TIAI NOVEMBER 30

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Toot, it's not the 'no-BAM' I am disappointed about. I said before that I was fully aware of the fact that I could be wrong. What I am mostly disappointed about is that it seems that we are back at TMZ clues (He's alive article) and hatmans (whether or not it was Michael himself, which I doubt btw). We have been there, we have done that. I can only speak for myself and if others think it is fun that we are being played with again, then fine. But I have been here for 2.5 years because I want to help get out the truth, because there is more to this than just disguises and TMZ clues. That Michael actually has a good reason to do all this. To me, throwing us back in time 2 years to play with the clues and hatman again, is very annoying. We have been there, and done that. If it means that I was wrong about Michael's reasons, that it indeed is all for fun like some think, then I'm out. That's not what I'm here for. If I am right about his reasons, then he should understand that throwing clues and hatmans at us is not only old and annoying, but also a little disrespectful. Besides that, it again makes us look like lunatics.<br /><br />The trial is over, now what? Are we back to disguises and clues to keep us hanging until the civil case in September? Are we on repeat here? I am still very certain that I am right about his reasons, that he is doing this for more than just entertainment. But why back to clues? Trying to get the non-believers on board? Forget that, they are willingly ignorant. Is it to play with the hoaxers? Fine too, but I'm not playing that game anymore. I am not still here after 2.5 years to chase my own tail.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    7b will be who or what went to UCLA on June 25, 2009.  When that is resolved, I will post another step in the puzzle pieces coming together; and we will finish this level with 7c, which will be any further details about the FBI, sting, and court.  When level 7c is done, I will post a picture of the completed puzzle.
    <br /><br />I just had a thought and it's all assumptions and I'm probably completely wrong.....but anyway here it is:<br /><br />The bit I underlined above from TS post says "I will post another STEP in the puzzle pieces coming together" after who or what went in the ambulance was resolved. TS didn't say he will post another piece of the puzzle.....he said another step in them coming together. <br /><br />"And we will finish this level with 7c - details of the FBI, sting, and court." Maybe 7c won't be here on this forum, as in TS posting something to guide us?......maybe it will be an announcement/press conference of some sort regarding an FBI sting and the court case.....which will allow us to complete the puzzle here?<br /><br />Not sure I've put my thoughts down clearly......sorry.
    on 1322802140:
    <br />Toot, it's not the 'no-BAM' I am disappointed about. I said before that I was fully aware of the fact that I could be wrong. What I am mostly disappointed about is that it seems that we are back at TMZ clues (He's alive article) and hatmans (whether or not it was Michael himself, which I doubt btw). We have been there, we have done that. I can only speak for myself and if others think it is fun that we are being played with again, then fine. But I have been here for 2.5 years because I want to help get out the truth, because there is more to this than just disguises and TMZ clues. That Michael actually has a good reason to do all this. To me, throwing us back in time 2 years to play with the clues and hatman again, is very annoying. We have been there, and done that. If it means that I was wrong about Michael's reasons, that it indeed is all for fun like some think, then I'm out. That's not what I'm here for. If I am right about his reasons, then he should understand that throwing clues and hatmans at us is not only old and annoying, but also a little disrespectful. Besides that, it again makes us look like lunatics.<br /><br />The trial is over, now what? Are we back to disguises and clues to keep us hanging until the civil case in September? Are we on repeat here? I am still very certain that I am right about his reasons, that he is doing this for more than just entertainment. But why back to clues? Trying to get the non-believers on board? Forget that, they are willingly ignorant. Is it to play with the hoaxers? Fine too, but I'm not playing that game anymore. I am not still here after 2.5 years to chase my own tail. <br />
    <br /><br />I wonder if it means we've come full cirlce? Like that message written on the mirror from Carolwood? the  ^O<br /><br />IDK......just a thought. But I agree Souza entirely.
