2011 is an assumption.<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah I didn't want to actually say it though.<br />
    <br /><br />We'll just have to do our best to finish early then, if TS didn't mean this year.
    Well if he didn't mean it before, Andrea, he means it now.
  • Take a moment and put yourself in Michael Jackson's shoes.  He has chosen to take the path he has taken based on what was been presented to him.  He became famous because he chose to be an instrument of God and give completely of himself.  God didn't tell him to...HE CHOSE TO!!!<br />While it is true that many of us have sacrificed time and energy for "the cause" not a single soul involved here can truly say that they have devoted their entire existance to any one thing as Michael has.<br />He has children, a family, and above all else......self preservation to consider. He has a life to live away from us and we REALLY should let him.  What more can we ask of this man? He has given until it "hurts" far beyond anything we can comprehend.<br />The irony of the hoax is that Michael is more with us now than he has ever been.  New material is released regularly. We have been introduced to his children and family.  He is as popular as ever.  We(as believers)  KNOW he is alive.  What more can we possibly ask of this man?<br />I want BAM as much as any believer.  "I told you so" will be an incredible thing to say to those who have ridiculed me for so long, but that is not what this is about.<br />THIS IS about rising above ourselves and for once in our lives standing up for something we believe in.<br />IMO the only reason for frustration now is the fear of being wrong.  If you fear being wrong than you do not believe. All of the clues and innuendo in the world can tell your mind that Michael is alive and well but if your heart isnt on board you only THINK he is........BELIEVE!!!!<br />We are far more useful if we spread what we have learned rather than complain about logistics. We are a family..."we are one".  Consider that NOW is the time to share the L.O.V.E.<br /><br />toot<br />
    I just really want to know that TS is ok.  That nothing 'bad' has happened.<br /><br />That's all I care about right now.  Not the level...not the clues....not bamsday.  I'm not worried about any of that.  I just want to know he's doing well.<br /><br />Why?<br /><br />Cause I care.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.