Michael Jackson death hoax - THE SENTENCE and the TWILIGHT ZONE

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=10pt]This is not THE END, it is just another BEGINING  albino/ !!!!! .THE MIRACLE starts on 34th street....3+4......7  /cook/  ! [/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson death hoax - THE SENTENCE and the TWILIGHT ZONE <br />

Comments

• on 1322667990:
    <br />[size=10pt]This is not THE END, it is just another BEGINING  albino/ !!!!! .THE MIRACLE starts on 34th street....3+4......7  /cook/  ! [/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson death hoax - THE SENTENCE and the TWILIGHT ZONE <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Well,Well I see MIRACLES do happen on the 34th Street  albino/  ;) !!!![/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]Dec. 20, 2000: Michael Attends Charity Concert In New York City<br /><br />On Tuesday, December 19, 2000 a gorgeous looking Michael Jackson made a surprise appearance at WKTU's [size=12pt]"Miracle On 34th Street" [/size]concert at New York's Madison Square Garden and sent thousands of concertgoers into hysterics<br /><br />As part of the grand finale, all performers lined up across the stage and the orchestra started The Jacksons' hit "Shake Your Body [Down To The Ground]".<br /><br />Michael came out from the wings to wild applause and cheering. Unfortunately, for the crowd, he didn't perform, telling the audience that he had laryngitis, but he did wish everyone happy holidays.<br /><br />Surprise presenter Whitney Houston jumped up and down and hugged Michael.<br /><br />Before he left the stage, he promised the packed house, [size=14pt]"The best is yet to come!"  :shock:  :shock:  geek/ [/size][/size]<br /><br /><br />0812220429152614615_483256_v1.jpgwhitney-houston-michael-jackson.jpgmj-21-608x464.jpg<br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1322667990:
    <br />[size=10pt]This is not THE END, it is just another BEGINING  albino/ !!!!! .THE MIRACLE starts on 34th street....3+4......7  /cook/  ! [/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson death hoax - THE SENTENCE and the TWILIGHT ZONE <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Its really a great adventure .....full of love !!! moonwalk_/ :D ;)) rr/
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1322667990:
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww..... ;))  Thanks Applehead for sharing this  bearhug  /cook/<br /><br /><br />                                                                                        moonwalk_/
  • on 1324086121:
    <br />
    on 1322667990:
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww..... ;))  Thanks Applehead for sharing this  bearhug  /cook/<br /><br /><br />                                                                                        moonwalk_/<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Blankie I'm the one who wants to THANK YOU my friend  :-* !!!!! Every time you post on one of my topics,my face just lights up.I feel you have a CHILD HEART,and that you have a mountain of LOVE inside you.Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your positivity and especially for the LOVE  :)  respect/ !!!!![/size]
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Many times the despair and sadness over me. But with videos like this, everything is renewed. Thanks for sharing moonwalk_/
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    on 1324084193:
    <br />
    on 1322667990:
    <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Well,Well I see MIRACLES do happen on the 34th Street  albino/  ;) !!!![/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]Dec. 20, 2000: Michael Attends Charity Concert In New York City<br /><br />On Tuesday, December 19, 2000 a gorgeous looking Michael Jackson made a surprise appearance at WKTU's [size=12pt]"Miracle On 34th Street" [/size]concert at New York's Madison Square Garden and sent thousands of concertgoers into hysterics<br /><br />As part of the grand finale, all performers lined up across the stage and the orchestra started The Jacksons' hit "Shake Your Body [Down To The Ground]".<br /><br />Michael came out from the wings to wild applause and cheering. Unfortunately, for the crowd, he didn't perform, telling the audience that he had laryngitis, but he did wish everyone happy holidays.<br /><br />Surprise presenter Whitney Houston jumped up and down and hugged Michael.<br /><br />Before he left the stage, he promised the packed house, [size=14pt]"The best is yet to come!"  :shock:  :shock:  geek/ [/size][/size]<br /><br /><br />0812220429152614615_483256_v1.jpgwhitney-houston-michael-jackson.jpgmj-21-608x464.jpg<br /><br />
    <br />
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    HEY JULIA 142 is it you "julia 142 michael jackson mort ou  vivant"? because it's fantastic  /bravo/
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    on 1329232530:
    <br />HEY JULIA 142 is it you "julia 142 michael jackson mort ou  vivant"? because it's fantastic  /bravo/<br />
    <br /><br />Yes it is me! Wow! Thanks a lot friend! :)
  • https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=370011513027538<br /><br />On Tuesday, December 19, 2000 a gorgeous looking Michael Jackson made a surprise appearance at WKTU's "Miracle On 34th Street" concert at New York's Madison Square Garden and sent thousands of concertgoers into hysterics<br /><br />As part of the grand finale, all performers lined up across the stage and the orchestra started The Jacksons' hit "Shake Your Body [Down To The Ground]".<br /><br />Michael came out from the wings to wild applause and cheering. Unfortunately, for the crowd, he didn't perform, telling the audience that he had laryngitis, but he did wish everyone happy holidays.<br /><br />Surprise presenter Whitney Houston jumped up and down and hugged Michael.<br /><br />Before he left the stage, he promised the packed house, "The best is yet to come!"<br />
  • Gosh Applehead, how weird! :!: I just finished viewing this video because of a fan's question about it through Frank Cascio's twitter.............Funny....circulating in the zeitgeist--only because of WH??? (Bless her) :P