  • @Souza...you know I love ya.  The best advice I can give is the advice I have given myself.  Michael can't just BAM non believers...he has to BAM us too.<br />Please stop...chill and enjoy what we have experianced for a while.  What we have been looking for we will never find. It will come to us.<br />Fans of Elvis have been waiting 34 years for him to Bam and he hasn't.  I beg you to not forget all you have learned and the way the experiance has changed you.<br />If we never hear from Michael or TS again you must admit that you are better for having known the hoax.<br /><br />Love you...(even though you dig on Murray)  bearhug    <br /><br />toot
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    And how do we know that the hat man is suppose to be a clue? Maybe that's just a man that went there to watch the event. And? You guys are losing your patience and started to whine like desperate housewives. That's what's going on. I'm pretty sure that TS is reading the forum but waiting for something to make his next post. Maybe the right time or something to happen. So, I think you guys need to take a deep breath before you jump to conclusions. TS wrote that this was going to end at the end of November but it didn't. Ohh what a big deal! Maybe there was a change in plans. Do we know what's going on behind the curtain? <br /><br />The clues are coming still and what's wrong with that? Until MJ BAMs, do you not want to receive any more clues? I can not imagine us without getting any clues. Almost everyone would be losing their faith. There has to be clues, that's how we found out the hoax and stayed here for the last 2,5 years. It doesn't mean that we went back to the beginning, it means that we're continuing the journey. I know that we are all tired and started to lose our patience but remember what Michael asked from us. He said:<br /><br />"Give me all your endurance, your patience, your understanding."  <br /><br />Is this ALL your love, support, endurance, understanding and patience for him? If it is so then leave him and the hoax behind. If it is not then stop whining. You are stronger than that.<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I think there's something we're missing, and TS is waiting for us to find it. He knows we're sweating right now. Come on, put on your thinking caps, scout the various sources. One thing that's amazed me from day 1 of this hoax, is the little nuggets of gold/treasure that MJ has buried literally everywhere.  TS says nothing about them, and one day someone discovers one, shares with everyone, and he might confirm it in one of his posts, or not. Meanwhile there could still be a shipload (20+ years worth) still out there, sort of like the easter egg thingies.  And they all lead us home--to the why, the sting, BAM, the EOW, etc.  I'm still glad though that Bec said what perhaps we were all feeling, to get it off our chests--blow off steam.<br /><br /><br />So har me mates!<br /><br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjeJvYG_B_IDKVth7SJOLW4SdQ2ssrnMyPjXRdhgzpxNn9n7CXFQ
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1322804285:
    <br /><br />Is this ALL your love, support, endurance, understanding and patience for him? If it is so then leave him and the hoax behind. If it is not then stop whining. You are stronger than that.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />This is our love, support, endurance, understanding, and patience, yes. We are still here. We do still believe. We are not assuming. We are confused.<br /><br />I believe I am justified in addressing TS on what appears to be him not living up to his word. I backed up my feelings with information as to why I feel that way and supported my position with a series of direct quotes from his posts. In my opinion, an explanation from TS is not unfair to ask for. I am refraining from jumping to conclusions and instead requesting clarity from TS himself. As far as I'm concerned, that's exactly the right thing to do considering I am pretty disappointed.<br /><br />@MJonmind, we have a good discussion starting back up on the 11/11/11 thread. The level is unfinished after all, and that's where the discussion belongs.
