The Muppets (2011) movie and MJ

MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
edited November 2011 in General Hoax Investigation
The Muppets is a 2011 American [color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]musical[/color] and [color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]comedy film[/color], and the first [color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]Muppets[/color] theatrical release in 12 years,[color=rgb(6, 69, 173)][5][/color] as well as the first [color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]Disney[/color]-produced Muppets film since 1996's [color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]Muppet Treasure Island[/color]. In the film, Walter (performed by [color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]Peter Linz[/color]), the world's biggest Muppet fan, and his brother Gary ([color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]Jason Segel[/color]) and girlfriend Mary ([color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]Amy Adams[/color]) must raise $10 million to save the [color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]Muppet Theater[/color] from Tex Richman ([color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]Chris Cooper[/color]), a businessman who plans to demolish the Muppet Theater to drill for oil. The film is directed by [color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]James Bobin[/color], written by Segel and [color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]Nicholas Stoller[/color], produced by Martin Baker, [color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]David Furnish[/color], Segel, David Hoberman, Todd Lieberman, and John Scotti, and features [color=rgb(6, 69, 173)]Bret McKenzie[/color] as the music supervisor.<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Muppets_(2011)<br />It was released Nov. 23, 2011 (after the trial!)<br /><br /><br />I went to see the movie last night with my daughter, and really enjoyed it!<br /><br /><br />I hope someone else can confirm or add to this when they see it.<br /><br /><br />Not long into the movie, I could have sworn it was a little clip of the Murray trial court clerk, Sammi Benson, but I looked her name up and can't even find a picture of her on the web.<br />So then I started writing other things down.<br />There was a sign on the side of the road saying, "Star Maps" (Linda). Then they had white cakes with a red cherry on top, followed by pies (Front).<br />Then there was Gonzo's Royal Flush where they all sat on a row of toilets (jury down the toilet), Guiness World Book of Records, "dead and buried", Coca Cola, . Mean copies of the muppets yelled, "We're Back." Another time, "Come back", a sign Bel Aire, "This is it", "illusions", "magic", "I believe in you, you, you", "head held high", "Welcome back".  The storyline seemed to parallel MJ--everyone thought the muppets were old and not entertaining anymore, but when friends believed in them, they did their show once more against much opposition, and everyone fell in love all over  with them again, with masses of people cheering and dancing in the street saying "Welcome Back!"  I pictured the ending as MJ's return causing the world to celebrate in the streets!  There were other Michaelish details but things happen too fast to write down.<br /><br /><br />But maybe I'm over hoaxed. smiley_spider

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    The Muppets? LOL, that would be interesting...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."