  • Here's a thought, and it's a stretch.  Maybe TS' November 30 post is 7c and consists of the pieces of the completed pic/puzzle that need to be put together or put in place for ultimate understanding of the hoax.  Most of what's in the post is focused on the "truth" being something that still needs to come out, perhaps by January 2013, and perhaps in relation to the FBI, a sting, and court.<br />[size=2pt][/size]
    @starchild, possible. But then you would think there would be some truth coming forth.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1322804285:
    <br />And how do we know that the hat man is suppose to be a clue? Maybe that's just a man that went there to watch the event. And? You guys are losing your patience and started to whine like desperate housewives. That's what's going on. I'm pretty sure that TS is reading the forum but waiting for something to make his next post. Maybe the right time or something to happen. So, I think you guys need to take a deep breath before you jump to conclusions. TS wrote that this was going to end at the end of November but it didn't. Ohh what a big deal! Maybe there was a change in plans. Do we know what's going on behind the curtain? <br /><br />The clues are coming still and what's wrong with that? Until MJ BAMs, do you not want to receive any more clues? I can not imagine us without getting any clues. Almost everyone would be losing their faith. There has to be clues, that's how we found out the hoax and stayed here for the last 2,5 years. It doesn't mean that we went back to the beginning, it means that we're continuing the journey. I know that we are all tired and started to lose our patience but remember what Michael asked from us. He said:<br /><br />"Give me all your endurance, your patience, your understanding."  <br /><br />Is this ALL your love, support, endurance, understanding and patience for him? If it is so then leave him and the hoax behind. If it is not then stop whining. You are stronger than that.<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />I don't think you get me and I am FAR from being a desperate housewife. I find that remark pretty disrespectful PureLove. Also, managing this website has NOT been fun to me. It consumed all my free time and  never brought me anything than shit in my face. I don't care, as long as I know I am doing this for a good cause. But if we are being played with again (and I am not talking about TS here, he knows that) then I think Michael just lost a supporter. I have a lot of patience, and I will do anything to help him, but I stopped running after carrots a while ago. If he wants us to support him, he shouldn't make this look like a game every single time. It makes me feel like I'm worth shit and that hoaxers are only fun to play with. It has nothing to do with not believing anymore, or losing patience. I have a lot of patience, but only if I feel he supports US too, that he appreciates what we do. It doesn't feel like that lately. And PureLove, I can leave the hoax if you want, but where would you go? If I leave, the forum leaves with me. I never whined in 2.5 years, and I am still not whining. I just want Michael to know that he should stop throwing bones at us and take us seriously and treat us as worthy after 2.5 years. I think we deserved that.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• bearhug  bearhug  bearhug bearhug  bearhug  bearhug  bearhug bearhug<br /><br />Souza...You are appreciated for all you have done. Thank You!!!  <br /><br />I know you don't need it but I am giving it anyway.......  /woohoo/<br /><br />toot
    on 1322806025:
    <br />I just want Michael to know that he should stop throwing bones at us and [size=14pt]take us seriously and treat us as worthy after 2.5 years. I think we deserved that.[/size] <br />
    <br /><br />This.
  • on 1322806691:
    <br />
    on 1322806025:
    <br />I just want Michael to know that he should stop throwing bones at us and [size=14pt]take us seriously and treat us as worthy after 2.5 years. I think we deserved that.[/size] <br />
    <br /><br />This.<br />
    <br /><br />lol... such an emotive and honest statement.... but bec finds the gramma the interesting part. lol. thats funny. made me smile.<br /><br /><br /><br />anyways. abt TS. i can see why others are frustrated and dissappointed at his no show. all of us are dedicating time out of our personal lives and families to be here and support MJ.<br />
    What? No I'm agreeing with Souza. Minimalist, you know, to say "I agree with this". This.
  • on 1322807774:
    <br />What? No I'm agreeing with Souza. Minimalist, you know, to say "I agree with this". This.<br />
    <br /><br /> lolol/ LOL well there you go.. here ladies and gentlemen, is a perfect example of how things can be misinterpreted over the internet /forum  ::P
  • on 1322802140:
    <br />Toot, it's not the 'no-BAM' I am disappointed about. I said before that I was fully aware of the fact that I could be wrong. What I am mostly disappointed about is that it seems that we are back at TMZ clues (He's alive article) and hatmans (whether or not it was Michael himself, which I doubt btw). We have been there, we have done that. I can only speak for myself and if others think it is fun that we are being played with again, then fine. But I have been here for 2.5 years because I want to help get out the truth, because there is more to this than just disguises and TMZ clues. That Michael actually has a good reason to do all this. To me, throwing us back in time 2 years to play with the clues and hatman again, is very annoying. We have been there, and done that. If it means that I was wrong about Michael's reasons, that it indeed is all for fun like some think, then I'm out. That's not what I'm here for. If I am right about his reasons, then he should understand that throwing clues and hatmans at us is not only old and annoying, but also a little disrespectful. Besides that, it again makes us look like lunatics.<br /><br />The trial is over, now what? Are we back to disguises and clues to keep us hanging until the civil case in September? Are we on repeat here? I am still very certain that I am right about his reasons, that he is doing this for more than just entertainment. But why back to clues? Trying to get the non-believers on board? Forget that, they are willingly ignorant. Is it to play with the hoaxers? Fine too, but I'm not playing that game anymore. I am not still here after 2.5 years to chase my own tail. <br />
    <br /><br />We are at cul-de-sac.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    @bec&;Souza  I can't believe you guys. I mean I actually can't believe you.<br /><br />And to TS, who I am sure he/she is reading, just want to say HI /white flag/.<br /><br />
  • off topic: where is Michael's picture, why is it removed or is it my computer?
    This is random but the ending of Moonwalker just jumped into my mind. The bit when the little girl was upset and seemed defeated and crying in the corner away from the 2 boys ...and then......well we know the ending.
  • on 1322809706:
    <br />@bec&;Souza  I can't believe you guys. I mean I actually can't believe you.<br /><br />And to TS, who I am sure he/she is reading, just want to say HI /white flag/.<br />
    <br /><br />Same here.<br />I cant believe what im hearing.<br />I appreciate You Souza for what you were doing and may continue to do, but come on.<br />You had to know what you were getting into when you opened the Forum and started believing in this Hoax. Michael and TS don't owe us anything. If we are given a ''TMZ'' Clue to dissect then we should dissect it. If we are given a Mystery Hat Man then we should investigate him.<br />Is it a major clue no but im sure there is a reason for it.<br />Maybe the best thing for you souza is to relax , listen to ''Keep Your Head Up'' and take a breath.<br />I don't know what it takes from you in running this forum and how much maintenance you do here but surely you can take a small breather.<br />Again i appreciate your work on this forum.<br />No disrespect intended in this.<br /><br />
    You guys should maybe back off Souza. Focus on me if you want to get hot n bothered.
    on 1322814228:
    <br />You guys should maybe back off Souza. Focus on me if you want to get hot n bothered.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm not getting bothered. Maybe just hot  :lol:<br /><br />I meant exactly what I said, that you too guys are just kidding on the last 2 pages.
  • on 1322813976:
    <br />
    on 1322809706:
    <br />@bec&;Souza  I can't believe you guys. I mean I actually can't believe you.<br /><br />And to TS, who I am sure he/she is reading, just want to say HI /white flag/.<br />
    <br /><br />Same here.<br />I cant believe what im hearing.<br />I appreciate You Souza for what you were doing and may continue to do, but come on.<br />You had to know what you were getting into when you opened the Forum and started believing in this Hoax. Michael and TS don't owe us anything. If we are given a ''TMZ'' Clue to dissect then we should dissect it. If we are given a Mystery Hat Man then we should investigate him.<br />Is it a major clue no but im sure there is a reason for it.<br />Maybe the best thing for you souza is to relax , listen to ''Keep Your Head Up'' and take a breath.<br />I don't know what it takes from you in running this forum and how much maintenance you do here but surely you can take a small breather.<br />Again i appreciate your work on this forum.<br />No disrespect intended in this.<br />
    <br /><br />well it sounds pretty disrespectful. do you know how much time of her life souza has dedicated to ensuring this place runs properly, in terms of hours per day, not to mention length of time. you are new here. like me. souza has been here since the beginning. so imagine the hours spent.<br /><br />in addition. MJ does owe us. he faked his death. he is sending clues and he is also using this forum and its members to keep hoax alive and going. we are all taking time out of our families and lives (all for love) we are committed to this, so he does owe use if he wants to keep us on point. (different if he wanted us to accept fake death and move on, because he wanted to live a life of undisturbed solitude) but he doesnt. he wants us to learn from this and 'get it' for a reason.<br /><br />we are here. we will continue to be here, and he will continue to fuel this DH until its time to bam
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I seem to have lost the power, if I ever had it, to put together a comprehensive post.  Keep starting them and deciding they're not appropriate!<br /><br />Just want to give support to Souza and Bec. I'll leave it at that!
    The x-factor thing is awesome but I still miss TS and his/hers posts. My support to everybody but mostly to TS.